Ultra Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelium Z is a fun lure but it doesnt really deserve a set on its own cause its pretty much just regular dd zyg with iron tail and the z. If anything you'd have to make a case for it to be included in oo or set details but it's definitely not getting a new set
How would i make a case for it? just say what it does? and maybe provide replays?

what is hex gengar
-abr

discussed w qc and noones convinced it deserves a set/knows why it even is a thing.
its super annoying for balance - it runs willo hex w taunt and blast
it beats like all common defensive counter play - pex (130bp hexes in tandem with taunt, chansey (struggles bc taunt), celesteela (same as pex, leech is blocked by taunt and heavy slam doesnt do too much bc burn) etc. its like the only gengar set id use in ou

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
CB Kartana will be getting an analysis, badgeholder only first come first serve etc etc

GMars Edit: Bonus points if you can come up with a name to match with Paper Cut and Paper Plane

Last edited by a moderator:
Will z cm z shadow ball blacephalon get a spot?

He was once considered very niche and subpar but a lot of hight level player are using him now so i was wondering if he would get a
analysis

Felixx

I'm back.
Will z cm z shadow ball blacephalon get a spot?

He was once considered very niche and subpar but a lot of hight level player are using him now so i was wondering if he would get a
analysis
Blacephalon in general is niche and subpar, it's a bad mon using a bad set, also what "high level players" in particular are you talking about?

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Mega Heracross Revamp: The analysis is largely out of date, mentioning Pokemon like Alolan Marowak, prioritizing Earthquake over Substitute, having the slashes kinda messed up in general, and omitting to mention bullet seed outside of OO when it's actually quite effective when paired with Tapu Bulu

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Mega Heracross Revamp: The analysis is largely out of date, mentioning Pokemon like Alolan Marowak, prioritizing Earthquake over Substitute, having the slashes kinda messed up in general, and omitting to mention bullet seed outside of OO when it's actually quite effective when paired with Tapu Bulu
The majority of this can be fixed in CMS, not enough has changed with the mon as a whole to merit a full revamp. We’ll update it with what you pointed out soon, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)