Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a modest or timid thundurus to trade? I already posted about this but I just wanted to add I would be willing to trade HA mons and also I would be willing to trade a shiny sableye in a duskball with a relaxed nature and it has really good IVs, also a shiny heliolisk but it doesn’t have a competitive nature it was just a wild catch, I just desperately need a thundurus

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a modest or timid thundurus to trade? I already posted about this but I just wanted to add I would be willing to trade HA mons and also I would be willing to trade a shiny sableye in a duskball with a relaxed nature and it has really good IVs, also a shiny heliolisk but it doesn’t have a competitive nature it was just a wild catch, I just desperately need a thundurus
I do have one on-hand that you are welcome to, however, it was obtained in Generation V on emulator, so you will need to be OK with that. Also, since it's from BW, it cannot be used in Battle Spot (edit: for rating battles, as noted below).

Let me know if this is acceptable to you.

Last edited:
I do have one on-hand that you are welcome to, however, it was obtained in Generation V on emulator, so you will need to be OK with that. Also, since it's from BW, it cannot be used in Battle Spot.

Let me know if this is acceptable to you.
Gen 5 mons can be used in Battle Spot, just not in Rating battles

This may not be the appropriate place for this, If not, oops in advance, but what is your guys' opinion on this combo?: The general idea is that NInetales is sent out to setup the sun, get hit and allow a safe switch for venusaur. Z-Sleep Powder boosts speed by one stage, giving Venusaur a cool 217 speed (Outside of sun, Somewhere above 400 in sun) outspeeding Tapu Koko and speed tying Base 90 Scarf users. The sleep + sun combo allows Venusaur to safely skyrocket it's Special attack and give it Above 200 attack, allowing it to be a pretty great sweeper, Ninetales is also great for checking flying steel types, or steel types wielding an Air Balloon.

Ninetales @ Eject Button
Ability: Drought
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Extrasensory
- Will-O-Wisp

Venusaur @ Grassium Z
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Growth
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder

This may not be the appropriate place for this, If not, oops in advance, but what is your guys' opinion on this combo?: The general idea is that NInetales is sent out to setup the sun, get hit and allow a safe switch for venusaur. Z-Sleep Powder boosts speed by one stage, giving Venusaur a cool 217 speed (Outside of sun, Somewhere above 400 in sun) outspeeding Tapu Koko and speed tying Base 90 Scarf users. The sleep + sun combo allows Venusaur to safely skyrocket it's Special attack and give it Above 200 attack, allowing it to be a pretty great sweeper, Ninetales is also great for checking flying steel types, or steel types wielding an Air Balloon.

Ninetales @ Eject Button
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Extrasensory
- Will-O-Wisp

Venusaur @ Grassium Z
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Growth
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
Is this for singles or doubles?

For singles, this actually sounds pretty good on paper as long as you have hard checks to flying types (and the ones with priority Flying type attacks like mega Pinsir) and Venasaur could be damaged a lot by fire since you need the sun up and Sun boosts Fire type attacks.
Also, Ninetails Should hold a heat rock since Venasaur seems heavily dependent on sun to succeed. That would make opposing weather setters, even Charizard Y, a major threat to this combo. Weather isn’t bad in Singles but it doesn’t necessarily stand out.

For doubles, this is actually pretty scary to face against. No sleep restriction in DOU allows Venasaur to put mons to sleep and take them out one by one. The aforementioned threats up above still apply here but their checks are relitivley similar.

Try to make a whole team on Showdown, PM me and I can see if I can help you :)

Thank you.

You’ve helped me make an extremely important team building decision :)
It also affects priority attack/status effect moves (like Prankster affected moves) used on non grounded Pokémon (flying type or has Levitate) even if it’s your move and your targeting an opponet’s Pokemon so something to keep in mind.

Is this for singles or doubles?

For singles, this actually sounds pretty good on paper as long as you have hard checks to flying types (and the ones with priority Flying type attacks like mega Pinsir) and Venasaur could be damaged a lot by fire since you need the sun up and Sun boosts Fire type attacks.
Also, Ninetails Should hold a heat rock since Venasaur seems heavily dependent on sun to succeed. That would make opposing weather setters, even Charizard Y, a major threat to this combo. Weather isn’t bad in Singles but it doesn’t necessarily stand out.

For doubles, this is actually pretty scary to face against. No sleep restriction in DOU allows Venasaur to put mons to sleep and take them out one by one. The aforementioned threats up above still apply here but their checks are relitivley similar.

Try to make a whole team on Showdown, PM me and I can see if I can help you :)
Yea this was initially made for singles, Has garnered me several wins as people often expect a stall set. However i never thought about Doubles as i generally don't like the format, however i may try Doubles as a result of this. I will also take you up on that PS offer as i was going to enroll for a tutor at some point as my prediction ability needs some work but the knowledge is there. And the only reason for Ninetales not having a Heat Rock is bringing in Venusaur without taking a hit, as most i face with this set expect me to switch immediatly and use a Fire type move as they predict the switch, However Overheat would probably be the better option as i only expect to keep it in for one turn.

I need some help with with two things on Gen 7.

1. Looking for someone who can clone two Pokemon for me.

2. I am also looking for a Diancie. IVs/Nature etc. doesn't matter, it does not need to be UT either. A clone is fine too, just as long as it is legit.

I can offer something in return for both of these things.

Does anyone happen to have a beneficial nature spooky2014 eng pumpkaboo event? I yes pm/vm to show offers :)
Is it Super size Pumpkaboo with HA? I’m currently looking for it too, for a breeding project. If you happen to find one, I can breed it for you with wanted nature. Or if anyone have it with any nature and stats, I can offer anything from my own breeds (check my list in signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)