SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword & Shield Pre-Release SPOILERS - Check Post 2!

With the help of multiple contributors, Ditto has created this spreadsheet that lists all known Galarian (fully evolved) Pokémon, their stats and abilities. I've also added new moves and abilities in their own tabs.

I will be adding this to the OP. It's close to complete with the current information we have, but please let me know if there's anything missing.

To-Do: Max Moves / G-Max Moves.
Some things, Steel Beam has 5 base PP and 100% accuracy. Branch Poke has 100% accuracy. Meteor Assault is a Fighting-type move. Breaking Swipe is a Normal-type move. Aura Wheel is classified as an Electric-type move

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This was done by a guy on 4chan but...

Weakness Policy Coalossal beats Toxapex 100% of the time.

Survives Scald, hits back with EQ, second, boosted EQ KOs even with a turn of hiding behind protect to try and heal.

Toxapex would have to start pulling from it's bulk to boost SpAtk to kill Coalossal and that significantly reduces it's threat to everything else

Pure Wall Toxapex loses to Coalossal.

A Crit Scald is only a 50% chance to kill.
That is less of a testament of how good the mon is, (its not) and of how wesl pex id

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alcremie. Unfortunately, I cant tell what nature it is. For now, I'm assuming Netural nature, freshly caught, this won't be as accurate though, may post more ranges for it later!

HP: 52-68
Atk: 42-57
Def: 74-89
SpA: 102-117
SpD: 119-134
Spe: 68-84

These stats aren't good on their own, but its sig move and gigantamax sound like insane support for doubles, wow o_O

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Milcery
Cream Pokemon
8"
.7 lbs
They say that any patisserie visited by Milcery is guaranteed success and good fortune

Alcremie
Cream Pokemon
1'
1.1 lbs
Ruby Cream
The cells that compose its cream fluctuated suddenly during evolution, giving the cream a sweet and tart flavor.

This was done by a guy on 4chan but...

Weakness Policy Coalossal beats Toxapex 100% of the time.

Survives Scald, hits back with EQ, second, boosted EQ KOs even with a turn of hiding behind protect to try and heal.

Toxapex would have to start pulling from it's bulk to boost SpAtk to kill Coalossal and that significantly reduces it's threat to everything else

Pure Wall Toxapex loses to Coalossal.

A Crit Scald is only a 50% chance to kill.
Lol yeah, Toxapex hits like a gentle breeze. And? It couldn’t OHKO Mega Camerupt with Scald either. That’s not why you use Tox.

Also, this is with Weakness Policy and it still can’t OHKO Pex. A competent Pex player would just switch out to activate Regenerator.

Also, with Coalosol’s low base speed, Steam Engine is a dumb ability for it anyway. It’s still not going outspeed anything moderately fast.

Cramorant
Gulp Pokemon
2.7"
39.7 lbs
This hungry Pokemon swallows Arrokuda whole. Occasionally, it makes a mistake and tries to swallow a Pokemon other than its preferred prey.
I mean I expected his stats to be ass but not that ass. Sad, I was hoping derpy bird would at least be somewhat good.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader

Leaker was mistaken. Evolves through Sweet Apple.

The Tart Apple is mentioned by its special move Apple Acid. Probably implies Flapple isn't exclusive?

Applin
Apple Core Pokemon
8"
1.1 lbs
As soon as it's born, it burrows into an apple. Not only does the apple serve as its food source, but the flavor of the fruit determines its evolution.

Appletun
Apple Nectar Pokemon
1'4"
28.7 lbs
Its body is covered in sweet nectar, and the skin on its back is especially yummy. Children used to have it as a snack.

Last edited:
So the new item Tough Boots grants immunity to entry hazards. Any thoughts on if this would see use? It could be good for some pokemon double weak to rocks and vulnerable to ground hazards though I imagine spin and defog will remain preferable.

Alcremie. Unfortunately, I cant tell what nature it is. For now, I'm assuming Netural nature, freshly caught, this won't be as accurate though, may post more ranges for it later!

HP: 52-68
Atk: 42-57
Def: 74-89
SpA: 102-117
SpD: 119-134
Spe: 68-84

These stats aren't good on their own, but its sig move and gigantamax sound like insane support for doubles, wow o_O
I asked the leaker for the nature, it was timid.

So the new item Tough Boots grants immunity to entry hazards. Any thoughts on if this would see use? It could be good for some pokemon double weak to rocks and vulnerable to ground hazards though I imagine spin and defog will remain preferable.
All I can really think is pokemon heavily weak to it or a defogger. A lot of defoggers are weak to rocks.

I can imagine something like Solar Power Charizard and Frosmoth will want to consider use the boots considering one's taking recoil via ability, and the other is a set-up sweeper. However, you'll probably still going to want to pack hazard removers as mandatory teammates in the event the boots are Knocked Off.

Leaker was mistaken. Evolves through Sweet Apple.

The Tart Apple is mentioned by its special move Apple Acid. Probably implies Flapple isn't exclusive?

Applin
Apple Core Pokemon
8"
1.1 lbs
As soon as it's born, it burrows into an apple. Not only does the apple serve as its food source, but the flavor of the fruit determines its evolution.

Appletun
Apple Nectar Pokemon
1'4"
28.7 lbs
Its body is covered in sweet nectar, and the skin on its back is especially yummy. Children used to have it as a snack.

They're really running that Apple theme into the ground huh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)