Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're deadset on Modest, I'm afraid I can't help, but I do have a Timid one. PM/VM me if this interests you.
If it's speed stat weren't so meh as it is, I definitely would, but I'm pretty set on Modest or at least all the above with Wish on a Bold. I have a Bold Shiny Sylveon, everything down to the IVs is near perfect except it doesn't have HP-Fire and Wish, which my usual non-Shiny Sylveon does. It works mostly to my liking, but I'm finding myself desiring a fuller movepool from it. I really appreciate you responding though, thank you.

Hi guys :D

Can anyone help me trade evolve my Scyther and Porygon, please?

Maybe someome needs help evolving poke as well and we can help each other out :D

DONE: thanks shiny finder :3

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If it's speed stat weren't so meh as it is, I definitely would, but I'm pretty set on Modest or at least all the above with Wish on a Bold. I have a Bold Shiny Sylveon, everything down to the IVs is near perfect except it doesn't have HP-Fire and Wish, which my usual non-Shiny Sylveon does. It works mostly to my liking, but I'm finding myself desiring a fuller movepool from it. I really appreciate you responding though, thank you.
Oh, it's for a Sylveon. For some reason, I couldn't think why you wanted HA Modest HP Fire, lol. In the future, I may be RNG'ing myself one; I'll send you a VM to ask if you're still looking at that point.

Looking these 2 pokemons from smogons past giveways

Shiny umbreon
Sonderos shiny feraligart

If you have any of them and want to trade them sent me :)

Last edited:
Oh, it's for a Sylveon. For some reason, I couldn't think why you wanted HA Modest HP Fire, lol. In the future, I may be RNG'ing myself one; I'll send you a VM to ask if you're still looking at that point.
Sorry for not clarifying it was for an Eevee to be a Sylveon haha. Thank you, I appreciate that.

Anyone has a female Druddigon in a Great ball and an HA female Lileep in a Dive/Great or Luxury ball in Gen 6?
I can offer a bunch of breedables in exchange.

And wich ball would look better in a Shiny Klingklang?

EDIT:Can anyone trade me a copy of Blueforce's Volcanion?

Last edited:
Hi all I'm looking for this japanese, shiny Diancie event - LF: Shiny Diancie Japanse event: OT: ポケセン - Nature: Naive/Hasty

:) please, I've been looking forever, is there a kind trader out there? I also have a lot of events which you may be interested in. Please take a look at my penta-flawless pokes here in exchange also:

Pokes for trade - Penta-flawless:

x2 Modest Poplio
x1 Jolly Gible (Beast ball)(Sand veil)
x2 A-Sandshrew (Diveball) (Slush rush) x1 egg move
x2 Adamant Growlithe (Loveball) (Intimidate) x4 egg moves
x1 Bold Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Careful Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Timid A-Vulpix (Snow cloak) x4 egg moves
x11 Timid Eevve (Mixed abilities) (Friendball x4 egg moves)
x1 Calm Vullaby (Loveball) (Overcoat) x4 egg moves
x3 Timid Vanilite (Loveball) (x2 HP: Fire) x2 Flawless
x1 Calm Togepi (Pokeball) x3 egg moves
x1 Quiet (Nestball) Snower (HP: Fire - 0 IV speed)
x1 Jolly (Lureball) Magikarp

LF: (Pick from multiple of the above) Dedenne (shiny) with a Timid or Modest nature. (No hacks).

IGN: Shira
FC: 4227-1979-2896

My timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/denmark/copenhagen

1519134674993.png

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I'm looking for these Pokémon with 4 useful Egg Moves:

- Ducklett, Elgyem

CMT to see if there's anything you'd like for them

Last edited:
US marshadow code, looking for someone to make competition ready and clone out a couple copies for me and my friend.
Code expired

Last edited:
Hi all I'm looking for this japanese, shiny Diancie event - LF: Shiny Diancie Japanse event: OT: ポケセン - Nature: Naive/Hasty

:) please, I've been looking forever, is there a kind trader out there? I also have a lot of events which you may be interested in. Please take a look at my penta-flawless pokes here in exchange also:

Pokes for trade - Penta-flawless:

x2 Modest Poplio
x1 Jolly Gible (Beast ball)(Sand veil)
x2 A-Sandshrew (Diveball) (Slush rush) x1 egg move
x2 Adamant Growlithe (Loveball) (Intimidate) x4 egg moves
x1 Bold Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Careful Growlithe (Level ball) (Intimidate) x2 egg moves
x2 Timid A-Vulpix (Snow cloak) x4 egg moves
x11 Timid Eevve (Mixed abilities) (Friendball x4 egg moves)
x1 Calm Vullaby (Loveball) (Overcoat) x4 egg moves
x3 Timid Vanilite (Loveball) (x2 HP: Fire) x2 Flawless
x1 Calm Togepi (Pokeball) x3 egg moves
x1 Quiet (Nestball) Snower (HP: Fire - 0 IV speed)
x1 Jolly (Lureball) Magikarp

LF: (Pick from multiple of the above) Dedenne (shiny) with a Timid or Modest nature. (No hacks).

IGN: Shira
FC: 4227-1979-2896

My timezone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/denmark/copenhagen

View attachment 102751
I have a UT Hasty non-RNG'd one with HP Fire but was obtained via an injected wondercard. PM me if that is to your liking.

Sorry to interject, and I don’t mean to mini mod but be absolutely sure this has been obtained on the right console/game. You know - region spoofing and stuff. Seems to come in waves.
Ok thanks for the heads up. Will double check again. Unfortunately, the user I obtained the Diancie from has not been active for close to 3 months now so I'll not be able to clarify things with him.

pilica12

Ok thanks for the heads up. Will double check again. Unfortunately, the user I obtained the Diancie from has not been active for close to 3 months now so I'll not be able to clarify things with him.
Presuming said user was on Smogon, and you kept a public record of the trade, along with the necessary information/proof, you may not need to clarify personally.

If it isn't, then it is a different story, though, and it would be inadvisable to trade that Diancie around, as The Chaotician already pointed out above. The risk would be rather great.

Best of luck tracking down the OT.

If not, Kaushik and I discussed an incorrectly region spoofed Shiny Diancie that was erroneously distributed last year. He has since obtained a legal one with proof but his availability looks very sporadic.

Otherwise I have one that meets your requirements if either you or SSJSonikku or Shiraanri need a credible source. Assuming the price is right of course ;)

Hello to all looking these smogon giveway pokes

Shiny umbreon
salamence

If anyone has them or one of them and want to trade sent me :)

Last edited:
Best of luck tracking down the OT.

If not, Kaushik and I discussed an incorrectly region spoofed Shiny Diancie that was erroneously distributed last year. He has since obtained a legal one with proof but his availability looks very sporadic.

Otherwise I have one that meets your requirements if either you or SSJSonikku or Shiraanri need a credible source. Assuming the price is right of course ;)
So you have the Diancie i mentioned? Anything in my thread interest you?

pilica12

Hello to all looking these smogon giveway pokes

Shiny umbreon
salamence

If anyone has them or one of them and want to trade sent me :)
Is this the Shiny one from Gen VI? I do have that one, which I can send in either VI or VII. Chuck something on the GTS for it (do note that the level will be 50 as opposed to 100) and I'll send it over.

Is this the Shiny one from Gen VI? I do have that one, which I can send in either VI or VII. Chuck something on the GTS for it (do note that the level will be 50 as opposed to 100) and I'll send it over.
Yes! The one in net ball i deposid and write in your profile...thank you very much :)

Hi guys :D

This may be long shot but i am looking for a Marshadow.

I just realized this little qt exists :3

Must be legit >:c

I don't have anything special to trade though :C no events or nofin...

I do have some breedjects or could even breed you a battle ready 5iv of the following:

Jolly ddance charmander
Jolly drilbur
Bold tyranitar
Quiet honedge
Naive protean froakie
Adamant torchic speed boost
Naive iron fist chimchar
Adakant magicarp
Bold porygon
Jolly gible
Adamant scyther
Jolly fakeout icicle crash iceshard sneasel
Adamant belly drum aquajet marill
Bold sap sipper marill

Ok thanks :D

Marshadow can be just a clone no prob :3 but prefer to be untrained unless the ev spread is perfect :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)