NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O_o

why though?
Was really rusty for the first few days so the well was poisoned against me making it too far. Was pushing the narrative of the doc being a fake claim as the slot was scummy and I was banking that the odd night (mafia had an odd night rolecop) was indicative of a theme with the other roles and I could pull in votes that way. Was planning on taking a d2 guilty and trying to trade me for two scum

Ah fair, makes sense.

Personally as scum I place a lot of emphasis on doubt, so suicide trading away myself away for X town bodies is an action I take extremely rarely if I'm scum

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if you include me on the "FH defense train" you read me wrong

i just find it incohesive you say FH is a great scum player yet seem to seriously think he slipped? on d1 and him giving you a "free" tonwnread so early is bad. like if he is scum and does that and you find it easy to call out, doesn't that prevent him from being phenomenal to be caught so easily?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you include me on the "FH defense train" you read me wrong

i just find it incohesive you say FH is a great scum player yet seem to seriously think he slipped? on d1 and him giving you a "free" tonwnread so early is bad. like if he is scum and does that and you find it easy to call out, doesn't that prevent him from being phenomenal to be caught so easily?
Uhh no lol

Who literally thinks phenomenal players don't make mistakes that's retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)