Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the November IC coming up, I really need a spit back of a cottonee with Chlorophyll with the egg move switcheroo, since the last person ditched me. Any help would be well appreciated.

Anyone has an HA female Aron in a Premier ball and a Munchlax with Self-Destruct, both in gen 6?
Bump.
Can anyone RNG breed me an HA female Mudkip? I'll provide the parent with the desired ball, nature, egg moves and IVs.

I can trade a bunch of Apricorn mons with egg moves, good natures and 5 IVs in the desired stats.

Also looking for an Heavy ball Mareanie.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a copy of XD Gale of Darkness? Looking to help out the community by tutoring my Shiny Mew Fake Out and maybe Hypnosis for Season 13. VM/PM me if you can help out.
As luck would have it, this hasn't proven too difficult.

It just so happens that a friend of mine is able to run Dolphin flawlessly on their PC, and has a completed game save of XD!

With great pleasure, i'm therefore:

LF: A reputable distributor to host a giveaway for this Mew. I can transfer it to my game cart with no issues, so the link is purely for information purposes at this point.

Offer of first refusal to Blueforce if time permits, otherwise VM/PM me for interest and my intentions re: Redis Rights etc.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
As luck would have it, this hasn't proven too difficult.

It just so happens that a friend of mine is able to run Dolphin flawlessly on their PC, and has a completed game save of XD!

With great pleasure, i'm therefore:

LF: A reputable distributor to host a giveaway for this Mew. I can transfer it to my game cart with no issues, so the link is purely for information purposes at this point.

Offer of first refusal to Blueforce if time permits, otherwise VM/PM me for interest and my intentions re: Redis Rights etc.
Cool! I'm up to the task, I'll shoot you a PM.

Anyone able to help a guy out?

I need a chlorophyll Venusaur, can’t find mine in my poke bank
And if anyone has a calm Fini that would be appreciated too

Thanks

D’oh seems I’m also short a lonely natured Stakataka for the team I’m looking at....
Not doing good at this am I?

Last edited:
Anyone able to help a guy out?

I need a chlorophyll Venusaur, can’t find mine in my poke bank
And if anyone has a calm Fini that would be appreciated too

Thanks

D’oh seems I’m also short a lonely natured Stakataka for the team I’m looking at....
Not doing good at this am I?
I can send you an HA Bulbasaur, if you want. Just deposit a mon nicknamed Blackout in the GTS and ask for a lv 1 Bulbasaur.
Let me what you deposited and your IGN. I believe you can find the other two in the Giveaways section.

Edit - go here and make sure to follow the rules. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-vgc-factory-2019-sun-edition.3605147/

Last edited:
I got a lot of PAL Zeraora codes but I only have one edition so I need help redeeming them. I'm still looking for these Zeraoras:

Adamant
Modest with HP ice
Timid with HP ice
Naughty with HP ice
Rash with HP ice

I could give anyone who helps me redeeming a code a zeraora code for themselves and if you could reset the modest and timid one for 0 atk IVs then I would even give you two codes.

Awesome thanks I will enjoy

edit:

I got a lot of PAL Zeraora codes but I only have one edition so I need help redeeming them. I'm still looking for these Zeraoras:

Adamant
Modest with HP ice
Timid with HP ice
Naughty with HP ice
Rash with HP ice

I could give anyone who helps me redeeming a code a zeraora code for themselves and if you could reset the modest and timid one for 0 atk IVs then I would even give you two codes.
I'm sorry but the part about the zeraora codes was my post and this here now says "edited by a moderator". Could there have been some kind of mistake here?

Looking for a Zeraora in order to complete my Pokedex. IVs/Nature doesn't matter, it does not need to be UT either. A cloned one is fine too. One which has an English name is preferred, but I'll take anything.
I can offer something in return, I have some events, some Pokemon in Apricorn/Dream Balls, breeding leftovers and possibly other things too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)