NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

re: asking for gun (DS, hal)

I think its scummy to say stuff like "shoot me so I get the gun" because its basically LAMIST and daring somebody to mislynch.

Yes I was, I'm inclined to say he was more od a motion sensor but I'm bad at reading and your word sounds cool.

Only SR atm is waterliyl
I kind of want to give waterlily the benefit of the doubt because they are a beginner but I think they are in my poe rn. Why do you sr them?

As much as I think DS. is town, I won't stand in the way of Asek shooting him.

Why you ask? I never met scum DS. face to face, I have no info on his scum play, once I get to experience his evil side, then I'll be more confident in defending him openly
DS scum play is to make this game have 200 pages

does a beginner town bandwagon onto all the joke samo makes, follows through one of them yet backs off on the other? Looks more like a beginnerscum move to me
not sure--I also feel like he was trying to take me out of context when he suggested that I was opposing using RNG "because im afraid of its win rate" which honestly I just took as him not understanding the game but maybe he was actually intentionally misinterpreting what I was saying.

TBH I haven't been getting town reads off M2H at all as everything they're doing seems easily fakeable by a spammy scum player. Is this a meta thing?

I don't have confident enough town reads for a townblock this early. I don't believe you can get good townreads before flips unless people are REALLY obvious like Samoyed. That said, Bloody feels genuine so far, and bonerman looks good but I think he's competent enough to make his posts as scum. Aura Guardian has fallen off since his initial proposition so I'd like a clear reads post from him if he has anything. CaffeineBoost as town is still a gut feeling but it's about time to see some actual reads from him imo

apricity's posts are a lot of hot air which is lame. This is most likely a player thing instead of a scum thing but please play the game
I want DS. to make some takes because they've also been a total whitenoise questions over conclusions guy but everybody says they're good at mafia so I wanna see where their game goes

Flyhn making a full reads post this early on seems a tad overblown to me, and looking at the reads themselves they actually seem paper-thin? Flyhn why does hal jump up to "towny townies" instead of neutral just because nothing jumps out as scummy? why does Clarinet jump up to town because he's actively trying to form reads? I think if you read between the lines on Clarinet's content it doesn't look good, and scum are naturally going to try to look like they're trying to form reads. What makes you think Clarinet is doing it more genuinely than not? It's also confusing that you said you'd veto shots on any of the towny townies given how easily you seem to be giving out townreads (esp to hal).

I'm unsure on WaterLily - basically, bonerman's case is good but I'm not sure if there's actually something there or just newbishness. New player just giving reads without explaining them is generally cause for concern to me which is why I prodded them for a thought process, but the desire to re-read seems like they're town and want to do things they think are good but the game isn't totally clicking with them yet. My current take on this slot is "wait and see what they do as they get more of a grip on the game" but my gut says newbtown to be honest.

I'm still on Clarinet/Jalmont, Jalmont hasn't posted since my initial callout and Clarinet has gone quieter but maintains the wishy-washy approach to the game that I find scummy. Concerned about Flyhn, but I don't want him to be the first shot over those two as my issues with him could still line up with a guy who rolled town but isn't very up-to-date on playing NOC, which is basically what he's claimed to be.

also I'm not feeling town Jordan at all lol his posts have been really surface level and easy to make. if anything my gut says scum on him but there's nothing very tangible to comment on. I think that plays into my gut read on him as well

Ill let someone else speak for my meta but apricity doesn't really give meat for explanations in any games, and clarinet has a weird energy in his town games but I think this is town clarinet.

Don't know about apricity alignmentwise tbh he could fake his meta p easy but he usually obvtowns.

I like magical - strong town vibes but a bit wallposty? i don’t like wall posts but the content in his post is good

Last game I thought I had mewtwos scum meta but now that I can analyze all three games I’ve played with them I’d say this is still in line with how they play so they’re town for me

apricity played in a game on SF but I only skimmed it when it was happening. I'll look into his posts there but my impression of him is that he will pretty easily become obvtown if town which is why it's lame to see him spam about randing and whatever. he's neutral as is

Can you elaborate / give examples on weird energy re: town!Clarinet?
Clarinet please unlimit access to your profile for ease of ISO, thanks.

apricity played in a game on SF but I only skimmed it when it was happening. I'll look into his posts there but my impression of him is that he will pretty easily become obvtown if town which is why it's lame to see him spam about randing and whatever. he's neutral as is

Can you elaborate / give examples on weird energy re: town!Clarinet?
Clarinet please unlimit access to your profile for ease of ISO, thanks.
I've only played with him in one game but he's playing the same. Check out d6 mafia.

He kinda speaks in vague grandiosity which makes his posts feel kinda fillery but he's actually p good in terms of reads even if he is lynchbait.

Aura Guardian has fallen off since his initial proposition so I'd like a clear reads post from him if he has anything
GB: Asek
would remove from a rand shot: Samoyed
village-lean: mewtwohidden, bloody
scummy: DR. and Caffeine. Lacking better targets, if I had the gun, I'd go for one of them.
Why don't we just shoot them now: no one. yet.

Not sure what to think of everyone else, yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)