NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning

i just slept for 12 hours 7-7 after getting 2hours sleep a night since monday i've skimmed up until this point i'll go into more detail soon

hitmonleet first post breaks townie to me the 3 votes on him in rapid succession shook me as he's an easy wagon to push (plus the slot he subbed into isn't the best) it just immediately screamed counterwagon lol
yeti i think v townie really fab the last few pages with the analysis on poof/lw/walrein etc idling as scum

It's not criticizing a stylistic choice

It's potentially indicative of your subconcious mindset

You have two people who are in almost identical situations yet you spoke about one more aggressively than the other, it's quite possible this is indicative of your thoughts about one vs the other as if you know their alignments
i love this and it's something i would've defo pointed out i'm confo texas town this game and am posting this so i don't 180 on him later

i wasn't serious

i'm always of the mind getting who u think is scum wagoned is more important d1 than wallposting thoughts about everyone but that's because i'm used to playing real-time n getting ignored after i die lol

i'll deliver u some reads soon(TM) i am legiterally feeling super groggy after that sleep last night

knights didnt actively try distract from wagons as far as i remember in the last round? like they were posting fluff but even then it read like they were engaging with what was put in front of them / posting to gamesolve rather then just saying 'i dont agree with your push hawkie. get off' which was pretty much my only impression of koc in those first 20 pages. it was just defending without a base / alrernATIve
Asek, the alternative is assuming I'm a masochist who wants to repeat EoD1 meltdown pressures.

Honestly I want to powerlynch empoof before lw. If he's been active elsewhere mafia wise but ignoring here I don't find it unlikely that he's in loop with teammates and has been intentionally idle

And yes there's a sub incoming and that might ruin this theory if he's the person being subbed out. But for now
lynch empoof

Empoof poof back here now

Hmm. I guess I don't disagree with you. However when it comes to intentionally being idle empoof seems the more reasonable suspect. Like why would he be active but avoid both smogon prodding and discord prodding via texas. That comes off as someone already fairly informed about the game from another source whereas if lw is intentionally idling, he'd be doing more to hide his activity and not just make a token post

Either way, the fact we are talking about who might be intentionally idling sucks. Also I still need to reread asek larger posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)