NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

ok i think i'm close to figuring this game out i need to flip someone on cantius' wagon, i don't really care who, mild preference for martin just because his last post is a total disconnect from my thoughts this game and that tends to ring scum for me

[QUOTE="apricity, post: 7972113, mild preference for martin just because his last post is a total disconnect from my thoughts this game and that tends to ring scum for me[/QUOTE]

why does hal have to be town in games when he thinks like this

Don't think I'd flip martin or whydon today, especially not whydon, lynching a low poster this early in the game just feels wrong imo and I wanna see more from both of them

Don't think I'd flip martin or whydon today, especially not whydon, lynching a low poster this early in the game just feels wrong imo and I wanna see more from both of them
I do have a thought though. I genuinely can't see martin and cantius as w/w so if one flips wolf the other probably town

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
asek's last string of posts have been especially bad and i'm not sure why anyone hasn't caught on that yet

imo this doesn't feel like any town game i've read previously from them where they thrived off of natural early game interactions. they're not really make any effort to dig into anybody's brain this game and instead seems to already have made confident reads off of sidelining

it reminds me a lot of invitational v2 but maybe i'm just seeing what i want to see

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
my posting rectricion this game is to not respond to any questions directed at me
fwiw i don't think this post ever comes from an invested town asek

the part where he hinted he is a pr is fking REVOLTING.
why the fuck do you ever say this as town? publicly stating this is anti town as fuck

the only townie mindset i can justify here is if asek is 100% confident enough in his scumread in me that it's incriminatingly noteworthy. but even then it's a pretty confident read and i feel like town asek would take the time to consider multiple possibilities and mindsets versus pushing this very easily this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)