NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

and Asek disappears as people scum read him just like reinforcements. so naturally I can probably assume he is 3rd mafia.

asek/hal, oddish was with martin.

would like to see anything from OM room too

just wanted to clarify this basically
what do you mean. duskfall is the one who suggested neighoborized saying something and has tried to be helpful.

i wouldn't panic as mafia, i would make fake concrete reads.

the reason my reads suck apricity is because i'm not mafia so idk who is good and who is bad :) after all, the only people who know for sure if this is 9:2:2 are mafia, so mafia (like Martin) were able to throw out ludacris reads. then you have oddish fabricating some "analysis" of already bs day 1 reads. Martin's reads provide no value.

its like you guys think i do any of this as mafia. why wouldn't i push asek? why would i call out oddish

for the record, i scum read oddish and apricity before both scum read me. Nuxl, town read me now magically votes me too?? I've buddied literally nobody. if I was mafia this would be the worst game i've ever played. now you guys are going to ML me and say "he looked scummy" just like reinforcements.
Literally the first time you ever mentioned scumreading me is after I went to iso you. Before that, at most you said you'd look into me. So I don't really get what you're getting at here?? Like are you trying to imply that I'm omgusing you?

Literally the first time you ever mentioned scumreading me is after I went to iso you. Before that, at most you said you'd look into me. So I don't really get what you're getting at here?? Like are you trying to imply that I'm omgusing you?
Because if that's the case it looks more like you're the one omgusing me

duskfall is probably the only person I like this game.
Do you just like people who don't scumread you
what do you mean. duskfall is the one who suggested neighoborized saying something and has tried to be helpful.

i wouldn't panic as mafia, i would make fake concrete reads.

the reason my reads suck apricity is because i'm not mafia so idk who is good and who is bad :) after all, the only people who know for sure if this is 9:2:2 are mafia, so mafia (like Martin) were able to throw out ludacris reads. then you have oddish fabricating some "analysis" of already bs day 1 reads. Martin's reads provide no value.
Analyzing what dead scum have posted is a pretty typical thing in mafia dude. Like yeah Martin's posts look like bs but scum "reads" are always motivated in some way and looking back at them isn't a bad idea

I think lover’s dance for me was a warning not to read into things too much. I think the reason I though lynching Hal would be a good idea is I thought too much about optimal scum play. And yes, on some level, I am trying to avoid pissing off Hal so my future games can be peaceful

I think all my games have shown me how scummy my town play seems and that is something I have been trying to improve about my game and am still working in in this one
fuck that noise bro im here to back u up as far as you want to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)