Project UU King of the Hill: Season 1 Completed!

The next Battle will be King PinkDragonTamer versus Challenger bebo7788! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Can’t Touch This. Challengers will be asked to build a team where at least 3 of their Pokémon have to have an immunity based ability(e.g. Water Absorb, Levitate, Flash Fire, etc.)

And the winner is...
Do we need to have the ability on the pokemon or does it just have to have it as an option

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King bebo7788 versus Challenger retrowaves! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Mega Mania’. Challengers will be asked to build a team where at least 3 of their Pokémon have access to a Mega Stone, I’d like to emphasize that not all have to have a Mega Stone as an item, just the ability to use one. (e.g. Mega Manectric, Blastoise, Aerodactyl)

And the winner is... King Bebo7788! Thank you to Challenger retrowaves for playing an enjoyable game! Bebo7788 has maintained his position as King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and Archive of Teams for Bebo7788's team!

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King bebo7788 versus Challenger A Cake Wearing A Hat! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Screw the Meta’. Challengers will be asked to build a team where they are not allowed to use the 10 Pokemon with the highest percent usage. Find those 10 Pokemon below.

| 1 | Scizor | 37.67336% | 125630 | 25.265% | 101521 | 25.962% |
| 2 | Latias | 29.01592% | 94859 | 19.077% | 71540 | 18.295% |
| 3 | Gliscor | 27.16584% | 127342 | 25.610% | 105297 | 26.928% |
| 4 | Manectric-Mega | 21.53409% | 81887 | 16.468% | 64884 | 16.593% |
| 5 | Azumarill | 20.56649% | 71421 | 14.363% | 57061 | 14.592% |
| 6 | Breloom | 17.57711% | 59740 | 12.014% | 47435 | 12.131% |
| 7 | Hydreigon | 15.22786% | 61843 | 12.437% | 47750 | 12.211% |
| 8 | Mamoswine | 14.18073% | 56778 | 11.419% | 47588 | 12.170% | (Banned so Serperior is 10th Pokemon)
| 9 | Muk-Alola | 13.75941% | 55729 | 11.208% | 45472 | 11.629% |
| 10 | Swampert | 12.48752% | 41165 | 8.279% | 37184 | 9.509% |
| 11 | Serperior | 12.32969% | 64227 | 12.917% | 48504 | 12.404% |

And the winner is... Challenger A Cake Wearing A Hat! Thank you to King Bebo7788 for playing a long and boring game! Sadly Hikari stall has claimed another victim in Bebo. I ask that all participants in this project use a team that they made because not only does it make it more fun but it allows for the project to be run as it is supposed to. The winner must also write a description for their team and it is hard to do that for a team they they didn't make. A Cake Wearing A Hat is the new King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and Archive of Teams for A Cake Wearing A Hat's team!

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King A Cake Wearing A Hat versus Challenger Bright Powder Cena! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Hazard Free Zone’. Challengers will be asked to build a team where they are not allowed to use any hazards (e.g. Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes).

And the winner is... Challenger Bright Powder Cena! Thank you to King A Cake Wearing A Hat for forgetting Triage on Comfey playing a great game! Bright Powder Cena is the new King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and Archive of Teams for Bright Powder Cena's team!

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King Bright Powder Cena versus Challenger Go0d! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Like Father Like Son/Like Mother Like Daughter’. Challengers will be asked to build a team where they must use a Pokémon and it’s first evolution (e.g. Infernape and Chimchar).

And the winner is... Challenger Go0d! Thank you to King Bright Powder Cena for playing a great game! Go0d is now the King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and Go0d's team which will hopefully be posted soon.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King Go0d versus Challenger ChrystalFalchion! Both players will be building a team based on the theme ‘Taste the Rainbow'. Challengers will be asked to build a team where all six Pokemon will have to be one of 6 colors found in a rainbow (e.g. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, and Pink) On Showdown please use the command, /ds (color), to choose your Pokemon. If your Pokemon does not correspond to one of the chosen color groups you will be disqualified.

And the winner is... Challenger ChrystalFalchion! Thank you to King Go0d for fighting out a close game! ChrystalFalchion is now the King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and ChrystalFalchion's team.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King ChrystalFalchion versus Challenger Euphonos! Both players will be building a team based on the theme "Borderline". Players will be asked to build a team where they are allowed to use two BL Pokemon.

And the winner is... King ChrystalFalchion in a game with some wild plays. A huge thanks to my friend Euphonos for participating. ChrystalFalchion has maintained his position as King of the Hill. The replay and his team can be found in the Hall of Records.

Last edited:
Very brave plays on your part, leaving in Azumarill on Tentacruel was one thing, leaving it in on Breloom when locked into Knock Off was quite another. I wouldn't have had the guts to do that, and it did work. Wish Hypnosis was that accurate for me. Interesting that we both used Ninetales-A, I was expecting Hoopa-Unbound.

Edit: I know it moved up to OU now, teambuilder had it listed as BL.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King ChrystalFalchion versus Challenger SilvioGuacamole. Both players will be building a team based on the theme "Snow on the Sahara" courtesy of my friend Euphonos. Challengers will be asked to build a team where they have two Pokemon who utilize the ability to set weather (Sandstorm, Hail, Sun, and Rain).

And the winner is... Challenger SilvioGuacamole! Thank you to King ChrystalFalchion for playing an enjoyable game with just a bit of hax. SilvioGuacamole is now the King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and SilvioGuacamole's team.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
The next Battle will be King SilvioGuacamole versus Challenger Magearna8000. Both players will be building a team based on the theme "K.O.T.H.", another theme from Euphonos. Challengers will be asked to build a team where they have 4 Pokemon each whos name begins with one of those letters (e.g. Koffing, Oddish, Tailow, Happiny, all Little Cup because I'm not giving you any ideas).

And the winner is... Challenger SilvioGuacamole! Thank you to Challenger Magearna8000 for playing a game with a lot of interesting sets utilizing the theme very well. SilvioGuacamole remains the King of the Hill. Check the Archive of Replays for the replay and SilvioGuacamole's team.

Last edited:
Act I guess :/ we scheduled to play for 40 mins ago, then my opponent contacted me earlier telling me he was online. He didn’t leave an alt and his main (i.e the account the same as his forum name) has been offline for a couple hours. Also didn’t turn up at scheduled time later. I’m happy to play this evening if Magearna8000 sees this, but if not there’s not a lot I can do.

You messaged me back 45 minutes ago, 1 minute before you made that post. When you messaged me back that you could play 5 hours after the time we agreed and 7.5 hours after you contacted me earlier, saying you were ‘online’. Drew for proof just check my wall. Anyway, I’m sleeping now so do whatever you decide to do :shrug:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
PUPL Champion
Alright. SilvioGuacamole and Magearna8000 I have given you 10 days and since I have received no replay or teams, I am disqualifying you and moving on to the other competitors.

This project is almost over and I would like to run it to completion. I am asking the next competitors; PapaBisexual, Lapras!, SanJl, W2S, Amane Misa, and Amukamara, to a message on my profile confirming your activity. If I don't get a message in the next 2 days you will be disqualified from the project.

Last edited:
Alright. SilvioGuacamole and Magearna8000 I have given you 10 days and since I have received no replay or teams, I am disqualifying you and moving on to the other competitors.

This project is almost over and I would like to run it to completion. I am asking the next competitors; PapaBisexual, Lapras!, SanJl, W2S, Amane Misa, and Amukamara, to a message on my profile confirming your activity. If I don't get a message in the next 2 days you will be disqualified from the project.
We planned to play today, as you could see if you bothered to read our VMs. You received plenty of updates from both of us, including activity requests which you ignored. You literally said you “could care more” about this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)