SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Inteleon can learn Focus Energy via TR. Use a Scope Lens on it and it could have a niche Sniper Critical Hit set that can be used outside of Rain teams due to its already high speed.
Annoyingly, it doesn't have an equivalent of Draco Meteor like Kingdra. But its special attack might be sufficiently higher that it hits just as hard regardless.

(Also Critdra can't get a speed boost from the rain because it has to run Sniper)

I think DM Necrozma outclasses Zamazenta :[
I could Zamazenta being more popular in VGC if SwSh GS Cup is a thing. I can threaten Incineroar ( who is undoubtably going to dominate ) as well as Fairy types and the fact that it isn’t weak to Ghost is huge against Lunala. I’m starting to wonder if they put these box legendaries in just for the sake of a GS Cup for VGC.

Has it been confirmed you can catch the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon in-game?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I could Zamazenta being more popular in VGC if SwSh GS Cup is a thing. I can threaten Incineroar ( who is undoubtably going to dominate ) as well as Fairy types and the fact that it isn’t weak to Ghost is huge against Lunala. I’m starting to wonder if they put these box legendaries in just for the sake of a GS Cup for VGC.

Has it been confirmed you can catch the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon in-game?
This reminds me: Apparently music is among the stuff being datamined. If no battles for these guys are seemingly in the data, would it be possible to search for remixes of their original battle themes? (EG BW legendary theme for Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem)

I've played [Ninetales-A & Tapu Fini & Volcarona Setup] for the whole duration of Gen7. Since Ninetales-A makes a comeback and Weezing-G makes a fine substitute for Tapu Fini (while Corviknight makes a defogging Celesteela, albeit without the offensive danger posed), I find myself looking for a good thing to set up. Thoughts so far are either Belly Drum Darmanitan with Heavy Duty Boots, Polteageist or Dragapult, but none of those stands out, really.

Is there a place where I can get a list of buffed old stuff? Stat buffs (if any) and move buffs come to mind
In terms of stats, no new pokemon got buffs. Only Aegislash got nerfed. His 150 Defenses and Offenses got reduced to 140. Tho... Is it really a nerf since he got close combat?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
In terms of stats, no new pokemon got buffs. Only Aegislash got nerfed. His 150 Defenses and Offenses got reduced to 140. Tho... Is it really a nerf since he got close combat?
I mean, he can't really make very good use of CC due to being slow and bulky.

Anyways move buffs pls

I mean, he can't really make very good use of CC due to being slow and bulky.

Anyways move buffs pls
Confirmation from Data mine:
Rapid Spin A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user’s Speed stat.
PLG (LGPE) changes to moves were reverted (sorry about Teleport), Rapid Spin was buffed to 50 power, Multi-Attack (Silvally Sig) is now 120 power

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Confirmation from Data mine:
Rapid Spin A spin attack that can also eliminate such moves as Bind, Wrap, and Leech Seed. This also raises the user’s Speed stat.
PLG (LGPE) changes to moves were reverted (sorry about Teleport), Rapid Spin was buffed to 50 power, Multi-Attack (Silvally Sig) is now 120 power
I think he means pokemon that were bufed because of moves (Like Brave Bird Unfezant)

Have shinies been leaked anywhere yet?

Sirfetch'd has 62/135/95/68/82/65 (507) w/ Scrappy as HA

I have no real idea how well he would do in a National Dex meta but I assume he will do decently well in the Galar meta right? Especially considering there are a lot of good ghosts this meta.
As much as I want Farfetch'd to shine no, it looks terrible. Mono fighting is bad and other than attack it has terrible stats everywhere. Scrappy does give it nice Fighting / Normal coverage but you have to ask, why not just use something else?

Unless Stick / Leek is buffed the damage bonus only averages out to 25% more so it isn't enough to break it.

Idk maybe I'm wrong but it just doesn't look impressive. Shame because fighting pairs really well with flying and normal so WHY DID YOU MAKE MY DUCK MONO FIGHTING GAMEFREAK WHY

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
As much as I want Farfetch'd to shine no, it looks terrible. Mono fighting is bad and other than attack it has terrible stats everywhere. Scrappy does give it nice Fighting / Normal coverage but you have to ask, why not just use something else?

Unless Stick / Leek is buffed the damage bonus only averages out to 25% more so it isn't enough to break it.

Idk maybe I'm wrong but it just doesn't look impressive. Shame because fighting pairs really well with flying and normal so WHY DID YOU MAKE MY DUCK MONO FIGHTING GAMEFREAK WHY
Coverage? What coverage do you need when you can just click Close Combat all day and occasionally First Impression with no repercussions lol

Sirfetch'd could be GOAT in Monotype. Defog, Roost, U-turn, yummy yummy yummy. 65 speed is far from bad btw: It can easily get the jump on bulkier teams. Don't underestimate the Fetch'd

Gorilla Tactics: Boosts the Pokémon’s Attack stat but only allows the use of the first selected move

Galarian Darmanitan (Ice): 105/140/55/30/55/95 (BST: 480) w/ Gorilla Tactics

It loses Sheer Force but gets a Choice Band as its ability instead, which you could probably combine with another Choice Band or Choice Scarf if you want to be completely ridiculous. The stats appear to be the same as regular Darmanitan. Appears that it can be taught Flare Blitz still.

However, it has Zen Mode as its HA and there's this mon listed below it:
(Ice/Fire) 105/160/55/30/55/135 (BST: 540)

Assuming that this is its Zen Mode, and that it still changes form when at 50% HP or less, this is a crazy boost and unlike the regular Zen Mode it is actually usable. Almost like a reverse Archeops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)