SM OU Hello Smogon, i just started a week ago with competive pokemon and ask for some help with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the title say im new to pokemon i just created today my first own team and was running it on Showdown, i got huge problems with toxapex and clefable also i got completly destroyed by volcarona.
I will copy and past my team data from Showdown and hope that you would like to recomend me changes and tipps.

PS: I hope i posting this time in the right place (big sorry to the mods when not)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Magma Storm
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Knock Off
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpD / 108 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Thousand Arrows
- Protect

-You should give Keldeo stone edge so it can kill volcarona

You should give Scizor roost so it can last longer

-If you make zygarde adamant choice band it would help with toxapex

-Clefable is countered by your scizor since bullet punch is super effective and very powerfull due to technician

-You can give heatran 4 more evs you should do special attack

Lastly I suggest you watch the teambuilder guide that pokeaimmd made on youtube it should help you get started. Good luck have fun my friend!

Maei Thank you i will! i have some problems with posting and stuff this is my first forum experience im sorry for mistakes!

Snaky i will change your recomends in pokemon showdown thank you for the help! Sadly i have only a timid keldeo from the last year event so i have to waite for a new one to get the split damage in wifi.
About the Zyrgarde how i should make the evs? Just the standart wallbreaker set from the smogon university wiki?

Maei Thank you i will! i have some problems with posting and stuff this is my first forum experience im sorry for mistakes!

Snaky i will change your recomends in pokemon showdown thank you for the help! Sadly i have only a timid keldeo from the last year event so i have to waite for a new one to get the split damage in wifi.
About the Zyrgarde how i should make the evs? Just the standart wallbreaker set from the smogon university wiki?

The standard set is fine

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)