Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Hello! Pokemon showdown's teambuilder says that auromoth+ quiver dance is banned, but there still a quiver dance analysis on the dex.

sorry if this not going here but I have a problem, I get the message "Due to spam, you can't chat using a proxy". I'm not using proxies or anything like that. Yesterday I mp a mod and he removed the block, but is a IP block so after reconnecting the chat block appears again, is there anything I can do? contact a mod but he said that im using a proxy when im not ( dont event know how to use it) also yesterday i received a message when connecting that another user with my same ip was banned, but I live alone and I do not use alternative accounts, is weird.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
sorry if this not going here but I have a problem, I get the message "Due to spam, you can't chat using a proxy". I'm not using proxies or anything like that. Yesterday I mp a mod and he removed the block, but is a IP block so after reconnecting the chat block appears again, is there anything I can do? contact a mod but he said that im using a proxy when im not ( dont event know how to use it) also yesterday i received a message when connecting that another user with my same ip was banned, but I live alone and I do not use alternative accounts, is weird.
This is about Pokémon Showdown and is better solved on there by asking for help using /ticket. You could also make an appeal over here.

Reactions: gum
Any kind of reaction counts as one like I'm pretty sure.
Every reaction counts as one for the reaction score except "wow", "sad" and "angry" which don't get counted (at least that's currently the case). Note that there is a difference between the reaction score and the total number of reactions.
1.PNG
2.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)