'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

ngl, I feel like this is where the disconnect is.

As soon as MS flipped, this game became completely different. In this post MS game, both mafia members have to make sure the other isn't lynched. It's important to ID then the partners, because the partners are forced within the game limit to protect one another and because of that, might make more awkward moves and plays.

This is why anything post MS lynch is far more valuable than anything before the flip.
So we should ignore everything that happened before then. Right.

Dude I know you're probably just mafia here but you realize that Metal Sonic flipped MAFIA right? Like we can use that to think about how people interacted with him? I know you posted something about handwaving everything as WIFOM but that's literally what this game is about. Technically speaking it's WIFOM but it isn't because we know the odds are more like 70/30 in terms of how people would've acted in relation to their teammates. This is (another) truly bizarre line of reasoning.

jalmont sell me on an order in the 3 i presented
1. FH because he's clowning around at this point and is doing nothing to help further the village cause. I don't know why he's trying to expand the lynch pool and I especially don't know why he's trying to do it throwing around logic that makes no sense. The way he twists his facts and opinions to fit his narrative is too telling for me at this point.

Likely partner is 3p1k who is all of a sudden wanting to vote DLE even after saying he was town yesterday.

Between Nuxl and DLE I don't know. If it's not FH then welp. I've already said it but I'll say it again. Nuxl disappearing is a bad look. His interaction with MS day 1 can be seen as forced plus he disappeared all of day 2 and really was not involved in saying much. That's a plausible bus situation for me (I still believe that MS thought he could save himself so FH and him were likely stuck in a weird spot where they weren't sure to commit to the bus or not. yea, FH didn't go after dusk but I'm sure he was waiting for the winds of change to truly come around when they never really did, only sniffed at it). Nuxl claiming that he's "conf town" and then disappearing for the last two days is a bad look. It's just a lot of unexpected shadiness for me.

DLE the case is a lot weaker. He hasn't really been proactive and hasn't done much but has been pretty out there. Tonally he reads good to me. I see that he tries to make an effort but that flails because he's actually busy (imo). That one post where he summed up the pages reads as inactive DLE trying to be active. there's nothing there that really reads as mafia trying to push an agenda. He's not really wrong in what he says. That said I know others scumread him and I do think it's possible there's a world where he's mafia. I'm just not sure though.

That's why I need you to come in and help me out and offer your perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)