NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

I keep trying to read Martin's posts looking for potential connections but it's really hard when he's got so few. Here's some notes:
- Martin is notably very wishy-washy on certain people, particularly nuxl. Every time Martin posts about nuxl, the read changes while remaining incredibly hedgy. I'm generally more lenient on hedginess than other people because I'm a very indecisive person myself and I have a tendency to overthink, which I believe some cases are hedginess are, but in Martin's case, with him being confirmed scum it definitely says something. I don't think this is a bad look for nuxl, in fact it reads to me as scum who doesn't really want to commit to the nuxl wagon in case it actually gets lynched. I'm pretty confident in nuxl's innocence regardless of if this game is 10:3 or 9:2:2 so I definitely don't think nuxl and Martin are partners
- Martin at one point calls inferno his top scumread yet never votes them. Once again, knowing that inferno is town, this might be a case of worrying about being on this wagon in case it actually flips
- Instead, Martin parks a vote on cantius, and keeps it there the rest of the game
Canitus just keeps looking worse; agree scum is probably on his wagon tho but Duskfall98 what makes you think there r two ppl on there? Ive not played a lot of noc so just wanna know ur thought process on that
Lol

Like I said before, assuming this game is 10:3 I really don't think Martin and cantius wolf together. I think it's possible Martin saw cantius as the most acceptable wagon to be on at the time for him
- Martin calls energy scummy but does nothing with it. Energy is also notably absent from his lynch pool, which consists of cantius, nuxl, and inferno
Whydon vote achieves nothing; his flip provides no information what-so-ever on other players because of his near-complete inactivity and there isn't even really anywhere near enough to get a proper read on him. I'd rather he get subbed than inactive-lynched.
This is the only vote Martin comments on itg and I'm pretty sure he just parrots something someone else said? Idk I'm iso-ing him rn so I'm not gonna check. Not sure what to make of it though

Does martin ever actively push cantius or did he just leave the vote there. while a day 1 bus is unlikely, if he didnt actually push anything i wouldnt look to into his vote.

if you read martin’s lines about me, it sounds rude. i dont know who would treat their partner like that but idk.

the most likely option i think is 9:2:2 because i dont think 1-shot vig strikes day 1.

Does martin ever actively push cantius or did he just leave the vote there. while a day 1 bus is unlikely, if he didnt actually push anything i wouldnt look to into his vote.

if you read martin’s lines about me, it sounds rude. i dont know who would treat their partner like that but idk.

the most likely option i think is 9:2:2 because i dont think 1-shot vig strikes day 1.
Idk how it sounds rude??? He didn't personally insult you or anything, just said your play looked scummy

You'd be surprised, I literally just played a game on my where 1-shot big striker day 1

Interestingly enough, just read energy's iso and energy never mentions Martin at any point d1
Why dont you put your money where your mouth is and vote me instead of tip toeing.

I lean on two people oddish/apricity and both want me dead. Ironic.

i also didnt mention half the playerbase day 1 because texas activity tagged me twice.

I keep trying to read Martin's posts looking for potential connections but it's really hard when he's got so few. Here's some notes:
- Martin is notably very wishy-washy on certain people, particularly nuxl. Every time Martin posts about nuxl, the read changes while remaining incredibly hedgy. I'm generally more lenient on hedginess than other people because I'm a very indecisive person myself and I have a tendency to overthink, which I believe some cases are hedginess are, but in Martin's case, with him being confirmed scum it definitely says something. I don't think this is a bad look for nuxl, in fact it reads to me as scum who doesn't really want to commit to the nuxl wagon in case it actually gets lynched. I'm pretty confident in nuxl's innocence regardless of if this game is 10:3 or 9:2:2 so I definitely don't think nuxl and Martin are partners
- Martin at one point calls inferno his top scumread yet never votes them. Once again, knowing that inferno is town, this might be a case of worrying about being on this wagon in case it actually flips
- Instead, Martin parks a vote on cantius, and keeps it there the rest of the game

Lol

Like I said before, assuming this game is 10:3 I really don't think Martin and cantius wolf together. I think it's possible Martin saw cantius as the most acceptable wagon to be on at the time for him
- Martin calls energy scummy but does nothing with it. Energy is also notably absent from his lynch pool, which consists of cantius, nuxl, and inferno

This is the only vote Martin comments on itg and I'm pretty sure he just parrots something someone else said? Idk I'm iso-ing him rn so I'm not gonna check. Not sure what to make of it though
Interestingly enough, just read energy's iso and energy never mentions Martin at any point d1
Between these two posts I must be scum with martin right?

Why dont you put your money where your mouth is and vote me instead of tip toeing.

I lean on two people oddish/apricity and both want me dead. Ironic.

i also didnt mention half the playerbase day 1 because texas activity tagged me twice.
I'm iso-ing other people and trying to think

You sound kinda tilted. Where did this lean on me even come from?

And I'm aware. But I'm also going off what I can from Martin's iso and trying to make connections

Decided to iso asek because Martin's progression on him caught my attention, Martin had him as null with a soft town lean -> town -> null again. Arguably not inherently bad but with Martin's flip I still figured I'd look into it
i disagree but alas here we stand

fsr martin never caught and nuxl died
At the time asek posted this I didn't think much of it because it close to eod and I didn't remember all his other posts before this but looking back at his iso, it's interesting that he laments that "Martin never caught" because asek himself never particularly tries to push for a Martin lynch. He votes Martin once early in the game but that's it, before switching to canti and staying there the rest of the game. He mentions finding Martin scummy and not understanding why people townread him but doesn't do much more than that. Also had that sort of flip-flop on canti near eod, though he gets called out for it and stays on canti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)