NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see much of LW, so I decided to start with him and those near him on the list, for sake of ease.
LightWolf
2 posts: RVS followed by a useless post 22 pages later. That feels like trying to be forgotten.
Verdict: highlight him a little, and if he's not replaced in a cycle or two, lynch him - should be enough time for a sub if he's actually inactive.
LightWolf in the hopes he's just an idler and not idling scum.

Metal Sonic
After the joke posts, votes Texas for fake first pages, and tr's Former Hope. Gonna look into both of those more soonish. Then more junk posts. Some banter with Texas over his vote, feels a little off. Goes against Hawkie and is for Proph. The latter looks better with Proph's flip, but the former looks worse with Hawkie's. Both wrong would be bad town, but both right would be spooky. Just sort of makes me think the kill was to clear him from looking like he knows all alignments - and soon after voting Hawkie, says (#166) "ok please dont be scum bby my heart will break if u are". Though he soon after votes Proph and claims he was just memeing. Also tried to (note: I've been in a game with proph town before) push an obvtown Proph - frankly, I don't trust anyone that pushed proph at this point. But he also voted Texas for voting Proph despite a TR because of Hawkie's points, and continues trying to push him for a while. So, he's really all over the place here, but more anti-Texas than not. After starting on Texas, a lot more junk posts. Then he changes to Walrein for basically no reason given - off of Texas for Mason softclaim??? I don't see how the quoted #269 is a softclaim. And he still considers Texas super-scummy, which is weird. Also he jumps to Asek and DLE before returning to junk posts. The junk posts continue a while, but he occasionally offers an unsubstantiated opionion of just recent posts, and then tries to lynch an idler day 1.
(Does anyone else read post #165 as casting shade on Knights?)
post of note: #267: "hey if Hawkie / me / yeti are town we are better than masons"
#398: TRs Hawkie, Former, Texas, Yeti, Proph. Two are flipped town. Also around the post, but not in it, reads Texas scum except for mason softclaim???
Verdict: He reads as active idling of sorts - lots of fluff so people think he's active, but not much actual content. Some, to break the mold, but also it feels like a spooky coincidence if it's actually coincidence and not a mafia plan to make him look better. Vote Metal Sonic

Going to get back to finding people to ISO.

Okay on mobile.
Yeti on the last page with my 2nd iso post where I quote asek. Do you read that post as genuine or think it could be faked

Picking on you because I see you in thread, anyone else's opinions welcomed

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Aura guardian

aura guardian slot was empoof this he is scum. Explanation: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Vote aura guardian

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay on mobile.
Yeti on the last page with my 2nd iso post where I quote asek. Do you read that post as genuine or think it could be faked

Picking on you because I see you in thread, anyone else's opinions welcomed
it can be genuine and still come from scum even still

like i don't think self-defense posts are well-read using 'genuine' as a metric because even scum can be like, omg i'm so annoyed you took what i said the wrong way or ignored it. caught for the wrong reasons is a thing and being upset that your fake content you tried really hard to manufacture was seen right through or neglected.

i know that some people can read specific verbiage as only coming from town but idk what kinda voodoo they're good at

so i do see it as 'genuine' but i don't think that's AI

Also this is similar to the ms scum tell I was talking about for ms. He says to his scum team "I'm going to get (x) lynched" and then strongman's the lynch. I would be okay with this lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)