NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

some people find it easier to answer stuff if they have direction, I was trying to provide it in case you did

but also let me be clear. It's perfectly okay not to have confidant reads at this point. But I am trying to get you to at least push reads, even if they are just gut feelings, so there's stuff to go back and read later in the game.
Just saying that how you play is not how I play - you read this as toneally scummy - I read it as just a difference in play styles. My playstyle is to be in thread constantly and to post reactions and ask questions.

/shrug

unvote

also me: idk who I want to solve now, let me randomize ie
list randomizer:
  1. bluedoom
  2. MewTwoHidden
  3. Hannah
  4. Stealthbomber16
  5. Oddish
  6. tonithetourguide
  7. CsYager
  8. apricity
  9. ZestOfLife
  10. Former Hope
  11. Drookez
  12. Texas Cloverleaf
  13. DS.
  14. Sanjana

15. Nuxl
  16. Vooper
  17. Samoyed
thank you list randomzier. You are terrible

2nd time around it gave me csyager

okay 3rd time it gave me Drookez
so hi drook, how's it going vote drookez

I do agree DS. does seem a bit off compared to last game.
It’s not about a vote but scum tend to overjustify their votes and defend their reads too much. DS has been giving good reads but I almost feel they are over justifying them? A read is a read, it doesn’t have to be a solve.
When has DS tried to solve??

I agree about tone (like I said), but also, their reaction to my pressure felt very genuine. But also coming from the guy who is great at faking reactions as scum, it's meh. But also I tend to find that town people are much quicker to get defensive than scum are.

I really am not liking your posts. Posts like these are bad imo because they are so incredibly manipulative of the truth.

I'm digging on them for having no scum reads, in part because I want them to start scumreading people. Meanwhile, I have made a scum read. I've even produced town reads. It is incredibly functionally different because I have been actively making reads as I've seen them while DS has been very hesitant to make any reads.

But also your earlier post was attacking me for only having one scum read early on and making the presumption that I should have more than one. Which is just flat out rediculous and like I said, I feel like you are trying to be super manipulative of this game and I'm scum reading you for it.
This is disingenuous because

1) the quotes in question were you speaking to someone else, had nothing to do with me.
2) I'm not hesitant to do anything. Just because I don't play how you play doesn't mean that I'm not here keeping track of things and making my own reads.

1) the quotes in question were you speaking to someone else, had nothing to do with me.
2) I'm not hesitant to do anything. Just because I don't play how you play doesn't mean that I'm not here keeping track of things and making my own reads.
I was mostly talking to SB there. But re: heistance, cool. Maybe that's what you are doing. But I'm reading it as hesitance.

It’s not about a vote but scum tend to overjustify their votes and defend their reads too much. DS has been giving good reads but I almost feel they are over justifying them? A read is a read, it doesn’t have to be a solve.
The two of you are having like exactly conflicting reads on me. Am I giving good reads with too much justification or am I being hesitant with making reads?

I really am not liking your posts. Posts like these are bad imo because they are so incredibly manipulative of the truth.

I'm digging on them for having no scum reads, in part because I want them to start scumreading people. Meanwhile, I have made a scum read. I've even produced town reads. It is incredibly functionally different because I have been actively making reads as I've seen them while DS has been very hesitant to make any reads.

But also your earlier post was attacking me for only having one scum read early on and making the presumption that I should have more than one. Which is just flat out rediculous and like I said, I feel like you are trying to be super manipulative of this game and I'm scum reading you for it.
Just reread and realized I have been tunneling you a bit. Apologies for that. I hate when that happens to me.

I still completely stand by what I asked you, which is a question that I did not get an answer to. What I did on 13 was confirm that you had/have a scum read on blue (which I completely disagree with) and also set up a chance to get some new thoughts and reads. I wanted to see how you thought on the spot, since we were not going to get anywhere on blue since we have two different reads on him for the same things, so I put you there. You never responded.

I’ve noticed a pattern of you not answering the questions that are asked, instead answering the questions you want to answer. I don’t like that. But for the interest of being diplomatic, and because your train has stalled and I want to explore some other players, I’ll unvote for the time being.

unvote

also me: idk who I want to solve now, let me randomize ie
list randomizer:
  1. bluedoom
  2. MewTwoHidden
  3. Hannah
  4. Stealthbomber16
  5. Oddish
  6. tonithetourguide
  7. CsYager
  8. apricity
  9. ZestOfLife
  10. Former Hope
  11. Drookez
  12. Texas Cloverleaf
  13. DS.
  14. Sanjana

15. Nuxl
  16. Vooper
  17. Samoyed
thank you list randomzier. You are terrible

2nd time around it gave me csyager

okay 3rd time it gave me Drookez
so hi drook, how's it going vote drookez
That is not how you pressure vote lmao

this post was in reference to me, not you. rip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)