Ability: RKS System
Shiny: Yes
Hasty Nature
IVs: 12 Atk / 23 Def / 16 SpA
- Multi-Attack
- Parting Shot
- Punishment
- Scary Face
Set details:This is for them stallers like pyukumuku since it cant cure itself from toxic (and i know its not OU but it has stalled my team once w Block and toxic and recover) and multi attack fairy is good for mega Kangaskhan and other fighting type and dark types. Scary face and parting shot will put there speed,sp attack and attack stats down. Punishment is good for pokemon that have been stat boosting.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Scald
- Slack Off
Set Details:Mega Slowbro resists both of Mega Gallade's STAB moves and can even tank boosted Knock Offs while threatening to burn Mega Gallade with Scald.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Magician
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
Set Details:after tapu koko volt switches into hoopa, Hoopa can setup with nasty plot or use its zmove for focus blast which hits normal types hard like chansey.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
Set Details: outrun and revenge kill most non-Choice Scarf Pokemon in OU sans Mega Alakazam, Mega Lopunny, and Ash-Greninja.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam
- Protect
Set details: Immune to toxic stallers and Steel / Flying typing along with massive bulk allows Celesteela to check many threats in the tier such as Tapu Lele, Mega Diancie, Mega Alakazam, Mega Latios, Garchomp, Tapu Bulu, and Landorus-T. Even though Celesteela lacks reliable recovery, access to Leech Seed allows it to sustain itself against non-Grass-types

Heatran (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Lava Plume
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Set Details: its Fire / Steel typing provides it with a plethora of resistances to common offensive types such as Grass, Fairy, and Psychic.

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Hey!
I like the creativity! But, i would like to improve the team alittle :)

Silvally-Fairy ----> Clefable
Just like Silvally, Clefable is a bulky fairy type but, Clefable outclasses Silvally as a bulky Fairy with its ability to Wish Pass, set up Stealth Rocks, and Clefable's great abilities in Magic Guard and Unaware. Because of these reasons, I chose Clefable as your Silvally replacement.
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Wish
- Calm Mind

Slowbro ----> Landorus-Therian
I choose Landorus-Therian over Slowbro because it can compress so many roles at once. Scarf Landorus-Therian gave the team, Speed control, being a great pivot with U-Turn. I added the move Punishment to help with Calm Mind Mega Latios as the power is +20 for every boost the opposing mon has.
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 148 Atk / 84 Def / 196 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Punishment
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound ---> Alakazam
I chose Alakazam over Hoopa-Unbound because of Speed and not needing to be choiced to deal damage. Since the team is relatively slow, doesn't have a Toxapex check, and has trouble with Heatran, I added Alakazam. With its great ability, Magic Guard, it makes Alakazam immune to Status, Entry Hazards, Leech Seed, and Life Orb. Since I wanted to increase firepower, I added Life Orb on Alakazam because ideally, you bring Alakazam after a slow U-Turn or Volt Switch and not a hard switch (taking heavy damage or even dying from a hard switch.) Also, Alakazam's coverage is great with moves like Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, and Hidden Power Fire.
Alakazam @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Recover
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Tapu Koko ---> Zapdos
I added Zapdos as a Kartana check and to have a defogger. Zapdos with its great ability, Electric/Flying, makes it wall alot of pokemon in the OU meta. Some of these mons include Kartana, Hawlucha, Torn, Tapu Bulu, and Ferrothorn, which can be very valuable for the team.
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Celesteela ---> Ferrothorn
Ferrothorn helps the team with the ability to check Greninja and set up Stealth Rocks. Ferrothorn is critical to this team as it checks opposing Greninjas with its 74 HP and 116 Special Defense. It can also Leech Seed spam the opposing team and widdle the opposing Pokemon down. Knock Off helps with Chansey's Eviolite and Celesteela's Leftovers too.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Heatran ---> Zygarde

I did this as you needed a stallbreaker and late game sweeper. I choose Steelium Z as you can surprise a Clefable and OHKO it at +1. I also added Substitute to set up on fodder like Ferrothorn, Celesteela, and Heatran. Thousand Arrows for the STAB and unrivaled coverage.
Zygarde @ Steelium Z
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

I hope I helped out some! Sorry if I changed the team too much, I was trying to keep it similar and viable!

Hey!
I like the creativity! But, i would like to improve the team alittle :)

Silvally-Fairy ----> Clefable
Just like Silvally, Clefable is a bulky fairy type but, Clefable outclasses Silvally as a bulky Fairy with its ability to Wish Pass, set up Stealth Rocks, and Clefable's great abilities in Magic Guard and Unaware. Because of these reasons, I chose Clefable as your Silvally replacement.
Clefable @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Wish
- Calm Mind

Slowbro ----> Landorus-Therian
I choose Landorus-Therian over Slowbro because it can compress so many roles at once. Scarf Landorus-Therian gave the team, Speed control, being a great pivot with U-Turn. I added the move Punishment to help with Calm Mind Mega Latios as the power is +20 for every boost the opposing mon has.
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 148 Atk / 84 Def / 196 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Punishment
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Hoopa-Unbound ---> Alakazam
I chose Alakazam over Hoopa-Unbound because of Speed and not needing to be choiced to deal damage. Since the team is relatively slow, doesn't have a Toxapex check, and has trouble with Heatran, I added Alakazam. With its great ability, Magic Guard, it makes Alakazam immune to Status, Entry Hazards, Leech Seed, and Life Orb. Since I wanted to increase firepower, I added Life Orb on Alakazam because ideally, you bring Alakazam after a slow U-Turn or Volt Switch and not a hard switch (taking heavy damage or even dying from a hard switch.) Also, Alakazam's coverage is great with moves like Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, and Hidden Power Fire.
Alakazam @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Recover
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock

Tapu Koko ---> Zapdos
I added Zapdos as a Kartana check and to have a defogger. Zapdos with its great ability, Electric/Flying, makes it wall alot of pokemon in the OU meta. Some of these mons include Kartana, Hawlucha, Torn, Tapu Bulu, and Ferrothorn, which can be very valuable for the team.
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Celesteela ---> Ferrothorn
Ferrothorn helps the team with the ability to check Greninja and set up Stealth Rocks. Ferrothorn is critical to this team as it checks opposing Greninjas with its 74 HP and 116 Special Defense. It can also Leech Seed spam the opposing team and widdle the opposing Pokemon down. Knock Off helps with Chansey's Eviolite and Celesteela's Leftovers too.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Heatran ---> Zygarde

I did this as you needed a stallbreaker and late game sweeper. I choose Steelium Z as you can surprise a Clefable and OHKO it at +1. I also added Substitute to set up on fodder like Ferrothorn, Celesteela, and Heatran. Thousand Arrows for the STAB and unrivaled coverage.
Zygarde @ Steelium Z
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

I hope I helped out some! Sorry if I changed the team too much, I was trying to keep it similar and viable!
Ayeee thanks for the hookups to these great mons bro,I posted on discord but no one really helped like you did. Also I will use zygarde for showdown but for Battlespots he is not allowed, So do you reccomend anything I can use on battlespots also is wish legal for clefable in gen7? I think it only a gen 3 move and gen 3s cant b used online...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)