NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

whydon inferno asek martin are all in that category of "yeah i could lynch them and i wouldn't really care too much about what they flip", i don't have a strong preference

martin stands out the most because he's posted some really scummy stuff but his tone also seems good and i kind of want to listen to dle for a day and see where that gets me

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Cantius (4): Whydon, asek, Oddish., Martin
Asek(3): Nuxl, Duskfall, apricity
InfernoDragon (2): Da Letter El, OM Room
apricity (1): Energy
Nuxl (1): InfernoDragon
Martin (1): Cantius
Whydon (1): vooper
Asek(4): Nuxl, Duskfall, apricity, vooper
Cantius (3): asek, Oddish., Martin
Martin(2): Cantius, whydon
Whydon (1): vooper

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i tl you for now because it's getting harder for me to see an agenda in your posts but still a little wary

do you believe inferno is the best lynch today? what abt me/cantius
thanks to everyone who posted a read on me I appreciate it my attention seeking is fulfilled

Inferno is best lynch

has interactions with a bunch of players, and is pretty scummy himself

if he flips scum we know most of who he talked about aren't partners

also vooper when you say the words don't @ me expect to be @'d.

Page 24 done it for me. Others are doing it off player meta as scum he has kinds memed before and as town he's usually more helpful, I think.
I see. I haven't been relying too much on player meta wrt asek because I honestly don't remember his too much, I thought he memed as both alignments but I guess not? Really the one meta read I have on him is that I know from past experiences that he's got a convincing scumgame and because of that I haven't considered him like, a lock townie

Reading page 24 though, I think I can see what you're coming from. There's this sort of flip-flopiness to his stance on cantius. I'm not really sure what to make of it though, because I feel like scum asek isn't this careless? Like...idk maybe his meta has changed but I remember asek's scum game being a lot better, though my mind is kinda wandering back to his scumgames about a year or two ago
what do you think of posts #547-553
if you don't agree can u offer me a different perspective
Reading your posts, it seems a lot of your read on asek is based off meta. This isn't inherently bad, but I think your idea and my idea of asek's meta are at odds with each other. Admittedly though, as I said earlier, I'm going off of my memory of what asek's meta was like a year or two ago. I don't remember much recent nocs with asek in them, nor did I read every noc (like you mentioned greek mafia, I haven't read it). So like. Idk what to make of it because like dusk said, it seems to be largely meta reads, a meta that I'm not too familiar with, so instead I went with what I was seeing in this thread and in this thread, he seemed okay

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote count 1.4

Asek (4): Nuxl, duskfall, apricity, vooper
Cantius (3): asek, Oddish., Martin
Martin (2): cantius, whydon

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
also none of these wagons(at least the ones whoi think can, so cantius/whydon/martin/inferno) have really popped up yet so yeah :blobshrug:

Oddish. do you still find cantius the best vote on? is there anyone in apricitys pool you feel off abt?
I already talked about my issues with lynching low posters whydon and martin d1, inferno...is a low town lean but it's still there and something I'm not comfortable lynching today either, leaving asek as the only potential one but honestly I'm still not convinced about cantius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)