NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkie, half my read on you is you don't know jack about Proph. The other half is you're playing kinda Windows.

I can't say I've got a perfect meta read on Proph since I've only seen his Town game. But I find it pretty easy to spot when he's engaging and solving.

I can see stuff in the interactions there that could be read as a Texan discredit. But the "hey hey join the wagon" stuff gives me lowkey flashbacks to vs.Josh in the high level of exhortion with a low level of content.

i do see the same lines of questioning by Prophylaxis in the other game when he was town but i regard it as NAI because u could literally be brain dead with no knowledge of the game and be able to make a lot of his posts

it’s his analysis in the other game that makes me continue to be suspect. It’s early doors in this game so far but i feel the thought and deliberation is very apparent there but lacking here

i’m pretty much done with the iso on prophylaxis from the last game and it hasn’t swayed me at all

can people who townread him take a look? there’s only 5 search pages worth of posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)