NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

nah, a mass claim can narrow down who to suspect (which is important when we have only 2 mislynches left), it also lets me know who to protect tonight in the case the mafia does keep me alive

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
In otherwords, mass claiming now forces their hand into night killing me because they can't safely night kill important roles with me alive
why do you keep alternating? First it's mafia definitely night kills you, then it's maybe they don't, now it's back to they definitely do.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
k though, now I see Jalmont's or whoever's logic. Killing Former now doesn't do a ton for town, simply because if he lives the night we can kill him tomorrow.

why do you keep alternating? First it's mafia definitely night kills you, then it's maybe they don't, now it's back to they definitely do.
Because the mafia have two actions tonight

1. They nightkill me

2. They don't

There is a strong likelyhood they have some sort of information role (ie, a role cop, etc) and so in the world where they don't night kill me, they probably do it because they role copped a strong town role and want to kill it instead, and leave me alive to be mislynched (through the logic that if I'm alive, I might not be town).

Mass claiming forces them into killing me, which both resolves my slot and also means they aren't killing a more important town role.

Plus game logic. Inferno was an odd night watcher, so chances are, going into N2 we have some kind of watcher/tracker. Knowing who claimed what roles, can really help to put together a solve and inform them of who to track/watch.

Plus game logic. Inferno was an odd night watcher, so chances are, going into N2 we have some kind of watcher/tracker. Knowing who claimed what roles, can really help to put together a solve and inform them of who to track/watch.
except for this would also put the watcher/tracker and we have to trust that you're the doc in that scenario or they always die

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Or maybe Laurel quitting is forcing former to be more logical too since he can't rely on scum laurel anymore. idk, both of these reads are stretches at this stage, but overall it's very clear something about Former is a lot different from now than yesterday.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
dont get me wrong i dont agree with the massclaim
but hell even i know its bullshit to use what if scenarios to not trust someone
so now you're allowed to disagree on a massclaim but I'm not? k then bro.

I've posted a million reasons why not to trust Former anyway, so don't take one line out of context just for a jab to say you can do something but I can't.

Or maybe Laurel quitting is forcing former to be more logical too since he can't rely on scum laurel anymore. idk, both of these reads are stretches at this stage, but overall it's very clear something about Former is a lot different from now than yesterday.
Maybe it's because I've game solved and now I'm just waiting for ya'll to catch on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)