NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

ok so

1. don't play games hosted by irishmen
2. tommy answered yes to the following question
If there were 2 town vs 2 scum, and town had a doublevoter, then hammer would be at 3 votes. Town has three votes (one from vanilla, two from doublevoter). So if town vote together against scum, then town would win hammer and scum would be lynched

and therefore we have two mislynches

don't honestly want to iso samo rn so basically:

-he has given basically nothing but filler since day 1, and his attempts to come off memey seem over the top and not exactly genuine.
-he hops on every major hammer with very little/no reasoning to support it.
-he active lurks and basically only shows up when he is a suspect or its deadline
-he posts garbage like this;
that self-aggrandizing bs won't fly with me. at the end of the day, in the vc, a RVS vote holds just as much water as a well-reasoned thought-out vote and to pretend otherwise just because "I'm so smart" is ridiculous.
attacking hal/former because thats a popular opinion--this is kind of over the top and not at all helpful.
And hal needs to get that too. We’re not going to blindly sheep Hal because Hal wants it.

This sort of post is not helpful. Hal is convinced, he’s stubborn, it won’t change. Hal gamesolves well enough but he’s unable to cooperate with town which makes him somewhat of a negative utility

Vooper is coming in on medium-low flame and is not giving me any alignment indicative really, but I don’t like that he’s not explaining what he’s thinking. That’s somewhat egotistical behavior and something I might expect to see from someone else? AFAIK vooper usually explains his though process pretty well so that would be nice vooper
this is full of more unhelpful hal bashing and the vooper bit is just more filler.

-DS voting Samoyed comes off like scum bussing scum tbh. Most of DS' town reads were actually town (sb, bluedoom, hannah, cs?), and it seems weird that DS would try to prevent bluedoom's lynch when bluedoom getting flipped helps DS because at the time Former was pushing bluedoom/DS as a scum team. The only thing that makes sense to me is that DS wanted to bus Samoyed so that he could get town cred and run the game from that point.
-DS vs. Samoyed after bluedoom's lynch stinks of scum theatre--neither of them ask each other questions or even push each other very hard. I think at one point, under a lot of pressure DS. did give a half-baked iso of Samo but it wasn't that substantive.

• Roleblock (-2)
  • No-kill (doesn't take up an action slot, while killing does) (+3)
this is the only thing that makes sense to me right now

but i think scum completely missed the fact that they gave town a second mislynch

so we literally just lynch through all of cs/josh/sam/drookez and win

I think nuxl's behavior was very towny with the exception of opposing the thunderdome of samo->ds.->former.

I like to think that josh is probably town unless he's scum with samoyed.

jalmont can't really be killed
killing me is suboptimal
killing mewtwo is a bit risky
are left hal/josh who kind of have no business still being alive
and cs/samoyed/drookez who are in the lynch pool so killing them is a losing play

maybe they really did want to grab a hook so they can reliably kill mewtwo idk

you'd also have to somehow believe that the only person in the game who realized that scum made the mistake of giving town a second mislynch is the scum who made said mistake lmao

I really can't tell whether cs is town who just realized on page 184 what I've been saying for 30 pages straight two days ago or scum who's been told to try and derpclear because they associated with ds way too hard
Their reads post was :blobglare: and at this point there pretty much has to be scum in the 0/+1 roles
But drookez and samoyed have been dodging the thread
I wanted to do an updated role analysis now that the lynch pool is narrower. Also it answers this question:
Drookez at least one of the above is mafia, who do you think it is and why ?

depends on whether I think your refusal of FH's samoyed=>fh=>you thunderdome is indicative of you being scum and unwilling to trade for 2 townies or of you being scum and worried it'll be a 2 mafia for 1 town trade
the reason DS dodged the thunderdome and got help from his team to do so would be
a) samoyed is scum and trading two mafia for one town was absolutely not what he wanted to happen
b) he was unwilling to risk trading for two townies, indicating that he thought his survival was crucial to his team winning ? Nuxl was in a decent position at the time but was often afk, so that'd point to drookez/cs more than to nuxl's slot ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)