Draelok's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I need to trade for Bluemew's shiny Kartana and Gaudi's shiny Blacephalon?

I can trade you a clone of my shiny Celesteela and shiny Nihilego.

Celesteela stats

IMG_6868.PNG

Nihilego stats

IMG_6867.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings! All the mons you’re asking for were are free redis so I won’t ask anything in return for them. I’ll send you a pm with details so we can set a trade.

Greetings! Unfortunately I have both of this mons and don't need more of them. Maybe you have some good breejects?
Not really, closest is a 3 IV Sandygast bold nature

Hey. I am interested in your shiny Blacephalon. I spend most of my time on PS! so I dont have my own trade thread but rather a trade sheet which I am not sure if I'm allowed to post here. I will post it if I get confirmation that I am allowed to.

Not really, closest is a 3 IV Sandygast bold nature
Ok, I'll send you a PM so we can discuss the trade.
Hey. I am interested in your shiny Blacephalon. I spend most of my time on PS! so I dont have my own trade thread but rather a trade sheet which I am not sure if I'm allowed to post here. I will post it if I get confirmation that I am allowed to.
Greetings! You can send me your trade sheet via PM and we can discuss a trade there.

Hey, I’m interested in your Draelok’s Diancie and the blueforce Hoopa, I can offer you a shiny swallow with 4Ivs at 31, Shiny Gastly with great nature and Ivs for mega Gengar or otherwise tell me if there’s a specific Pokémon you’re really interested lately...

Hey, I’m interested in your Draelok’s Diancie and the blueforce Hoopa, I can offer you a shiny swallow with 4Ivs at 31, Shiny Gastly with great nature and Ivs for mega Gengar or otherwise tell me if there’s a specific Pokémon you’re really interested lately...
Greetings! Right now I'm looking for the mons from a Wants list. They don't need to have perfect IVs or be shiny, just stated parameters. I also looking for any other interesting breejects which I can use in my future projects.

Hi Draelok, I'm interested in your shiny raikou. In return I'll get you HA beast ball elekid, any wishes in regard to egg moves? Also, I might be able to get you Clauncher, but I need to check whether or not I have the right ball on my SM game.

Hi Draelok, I'm interested in your shiny raikou. In return I'll get you HA beast ball elekid, any wishes in regard to egg moves? Also, I might be able to get you Clauncher, but I need to check whether or not I have the right ball on my SM game.
Hi Pr1de! Raikou is free redis pokemon, I won't ask anything for him. Elekid with EMs could be great, you may ask anything else for him. If you happen to make it with EMs, let them be Cross Chop, Meditate, Dynamic Punch and Feint. And Clauncher was already bred by another person.

Hi Pr1de! Raikou is free redis pokemon, I won't ask anything for him. Elekid with EMs could be great, you may ask anything else for him. If you happen to make it with EMs, let them be Cross Chop, Meditate, Dynamic Punch and Feint. And Clauncher was already bred by another person.
Sure thing, I will prepare some worthy breedject for raikou then. As of elekid trade, maybe Articuno? I already caught elekid, now give me a couple of minutes to breed it, I'll let you know when I'm ready via PM.

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny diancie, unfortunately I don't have any of the breedjects you are looking for, but I can offer you modest horseas with swift swim and all ivs 31 in the ball made with apricons for fishing (I don't know the name in english, I play in Spanish XD). Also I have A shiny horsea with sniper and 31 ivs in everything except special attack. Finally I have jolly ponytas in moon ball if you are interested.
There is no problem if you think Diancie is worth more, but I could be interested in pilica12's shiny naive greninja, and I could look in the pokebank to see some breedjects from sun and moon that could be interesting
EDIT:
I also have:
Jolly growlithe, intimidate or flash fire, level ball
Jolly Swinub, thick fat, Poke Ball
Timid Togepi, Serene Grace, Moon ball
Timid Venonat, Tinted Lens, Compound Eyes, Run Away, Poke Ball with little white poke ball
Timid Roselia, Natural Cure, Beast Ball
Modest Yanma, Speed Boost, Safari Ball (not 100% sure)
Timid Drifloon, Unburden, Love ball
Impish Aron, Sturdy, Poke ball that makes easier catching Pokemon you already had
Jolly Kabuto, Swift Swim, Poke Ball
Quiet Drampa, Berserk, Dusk Ball (0 Speed Ivs)
Adamant Stufful, Fluffy, Beast Ball
Adamant Cubone, Rock Head, Lightning Rod, Heavy Ball
Jolly Zubat, Inflitrator, Luxury Ball
Adamant Corphish, Adaptability, Poke Ball
Modest Whismur, Rattled, Poke Ball
Jolly Shellder, Skill Link, Poke Ball
Jolly Swirlix, Unburden, Poke Ball
Relaxed Wooper, Unaware, Poke Ball
Jolly Shroomish, Quick Feet, Poke Ball

Last edited:
Greetings! I can give you both Diancie and Greninja for sure. I'll trade Corphish for Greninja and I'd like to ask you to breed me Trubbish from list for Diancie. It doesn't need to have good IVs or even specific nature, just pokeball type, HA and EMs. Can you do that?

Greetings! I can give you both Diancie and Greninja for sure. I'll trade Corphish for Greninja and I'd like to ask you to breed me Trubbish from list for Diancie. It doesn't need to have good IVs or even specific nature, just pokeball type, HA and EMs. Can you do that?
No problem, I will post when I have it. Thanks in advance!!!
NOTE: I didn't choose Diancie moveset thinking it was the same, but I want the one with Moonblast, Earth Power, Diamond Storm and HP fire
EDIT: I have both pokemon ready, I'm sending you a PM with my friendcode

Last edited:
Hey, great thread! I'm interested in a bunch of Pokemon, CMT to see if anything catches your eye. I do have the Omanyte from your wants list in there.

The Pokemon are:
Max Optimizer's Ho-Oh and Celebi
Draelok’s untrained Seviper
pilica12’s Infernape
Draelok’s untrained Rotom

Hey, great thread! I'm interested in a bunch of Pokemon, CMT to see if anything catches your eye. I do have the Omanyte from your wants list in there.

The Pokemon are:
Max Optimizer's Ho-Oh and Celebi
Draelok’s untrained Seviper
pilica12’s Infernape
Draelok’s untrained Rotom
Greetings! I've just looked through your thread and I'd like to trade for these Pokemon:
Omanyte you offered
Houndour
Roserade
Vivillon
Morelull

If it's ok, we may discuss a trade time via PM.

Hi Draelok! Nice shop you have there! I’m interested in:
Bluemews shiny mew
Bluemews Kyurem
Bluemews Zekrom
Bluemews Deoxys
Bluemews jirachi
Bluemews Cobalion and virizion
Bluemews skorupi
Bluemews clefairy
Feel free to CMT. I will also look to see if i have a DBHA Magby.
Edit: I do have a DBHA Magmortar in Gen 6.

Last edited:
Hi Draelok! Nice shop you have there! I’m interested in:
Bluemews shiny mew
Bluemews Kyurem
Bluemews Zekrom
Bluemews Deoxys
Bluemews jirachi
Bluemews Cobalion and virizion
Bluemews skorupi
Bluemews clefairy
Feel free to CMT. I will also look to see if i have a DBHA Magby.
Edit: I do have a DBHA Magmortar in Gen 6.
Hi! Sure, I can give you these Pokemon and gladly take Magby (or Magmortar in any gen). I'll look through your thread and send you PM.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Drae, I’m very interested in Wyrx’s Deoxys with Nasty Plot and in Cynara’s Shiny Genesect. Please check my thread too see if there is anything you’d like :]

Greetings Drae, I’m very interested in Wyrx’s Deoxys with Nasty Plot and in Cynara’s Shiny Genesect. Please check my thread too see if there is anything you’d like :]
Greetings you too! I'm very interested in Jibaku's Bold Zapdos and Zari's Calm Togetic. I'll send ypu a PM so we may discuss comfortable trade time :)

Thank you! :) Would you like me to leave something on gts or I can trade u Nelson tangelas jirachi from last gen that he made free redis so probably wouldn't mind if u added it here
Well, trading free for free is fine I think. I'll send you a PM then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)