NOC Hope+1 Game Thread

Nvm this is worse vote duskfall98

The irony of this post which itself is overly verbose to try and demonstrate towniness is almost as ironic as me getting a ticket for warning another driver about a police speed trap by flashing my high beams and signalling a second police cruiser
I can agree on the post being over the top but that isn't super scum indicative so w/e

Overall verdict: No significant reason to vote for either party in the argument.
Duskfall is new so picking up on everything and interpreting it as suspicious is to be expected. Although it is a little bit suspicious how he went about it, there's not enough reason for me to vote him.
Texas seems justified in calling out Duskfall, his reasoning is sound and I don't think there's any reason for him to think Duskfall is new. Not in this thread at the very least.
The main scumread I'm getting from this is actually on Metal Sonic. The tone of this:

is saying that Dusk being new is trivial and that anybody that didn't know this who tried to hunt him is likely to be scum. The tone is very antagonistic towards Texas but tbh I don't think he's really in the wrong. I also don't think he'd pick off low hanging fruit this obviously if he was scum, seems a bit more experienced than that to me.

So now that I have gone from no read to small read, I shall pursue the small read a bit.
Unvote: Jayflush
Vote: Metal Sonic

Under normal circumstances, this wouldn't be enough for me to vote. I have no reads on anyone else though so... yeah. Here's the vote.

Also I thought that Former Hope vote was an RVS joke... idk though.
I like this take

I don't get why people get so mouthy right when the game begins.

But that's my first thoughts/reads and it's way too soon to make conclusions, I want to see how this goes and try to pull the best stunt possible.

Asek

Banned deucer.
this is the spreadsheet i will use to track votes throughout the game

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QRc1yXaGkvwSFy44UPyQIqqjeY0Vb3MIEPwPZoL6zfA/edit?usp=sharing

it should be all evident. Latest (and as such the current) vote a player has made is at rightmost column with an entry from their name. Votes are formatted with 'playername' (post #) in the chart. This should help myself and you all keep track of how votes are shifting throughout the game with the absence of vote history software, as well as serve as a handy reference for vote counts the majority of the time. its currently up to date!

i will edit this link into the op for a quick reference.

if ive messed up the permissions please tell me

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this is the spreadsheet i will use to track votes throughout the game

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QRc1yXaGkvwSFy44UPyQIqqjeY0Vb3MIEPwPZoL6zfA/edit?usp=sharing

it should be all evident. Latest (and as such the current) vote a player has made is at rightmost column with an entry from their name. Votes are formatted with 'playername' (post #) in the chart. This should help myself and you all keep track of how votes are shifting throughout the game with the absence of vote history software, as well as serve as a handy reference for vote counts the majority of the time. its currently up to date!

i will edit this link into the op for a quick reference.

if ive messed up the permissions please tell me
im not gonna click that link so please post real votecounts too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)