NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Asek

Banned deucer.
need to dig through empoofs blazade read at some point

need to read former hopes interactions at some point but unsure how much theyre worth considering i posted former hope was outed pretty early, and anything after i gladiated them is at the point where the interactions are probably useless. probably more insightful for me to read how others treated former hope

need to do otherstuff grumble grumble will do some analysis today

Asek

Banned deucer.
You were in the realm of your scumgame because you're able to produce coherent reads and posts when you're scum in the same manner that you do when you're town.

Actions speak louder than words and when you were willing to take responsibility for Former's lynch like that that not only superseded any kind of wishy washy null feelings I had, but also any emotional reads i had about FH's frustration being genuine or confusion from him acting so fuckin weird.
i can pass u for respecting my scumgame. very cool.

id been willling to take responsibility for former hopes lynch before this point tho wouldnt you say so? i was probably the greatest champion for their lynch throughout the last 3 days

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
because ms is a bully
Can't argue with that.
1 shot vig
1 shot cop
inventor (joat)
gladiate
vt
vt

hitmonleet role
2 shot neighborizer
vt
vt
vt
vt

2 shot roleblock
Oh I was wrong when I said Leet was supposed to be FV?
idk where i was going with this but i think the set up is extremely townsided if both apricity and hitmonleet are town. take that as u will

guess a case could be made that both myself + 3p1ks roles arent just a +town thing, bad usage obviously hinders rather than helps but im just throwin some of my thoughts out b4 bed
I have had mafia neighbourizer in the back of my head for a bit. I didn't like how apricity just told everybody that 3p1k was OS Vig. Seemed a bit off to me. I'm not entirely good at evaluating set ups but if there's a consensus that the game is too townsided with our current assumptions then yeah, that's worth looking at.
think the 'correct' play here is to lynch blazade --> caffeineboost, find at least 1 wolf here, then reevaluate if one of them flips town in the process
Interesting. Why Blazade first and not me? I would have thought everybody would have seen my reconsideration for FH to be incredibly scummy.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Can't argue with that.

Oh I was wrong when I said Leet was supposed to be FV?

I have had mafia neighbourizer in the back of my head for a bit. I didn't like how apricity just told everybody that 3p1k was OS Vig. Seemed a bit off to me. I'm not entirely good at evaluating set ups but if there's a consensus that the game is too townsided with our current assumptions then yeah, that's worth looking at.

Interesting. Why Blazade first and not me? I would have thought everybody would have seen my reconsideration for FH to be incredibly scummy.
hitmonleets role is close enough in nature to fv idc to correct people saying it is and its a misconception largely irrelevant to solving the game

Asek

Banned deucer.
i also meant to add that the ordering of you and blazade isnt overly important, mainly blazade first because i had seen a link between them and former hope early in the game but im going to do some reading to get my thoughts down better. i dont really care too much to read into your treatment of former hope after the gladiate, as everything after that point is wifom to me... i think

Asek

Banned deucer.
i guess if i had to give my biggest issue with your slot is all of your major 'fos' or other points of suspicion i remmeber off the top of my head have been on people that are flipped town or people i currently think are town and i guess youve done nothing really in way of solving even when ive given you plenty of space. your tone has been pretty good but that only goes so far

i can pass u for respecting my scumgame. very cool.

id been willling to take responsibility for former hopes lynch before this point tho wouldnt you say so? i was probably the greatest champion for their lynch throughout the last 3 days
Yeah ok I won't dispute that. A lot of people were saying they wanted to lynch him and voting but the gladiate clearly stands out. Especially to a guy who was sometimes skimming, there's a big difference between reading the flow of the game and voting consistently and forcing the hands of everyone involved by gladiating.

I understand that I don't look as good as I could in this situation and we've got one mislynch left so I don't even really mind but Asek if you're gonna lynch me don't do it cause it's the easy thing to do. You've been wrong about me before and you're wrong now so at least try to use this day to evaluate other people too.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Yeah ok I won't dispute that. A lot of people were saying they wanted to lynch him and voting but the gladiate clearly stands out. Especially to a guy who was sometimes skimming, there's a big difference between reading the flow of the game and voting consistently and forcing the hands of everyone involved by gladiating.

I understand that I don't look as good as I could in this situation and we've got one mislynch left so I don't even really mind but Asek if you're gonna lynch me don't do it cause it's the easy thing to do. You've been wrong about me before and you're wrong now so at least try to use this day to evaluate other people too.
if your town you should care and should probaby do things to convince me and others rather than just say im wrong because i have been in the past.

I just... don’t like the FH-Josh interactions. From a quick glance over them, they just rub me in a very wrong way. I’m gonna look over them some more once I get back, but hot take: FH/Warren/Josh maf

I'm answering your questions honestly what else can i do? My reads were wrong, but reasonable and consistent. My activity is spotty, but you can point to work hours and Genius games in every major hole.

The "you've been wrong before" is not to AtE and get the lynch off me, it's too try and get you out of the mindset of "well Blazade's played like shit this is an easy lynch" that's gotten me in the past. Ask me as many questions as you want, really think about what you might want out of the answers

Asek

Banned deucer.
i dont want you to answer my questions, because i dont want to ask any in the firs place and dont think i should need to direct what you should be trying to do if your town. how about if your town you try you try solve the game independently of me asking you anything because im not going to be sitting here doing that when ive got interactions to read into to verify / reevaluate my feelings on people this game. if you town how abot trying to sort out who the remaining wolves are seems lke the most logical thing to do to me..... if something you post is interesting ill question it but im not going to sit here and say 'hey what do u think of x' the whoe tme because that seems rahter unproductive

you are kidding me.

imagine if i was scum. vig is negative utility for town 80% of the time: why would i out a vig that i had solidly in my pocket? i was literally rad's strongest town read in the game that's why he claimed to me in the neighborhood, he wanted to discuss night actions with me.

i've said it once and i'll say it again. i outed rad as vig because i thought asek was vig and rad was scum because of how far he dropped in day 2. it was a spur of a moment kneejerk reaction that i didn't have time to process because there was five minutes left in the day and i was trying to coordinate a lynch, which you were ACTIVELY AVOIDING DEALING WITH

christ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)