Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kanon90 iamxme Draelok ChrisDoukas

I have your pokemon! Though right now i am kinda busy with some personal stuff, So i don't have a lot of time to trade OR think about what i want from you. So If its ok with you guys can i ask for some IOU's? I'll try and think about some stuff I'd like and i'll let you know when i have some ideas, but i don't want to leave you guys waiting for any longer so If you are around i can try and trade today. if any of you happen to be on the smogon wifi discord server, please @me there as it will be a lot easier to get to you there than to wait for you to hit me up here.

EDIT:
pilica12 I am getting started on your zapdos! I should have it soon! though before i get to work on it, i wanted to ask if you wanted it to have a nickname? I can nickname it for you if you'd like. Also this one is gonna be shiny as The zapdos i have avalible was made shiny though ACE.
Thanks, Ink, and no worries, no problem with it being Shiny. For nickname, could you please name it "Tesla" (since I seem to have some obsession with nicknaming Electric 'mons after famous scientists in electrodynamics). Also, regarding the Goomy, do you want an HA one? I am happy to breed for either. At risk of repetition, you sure you don't want anything else? If not, I do have a Gardevoir recently RNG'd I will throw in as well, since I know you like Garde a lot.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ink, and no worries, no problem with it being Shiny. For nickname, could you please name it "Tesla" (since I seem to have some obsession with nicknaming Electric 'mons after famous scientists in electrodynamics). Also, regarding the Goomy, do you want an HA one? I am happy to breed for either. At risk of repetition, you sure you don't want anything else? If not, I do have a Gardevoir recently RNG'd I will throw in as well, since I know you like Garde a lot.
a 1 for 1 trade is fine. rng abusing it isn't really that hard, and I already had a zapdos ready for rng abuse so its not like this was a super hard request. Plus since this is a rng request, I won't charge extra for semi rights (i might have forgotten that earlier ^^;). Since this is a custom request, you get semi rights for free. However, If you want to give me a gardevoir then That would be cool! But i'd need you to ask for 2 more pokemon for it to be fair =D .

As for the goomy, yeah, I'd like it with its HA. Also, IDK if you were gonna go for a shiny, But i don't need it shiny, as I was gonna use it as a parent to shiny breed it myself! And the goomy is payment enough for the zapdos, as The time saved from not having to catch/breed it myself is well worth the time spent rng abusing your zapdos.

pilica12

a 1 for 1 trade is fine. rng abusing it isn't really that hard, and I already had a zapdos ready for rng abuse so its not like this was a super hard request. Plus since this is a rng request, I won't charge extra for semi rights (i might have forgotten that earlier ^^;). Since this is a custom request, you get semi rights for free. However, If you want to give me a gardevoir then That would be cool! But i'd need you to ask for 2 more pokemon for it to be fair =D .

As for the goomy, yeah, I'd like it with its HA. Also, IDK if you were gonna go for a shiny, But i don't need it shiny, as I was gonna use it as a parent to shiny breed it myself! And the goomy is payment enough for the zapdos, as The time saved from not having to catch/breed it myself is well worth the time spent rng abusing your zapdos.
Lol, you are far too generous. OK, for the Garde, would it be possible then to RNG a second Zapdos for me for same IV specs (0 Atk HP Ice) but for Timid? If you are absolutely deadset on 2-for-1 for Garde, surprise me with the second 'mon. I really don't want to impose more RNG on you, as I think the trade is already bordering on unfair for you as is.

Lol, you are far too generous. OK, for the Garde, would it be possible then to RNG a second Zapdos for me for same IV specs (0 Atk HP Ice) but for Timid? If you are absolutely deadset on 2-for-1 for Garde, surprise me with the second 'mon. I really don't want to impose more RNG on you, as I think the trade is already bordering on unfair for you as is.
The rng isn't a huge deal really. Transporter RNG is really easy and i already went to the trouble of getting the zapdos for personal reasons so its no big deal. And yeah, I can get you a timid one (i'll also throw in a modest one as well just so you can run all the sets). Do you want them to have the same nickname? or do you want different nicknames for the timid and modest ones?

pilica12

The rng isn't a huge deal really. Transporter RNG is really easy and i already went to the trouble of getting the zapdos for personal reasons so its no big deal. And yeah, I can get you a timid one (i'll also throw in a modest one as well just so you can run all the sets). Do you want them to have the same nickname? or do you want different nicknames for the timid and modest ones?
Alright, so long as it really isn't too much of a burden on you. Also, I'm going to run out of scientist names, but let's go with Faraday for the Timid one and Ohm for the Modest one.

I'll let you know when I've gotten the Goomy, shouldn't take too long. Also, would you like any nickname for the Gardevoir?

Alright, so long as it really isn't too much of a burden on you. Also, I'm going to run out of scientist names, but let's go with Faraday for the Timid one and Ohm for the Modest one.

I'll let you know when I've gotten the Goomy, shouldn't take too long. Also, would you like any nickname for the Gardevoir?
A nickname on the gardevoir would be nice! But I can't think of a good name right now. Maybe you can name it something and surprise me!

UPDATE

Inkblot's
Gen 1-2 Virtual Console RNG Abused
Teams

Pokemon Red

Anthony

Bulbax

Adamant

-Razor Leaf
-Body Slam
-Double Edge
-Swords Dance

Kingpin

Timid

-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Bubble Beam

Queenie

Modest

-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Bubble Beam

Chiba

Naive

-Flamethrower
-Dig
-Double Edge
-Body Slam

Power Star

Timid

-Tri-Attack
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychuc

Haywire

Hasty

-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Submission
-Body Slam

Pokemon Yellow

Anthony

Electra

Niave

-Thunderbolt
-Body Slam
-Submission
-Pay Day

Floradon

Modest

-Razor Leaf
-Body Slam
-Double Edge
-Swords Dance

Tailblazer

Jolly

-Swords Dance
-Flamethrower
-Submission
-Earthquake

SuperSoakr

Modest

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Body Slam

Three Way

Jolly

-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Slash

Tripeckta

Jolly

-Drill Peck
-Fury Attack
-Body Slam
-Double Edge

Hello! I am interest in these pokemons now that its easter and have time to play^^

Shadow naughty banette
shadow timid vulpix
shadow timid female snorunt
power-star shiny starmie from vc

I have to offer

Shiny Scraggy lv 1 ( nickname PunkRapster) in level ball
Jolly nature
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shed Skin
EMs: Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Fake Out
rng abuse shiny by Christian proof available

Christian shiny trubbishlv 1 in dive ball
impish nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
aftermath
egg moves: curse,spikes,haze, self-destruction

shiny litten lv 1
adamant - intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
EMs: body slam, fake out, crunch, power trip
rng abuse shiny

shiny goomy lv 5 (nickname gutokage)
naive nature in heavy ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
sap sipper
egg moves acid armor, poison tail, counter, iron tail (rng abuse shiny by Christian , proof available)

shiny gible lv 1 in love ball
naive nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
rough skin
egg moves
body slam, thrash, iron head, outrage (rng abuse shiny by Christian )

2 legit love balls
1 legit heavy ball
1 legit fast ball

If you dont want the shiny versions i can breed regular ones with any nature you want , let me know if you are interest :)

Edit: Also now that is easter and have time you can tell what you want from me from the past trade xD

Last edited:
Hello I would like your gen IV shiny modest Palkia clone please! I have three apricorn balls, them being a friend ball, heavy ball and lure ball, thank you!
My IGN and my FC is Camden and 1478-6054-3679.

Hello! I am interest in these pokemons now that its easter and have time to play^^

Shadow naughty banette
shadow timid vulpix
shadow timid female snorunt
power-star shiny starmie from vc

I have to offer

Shiny Scraggy lv 1 ( nickname PunkRapster) in level ball
Jolly nature
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shed Skin
EMs: Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Fake Out
rng abuse shiny by Christian proof available

Christian shiny trubbishlv 1 in dive ball
impish nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
aftermath
egg moves: curse,spikes,haze, self-destruction

shiny litten lv 1
adamant - intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
EMs: body slam, fake out, crunch, power trip
rng abuse shiny

shiny goomy lv 5 (nickname gutokage)
naive nature in heavy ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
sap sipper
egg moves acid armor, poison tail, counter, iron tail (rng abuse shiny by Christian , proof available)

shiny gible lv 1 in love ball
naive nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
rough skin
egg moves
body slam, thrash, iron head, outrage (rng abuse shiny by Christian )

2 legit love balls
1 legit heavy ball
1 legit fast ball

If you dont want the shiny versions i can breed regular ones with any nature you want , let me know if you are interest :)

Edit: Also now that is easter and have time you can tell what you want from me from the past trade xD
Hello I would like your gen IV shiny modest Palkia clone please! I have three apricorn balls, them being a friend ball, heavy ball and lure ball, thank you!
My IGN and my FC is Camden and 1478-6054-3679.
Yeah, I can trade for those this weekend if you still want them!

UPDATE

Gen 1-2 Virtual Console RNG
Most, if not all pokemon listed were either acquired and/or made shiny using arbitrary code execution. Please assume this is so for every pokemon.
NTR plugins and CFW were used to rng abuse these pokemon though poke-transporter.
All pokemon are cloned using the gen 2 box cloning glitch!

Custom RNG request form!

Pokemon:
Nature:
IVs:
GEN:
Shiny:
-
-
-
-

Pokemon can have up to 6 perfect IVs. Remember that pokemon exclusive to gen 1 can be traded to gen 2 in order to have move IVs)

Shiny Articuno

Nature & IVs Can be done on request!
Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

TID: 53217
OT: Anthony

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Bubble Beam
-Whirlwind

Shiny Zapdos

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Mimic
-Whirlwind

Shiny Moltres

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Razor Wind
-Swift
-Mimic
-Whirlwind

Shiny Mewtwo

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Tri Attack
-Bubble Beam
-Metronome
-Seismic Toss

-or-

-Pay Day
-Body Slam
-Self-Destruct
-Submission

Shiny Lugia

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

TID: 16109

-Mud Slap
-Dragon Breath
-Zap Cannon
-Whirlpool

Shiny Ho-oh

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Mud-Slap
-Dragonbreath
-Curse
-Zap Cannon

Shiny Entei

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Headbutt
-Endure
-Dig
-Curse

Shiny Raikou

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Zap Cannon
-Mud Slap
-Endure
-Swift

Shiny Suicune

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

-Curse
-Mud Slap
-Swift
-Whirlpool

Shiny Celebi

Up to 6 guaranteed IVs!

Pokemon Crystal Celebi is now Avalible!

-Swift
-Sweet Scent
-Defense Curl
-Mud Slap

View attachment 108803
Inkblot's
Gen 1-2 Virtual Console RNG Abused
Teams

The teams I used during my playthroughs

Pokemon Red

Anthony

Bulbax

Adamant

-Razor Leaf
-Body Slam
-Double Edge
-Swords Dance

Kingpin

Timid

-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Bubble Beam

Queenie

Modest

-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Bubble Beam

Chiba

Naive

-Flamethrower
-Dig
-Double Edge
-Body Slam

Power Star

Timid

-Tri-Attack
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

Haywire

Hasty

-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Submission
-Body Slam

Pokemon Yellow

Anthony

Electra

Naive

-Thunderbolt
-Body Slam
-Submission
-Pay Day

Floradon

Modest

-Razor Leaf
-Body Slam
-Double Edge
-Swords Dance

Tailblazer

Jolly

-Swords Dance
-Flamethrower
-Submission
-Earthquake

SuperSoakr

Modest

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Body Slam

Three Way

Jolly

-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Slash

Tripeckta

Jolly

-Drill Peck
-Fury Attack
-Body Slam
-Double Edge

Pokemon Crystal

Anthony

Brotodile

♂
Jolly

-Ice Punch
-Dynamic Punch
-Earthquake
-Surf

BlueBlazer

♂
Timid

-Flamethrower
-Crunch
-Iron Tail
-Sludge Bomb

Eggnog

♂
Bold

-Psychic
-Sleep Powder
-Giga Drain
-Nightmare

Psykonaut

♂
Adamant

-Metal Claw
-Fury Cutter
-Swords Dance
-Wing Attack

Champeon

♂
Adamant

-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Dynamic Punch

IcyHijynxs

♀
Timid

-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Lovely Kiss
-Nightmare

Fire Leo
RIP
Left shortly after arriving in Johto to pursue his acting career
Was replaced by Blue Blazer
He will be missed

♂
Naughty

-Flamethrower
-Bite
-Dig
-Extremespeed

Stacy

Bonfire

♂
Jolly

-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Iron Tail
-Thunderpunch

Venusprout

♀
Modest

-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power
-Sludge Bomb
-Sleep Powder

Heracotta

♂
Adamant

-Return
-Reversal
-Megahorn
-Earthquake

GoldDigger

♂
Adamant

-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Iron Tail

SirenStead

♀
Modest

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Dragonbreath
-Agility

ShiverStab

♀
Jolly

-Ice Punch
-Metal Claw
-Dynamic Punch
-Fury Cutter

Hi! I’m interested in your shiny Celebi. Since you can do up to 6 iv’s may I ask you to make it have HP fire with less possible atk iv? As payment, I’d like to offer shiny RNG’d lure ball Gallade (BR) or Ralts (UT version of Gallade). All legit with proofs.

Hi! I’m interested in your shiny Celebi. Since you can do up to 6 iv’s may I ask you to make it have HP fire with less possible atk iv? As payment, I’d like to offer shiny RNG’d lure ball Gallade (BR) or Ralts (UT version of Gallade). All legit with proofs.
Shiny Celebi always has 5 perfect ivs, meaning HP fire is impossible :( . Its a real shame. I could get you a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread if you'd like? Or a 31/31/31/31/31/30 spread if you want a HP Ice one.

Shiny Celebi always has 5 perfect ivs, meaning HP fire is impossible :( . Its a real shame. I could get you a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread if you'd like? Or a 31/31/31/31/31/30 spread if you want a HP Ice one.
Not sure that HP ice could be useful in battles. So, I’d take the 1st option with 0 atk iv.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)