NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are in chronological order
lynch proph I counter claim mafia ascetic so your role can't exist
he gets an rvs vote
vote former hope

Now.why would you be so quick to clear me hmm?
Vote FH with me then and let's get some quality
another player expresses a want to vote the person who RVS'd him
vote prophylaxis

slank cover editing
he gains another vote
Really like Knights and Texas on these two pages.

Vote FH

wheeeeeee wagon
and subsequently wagons on Former Hope. Feeling the pressure? the "wheeeeee" i can't seriously comment on without feeling like an idiot but the whole post just feels strained.
FH the kinda guy who's really easy to push on whether he's scum or town imo
can agree with this, ish, but a wagon on someone is a great place to kickstart the game + see how other people react to it
weird how he felt the need to quote and respond to this, it's almost as if he's guilty and defending his actions when no-one was calling him out

SKIP A FEW PAGES (heat is on proph at this point)
Would also vote MS and Yeti wagons ATM
another player's post about who they're willing to lynch
I want to engage more with Hawkie because watching him interact with me will help me get a bead on his alignment.

I am not really a fan of how Yeti is.. just kind of off to the sidelines, not really taking a solid stance on this wagon on me. She asked me a question about why I felt compelled to show my reasoning for my Knights townread but.. not really sure how that question helps her read me?

Liking FH for trying to figure out why people are scumreading me/asking relevant questions.

Fine with Texas/Metal Sonic in that they're voting me just to see what shakes out; would love if they had more substantial reasoning but given that I was wagoning FH for similar reasons, no big deal.

Vote Yeti
i think this timeline of events speaks for itself

Votals the First
Walrein
(3): Asek, Da Letter El, Metal Sonic
Prophylaxis (2): Walrein, Hawkie
Metal Sonic (2): Former Hope, Texas Cloverleaf
Yeti (1): Prophylaxis
Texas Cloverleaf (1): Yeti

Not Voting: Light Wolf, Empoof, MoodyCloud, KnightsofCydonia

For the record I think Hawkie is town, I don't think he comes in and tunnels someone who he has never played with before and does so very loudly.

(inb4 he spins this as something that town never does)

Hawkie talk to me about other people for a bit
i townread u and yeti to a lesser extent
knights i'm finding hard to read so leaving him for later
weary of sonic as he tried to get me on a diff wagon but lysm so not going there yet
asek im waiting for i tthink they could do the want everyone hled thing as either alignment
former hope i dont know right now i'm reluctant to brush him off as a tr like most of you have

the rest i dont have an opinion on yet but i'm thankful to walrein for being on the right wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)