Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny numel with egg moves and a beneficial nature and Hidden Power and preferably a nickname. I am willing to trade a shiny treecko from ORAS and an infiltrator litwick with egg moves. Thank you very much. I need to update my trick room team.

Looking for a shiny numel with egg moves and a beneficial nature and Hidden Power and preferably a nickname. I am willing to trade a shiny treecko from ORAS and an infiltrator litwick with egg moves. Thank you very much. I need to update my trick room team.
Can it be for any generation? If so I could transfer one from gen 3 or 5

Looking for a Softboiled Clefairy/Clefable.

I can trade either my shiny Alola Muk or Type: Null. Both have been EV trained.

My friend code is 4613 7899 0504 and my in-game name is Ash (so original I know).

Does anyone have a hidden ability bunnelby to trade in gen 6? A friend of mine really wants one and i was gonna surprise them with it. I have a jolly shiny terrakion to trade for it

Thank you very much BlueMew. It can be from any generation as long as it has some egg moves, good nature, can be nicknamed, and preferably a beneficial hidden power but its alright if it does not have a good one. I do not care too much about HP anymore unless the pokemon has limited type coverage. Again thank you very much. My FC is 1478-4766-5437.

Looking for a Softboiled Clefairy/Clefable.

I can trade either my shiny Alola Muk or Type: Null. Both have been EV trained.

My friend code is 4613 7899 0504 and my in-game name is Ash (so original I know).
I can clone you one of my Cleffa's if you want. They also have wish (egg move). You can choose between bold/calm/modest.

Ok judging from when you posted, you are probably online while I am asleep :D (My time zone is CEST, and I am sometimes online during the day, but usually 6pm to 1am or 2am, depending on how tired I am)
So I guess it would be easiest if you just put some garbage up on the GTS asking for a lvl 1-10 cleffa, and tell me which pokemon, level, gender, ball and your IGN so I can find it easily. If you get sniped, we can still try to arrange a trade.

Ok judging from when you posted, you are probably online while I am asleep :D (My time zone is CEST, and I am sometimes online during the day, but usually 6pm to 1am or 2am, depending on how tired I am)
So I guess it would be easiest if you just put some garbage up on the GTS asking for a lvl 1-10 cleffa, and tell me which pokemon, level, gender, ball and your IGN so I can find it easily. If you get sniped, we can still try to arrange a trade.
We can try this first - unfortunately both times I tried GTS before I was sniped but hopefully we can try this first. At work right now but I’ll message you when it’s done.

hey guys looking for a politoed in order to complete my dex :) its the very last mon^^

OK i got helped :)

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a non-English skorupi/drapion that they are willing to trade, I want to Masuda for a skorupi :)
(This is for gen 4 gts btw)
Uh, you'll find no such luck considering Nintendo shut down Nintendo Wi-Fi years ago. You can only trade locally with the gen 4 and 5 games these days.

If you want to do it in gen 6 or 7, however, it is more than possible. (and even easier considering shiny odds were halved from gen 6 onward)

Uh, you'll find no such luck considering Nintendo shut down Nintendo Wi-Fi years ago. You can only trade locally with the gen 4 and 5 games these days.

If you want to do it in gen 6 or 7, however, it is more than possible. (and even easier considering shiny odds were halved from gen 6 onward)
Oh, you can actually still trade in those games, I’m not sure if you know but there’s a glitch that was discovered that allows the WiFi servers to be up I’ve been using the gts constantly this month in my Heartgold. Idk how or why it works but it even allows you to get old mystery gift events from back in the day. I’ll probably just delete my post because I found another server that retains to gen 4 and 5 trades. Thanks for your time tho! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)