Ultra Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s on the QC team? I developed a Zeraora set that manages to check Mega Pinsir, Tapu Koko, Mega Lopunny, Ash-Gren, Lando-T, Celesteela, Toxapex, Tapu Fini and it can take down Zygarde, Garchomp, Tapu Lele and Heatran on the switch with correct prediction. I want to share my strangely effective Zeraora set with the QC team.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Diggersby is unranked so it won't be getting an analysis for now
Alright so I guess I'll wait for it

In the meantime, can I reserve Defensive Z-Landot? If that's not viable and should be kept in Other Options then I can do Scarf KyuremB

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Can I do buzzwole?
Seems like LL already has 2 Pokémon reserved
sniped but still wanted to clarify that you should not attempt to reserve a Pokemon before a qc member posts about it here. whether it’s a reassigned or a dropped analysis, please wait for us to post about it before going at it and taking it, thanks

hey, does twave mbro deserve a set because it has been used in olt and more people are using it instead of psychic, where pex toxics you anyway. twave bro hits gren/pex/ferro/clef and cripples and annoys them. if so can i take it.

hey, does twave mbro deserve a set because it has been used in olt and more people are using it instead of psychic, where pex toxics you anyway. twave bro hits gren/pex/ferro/clef and cripples and annoys them. if so can i take it.
what's the point in making it a new set when it functions the same way as the set on analysis rn. if they were gonna add it, they'd just slash it over psyshock.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Protean Greninja is actually gonna have 2 separate writeups now, LL got priority to reserve either cause he was already working on a single Protean set as we had originally planned and he took special protean gren so now physical protean gren is up for grabs, low prio

Hydreigon(z-move revamp), Tapu Koko(calm mind), and Magearna (revamp) are up for reservation. Hydreigon and Tapu Koko are low priority and anyone can reserve them. Magearna is high priority, please PM me if you plan on reserving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)