Smogon Reactions Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hi everyone.

After 334 votes were cast, 53.9% of participating badgeholders chose for us to keep all of our current reactions (sans "Dislike" / thumbs down) and make them Pokemon-themed! I wanted to continue the trend of community participation by opening up the styling of our reactions to everyone. We are asking for a few specific elements, but the overall freedom of design is rather open. We need:
  • a set of 6 emoticon-style .png images that all match stylistically, which must be
  • 32x32 pixels that will represent our current reactions as Pokemon, which are
  • Like (which must be a Luvdisc) / Love / Haha / Wow / Sad / Angry
You can send your submissions to me via private message, and we'll poll them after a decent amount of time has passed. The set of reactions that receives the most votes will be featured on the site.

If there any questions, drop them in this thread.

Thanks, and happy reacting!

Last edited:

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Would it be possible to show this

in this place

so I don't have to click on the latter to see how many of 50 reacts were angry, and also since "You, Steamrocll, Jordy and 47 others" doesn't tell what the 50 people did. It's a weird incomplete sentence that personally irks me :pirate:
I think the reasoning behind this is because its pretty much the same system that Facebook uses. If you look at the 3 emojis that are displayed from left to right goes from popularity of emotions (in this case Like would be first (41), then Love (5) followed by Angry (3) its always the top 3).

I don't think its something that should be changed if you can understand the logic behind it. If you wanted to know the exact emotions used a click wouldn't hurt you.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also +1ing Alomomola > Luvdisc. Alomomola is also more competitively viable and loved by many stall players alike. I'm not saying every emote has to be competitively viable, but I absolutely hate Luvdisc and the entire history behind the implementation of it. I'd rather see it buried and disappeared forever.

Hell why not even a Koffing? You know, the mascot of the forum? Anything but Luvdisc. Please.

Feel free to angry react or delete the post. But I'm just saying my peace and leaving it at that.

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
Also +1ing Alomomola > Luvdisc. Alomomola is also more competitively viable and loved by many stall players alike. I'm not saying every emote has to be competitively viable, but I absolutely hate Luvdisc and the entire history behind the implementation of it. I'd rather see it buried and disappeared forever.

Hell why not even a Koffing? You know, the mascot of the forum? Anything but Luvdisc. Please.

Feel free to angry react or delete the post. But I'm just saying my peace and leaving it at that.
where is the "big facts" reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)