NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

1. Okay, but there are legit two roles that are cittys. I don't think DS. should participate less, even if he's fruit vendor, because power roles vastly outnumber cittys so he'd actually draw more attention to himself if he were less active. If you didn't read the roles then I give you a pass but...
2. Okay. I'll def remind you.
3. Yh I didn't know what they did, mb. That only goes to further prove my point though.
I'm never playing any role different than how I normally play tbh, you can take that meta to the bank

There's really not much to pick apart and, again the main motivation for my vote was gut feeling but here you go.

First four posts were completely filler. You called out two players that were reading the thread to give reads, but you gave none of your own. Ig if you don't have any reads you don't have any reads, but none of these posts are helpful.

When I called you out on that, your response was okay, but if we were in rvs and you couldn't get a read on anybody, then why tag cs and sanjana when they had the same info that you had? I feel like bluedoom and ds. being your trs out of everybody is kind of bizarre(even tho #241 is sorta townie ig), and I especially don't like when bluedoom tags you to vote former. It just feels really odd.

I feel like you need to elaborate on this if you still hold this opinion.
I feel like he was asking for us because he was interested in new people participating, not to try to get their reads.

nah, I just never bothered to read it that carefully since I knew what white flag was

also this is the first time I've derpcleared so I need to celebrate it (even though I don't really advocate using it as a derp clear)

I didn't make any assumption about his alignment at all.

I'm referencing how Hal and Texas just seem to tunnel people constantly with no real content otherwise.

Why do you assume that Hal and Texas both are town here?
I'll answer your questions later, but for now humor me. Do you think them doing this is indicative of any alignment?

I'll answer your questions later, but for now humor me. Do you think them doing this is indicative of any alignment?
Well, I've never played with Texas so I can't really make any judgment on if he would do this as town or not

In regard to Hal, that just seems to be his personality, which I don't think he would change drastically if he was scum because that would be too much of a tell. Actually how he played your game as town, tbh if he wasn't already lockcleared in that game I would have definitely thought it as scum game without knowing his meta

mewtwohidden is bad town
former is trolling early, means he's comfortable means he's scum GG ez
Samoyed is dumb town (also appreciate that you're talking!!)
cysager is probably town, vanilla roles are easy compromise lynches

Going to vote my fos, DS.
Your justification for this vote (where you were saying that I was talking about being a powertown) came in response to the actual vote. What was it that had caused you to FOS me in the first place?

I've been asleep the entire time since the day started bitch
4:48am

Then

4:50am - two minutes later he has apparently read the whole thread and completely decided this bit of reads

mewtwohidden is bad town
former is trolling early, means he's comfortable means he's scum GG ez
Samoyed is dumb town (also appreciate that you're talking!!)
cysager is probably town, vanilla roles are easy compromise lynches

Going to vote my fos, DS.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So how do you feel this reflects on the alignment of SB?
i dont think it reflects on the alignment of sb

Your justification for this vote (where you were saying that I was talking about being a powertown) came in response to the actual vote. What was it that had caused you to FOS me in the first place?
i quoted this post already
4:48am

Then

4:50am - two minutes later he has apparently read the whole thread and completely decided this bit of reads
it was 7:48 am buddy, apricity posted while i was nearly done catching up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)