NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

Asek

Banned deucer.
nuxls "case" is complete dogshit because to follow it you;

a) have to take once again, my semi ironic post seriously which is some a grade twisting of post intent to try frame it as wolfy in that circumstances
b) have to take nuxl softing in the thread himself as being something that town does atp, and pointing it out as being the scum motivated action which is the complete inverse of how that situation plays out. once uve said that its out there - if ur town (i doubt this in nuxls case) theres literally no point in going back on that its already out there and him thinking me noticing that is somehow wolfy is ??? as it supposes that if hes town, somehow scum would have missed he said that and im the one whos drawn their attn to the fact

as for cantius my thought train last night was that in set ups where scum have daychat they cant be a wolf because their play is completely awful that they must be essentially lone wolfing atp but i dont really see a way for me to reliably ascertain whether we are in a set up where either scenario is the case unless certain roles flip (# of nks doesnt really help)

Asek

Banned deucer.
i dont really have much to respond to from apricity because hes just poeing which i dont nessecarily disagree with although obviously id prefer not to be in the poe and viper mindlessly sheeping is ???

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote count 1.5

Asek (4): Nuxl, duskfall, apricity, vooper
Cantius (3): asek, Oddish., Martin
InfernoDragon (3): Da Letter El, OM Room, Energy
Martin (2): cantius, whydon
Nuxl (1): InfernoDragon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)