(OC) The Big City Mafia Game Thread - GAME OVER - Red Rhinos Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome citizens of The Big City. I am your mayor, Clark Hamilton Jr. Recently the city has been on the downswing and I am calling you to action. There has been an increase in crime recently, and every citizen that can help must contribute. Now I know my party, the Lavender Lions, and the opposition party, the Red Rhinos, disagree on many things, but I need all of your help or else this city will perish. Now we can’t just descend into chaos to catch these criminals, so I’ll lay out the ground rules.

Game-specific rules:
  1. In addition to the daily lynch, there will be a nightly “Vigilante Vote”, basically a lynch at night. Many roles will have their votes be worth a different amount in the lynch and the vigilante vote. These will be spelled out in your role PMs.
  2. In this game, there will be many actions that take place during the day in addition to typical night actions.
  3. The game starts at Twilight. Twilight is a special phase where both day and night actions can be used. Kills and votes are not active during Twilight. (Essentially it is Night 0 but you can also use day actions.)
  4. Each faction has an additional kill that they can use during the day or night, once every two day/night cycles. To activate the kill, at least 50% of the faction’s living members must send the action "To Arms" in the same cycle. The following cycle, the following message will appear in the thread update. “<Lavender Lions/Red Rhinos> are up in arms.” That cycle, at least 50% of the faction’s living members must send the action Shoot <alias>. If multiple aliases are sent, or less than 50% of the faction’s living members send the action, the kill will fail. If a kill is activated and then fails, it cannot be used again until the two day/night cycles pass. These kills are treated as coming from every alias that sends the Shoot action, so are extra vulnerable to disruption.
  5. No quoting Role PMs or results verbatim. Paraphrase. Bunch of other standard rules apply.
Game Information:
  1. The Lavender Lions and Red Rhinos are both village-like factions, where you do not know your teammates. In terms of flavor, the Lavender Lions are more lawful and just, while the Red Rhinos are often corrupt or underhanded. The Lavender Lions will generally have the advantage during the day, while the Red Rhinos will generally have the advantage during the night. If you need help in regards to flavor for fake-claiming or any other reason, feel free to ask.
  2. There are no recruiting roles, and results will be accurate. However, this game should be fairly chaotic, so be careful.
Playerlist:

MewtwoHidden
Samoyed
CaffeineBoost
Ditto
Aura Guardian
InfernoDragon
Da Letter El
Paperblade
Duskfall98
Jalmont
Steven Snype
Cancerous

Alias List:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Pikachu
Sandshrew
NidoranF
NidoranM
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Oddish
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Meowth
Mankey
Psyduck
Growlithe

Dead:

MoodyCloud - Rattata - The Circuit Breaker - Red Rhinos - Died D1

Acidphoenix - Vulpix - ??? - Died N1

Energy - Spearow - The Prison Warden - Red Rhinos - Died D2
UncleSam - Clefairy - The Psychopath - Red Rhinos - Died D2

Former - Ekans - ??? - Died N2

Role PMs are going out. I will post when all role PMs are out. Until then, do not discuss the game other than the newly revealed rules.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
All role PMs are out. It is now Twilight. Remember, you can use night actions and day actions during twilight. Twilight will end on Saturday, July 13th at 9:00 PM EDT.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm just gonna let this out there. I am a man who was once voted by up to multiple people for President of Smogon. As such, we can all tell that I am an honorable and just man. zorbees knows this and has made me a Lavender Lion, so that's a thing. Rhinos are bitches, so I can already tell who most of the rhinos are, because they are acting like bitches. This is science.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok since I don’t want my team doing anything too stupid I’m going to say that I am a Red Rhino and everyone should get in touch with me on Discord today. We don’t have a ton of time to coordinate actions this cycle and the more coordinated we are the better our chances.

I will happily share more about my role with Rhinos who get in touch with me and share more about themselves. How much we share will depend on how trustworthy I find you and vice versa. For the Lavendars and likely ‘hidden’ third parties I will say that although we both wish each other ill I will work with whoever comes to me first wanting to off the other.

I will also be bothering the people who don’t get in touch with me so you may as well just message me with whether or not you’re a Rhino (or claiming Rhino obviously) if you’re in the game.

Cheers!

Ok since I don’t want my team doing anything too stupid I’m going to say that I am a Red Rhino and everyone should get in touch with me on Discord today. We don’t have a ton of time to coordinate actions this cycle and the more coordinated we are the better our chances.

I will happily share more about my role with Rhinos who get in touch with me and share more about themselves. How much we share will depend on how trustworthy I find you and vice versa. For the Lavendars and likely ‘hidden’ third parties I will say that although we both wish each other ill I will work with whoever comes to me first wanting to off the other.

I will also be bothering the people who don’t get in touch with me so you may as well just message me with whether or not you’re a Rhino (or claiming Rhino obviously) if you’re in the game.

Cheers!
I will bet $100 Sam is not a rhino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)