NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you want to lynch then? You seem to be mostly SR moody except moody hasn't really been much better than an idler this game.
Still Moody because he is actually around/people can actually provide some sort of stance on him. I still think that his hop on my wagon was really bad and he hasn't done much to actually engage me to try and figure me out.

If proph does flip town and I die, then my reads don't really matter. Yay.

But if I live, then I would probably first and foremost revisit hawkie and probably place more pressure on him. As he has been able to scapegoat proph a lot this game and while he has posted here and there on other focuses, he has avoided a lot of pressure imo and frankly I think it would just be good to reevaluate that slot either way.

Otherwise, I'd probably want to keep looking at Asek and Moody. As well as pressuring the idlers and hopefully getting subs.

As for why leet isn't in there...I want him pressured. But I don't think I necsasarily want him lynched today. He at least seems like he's trying even if it's a bit weak. But more so, to quote someone else, I think that slot will probably resolve itself if he keeps posting.
Honestly I'd love to be mislynched just to see smug!Hawkie finally get the pressure he deserves heh

Oh shit this started
vote walrein

soul read

note: have read nothing other than the tag and whoever posted the picture of adele
texas has taken the lead in the race for dle town cards
he's so candid huh
I'm at work and don't have the time to post anything but have the time to look at what is vaguely going on
Since when did I ever say I was trying to reread

Miss me with that misrep
Texas Cloverleaf these are all of DLE's posts in the thread as of this moment. Which of these are you town reading and why

What’s wrong with a coin flip when 3/13 chance that a random player is scum? It’s better than average odds. I’ll take a coin flip any day
My issue is more like "we lynch a lurker, we have NO CLUE as to whether they'll flip town or not, and we have nothing to analyze if they do end up flip town because they straight up haven't posted"

Like, we can't do wagon analysis because if you asked everyone whether to vote DLE/Empoof/LW or not, they'd say yes. We can't do interaction analysis because they haven't posted.

But I do think that the gamestate has trended to a point where it might be necessary; just trying to talk things through from a strictly theory standpoint.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sometimes when i'm town i feel like i wish i was scum because i'm driving so much division and controversy and no one comes to consensus but like some people agree with me and no on really scum reads me and i'm like damn this is phenomenal if i were scum but im not

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My issue is more like "we lynch a lurker, we have NO CLUE as to whether they'll flip town or not, and we have nothing to analyze if they do end up flip town because they straight up haven't posted"

Like, we can't do wagon analysis because if you asked everyone whether to vote DLE/Empoof/LW or not, they'd say yes. We can't do interaction analysis because they haven't posted.

But I do think that the gamestate has trended to a point where it might be necessary; just trying to talk things through from a strictly theory standpoint.
Fuck wagon analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)