SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
This is the only Sword and Shield related thread left since the main one is sent off to the Cyrogenic (old and locked) threads.

If people thought that Sword and Shield are rushed… They are not wrong. And it turned out, this is worse than we thought.

https://www.dexerto.com/pokemon/pok...-over-fast-development-time-it-shows-1732174/

If anyone have a comment on this or verify the validation / authencity of this article, please let me know.

This is the only Sword and Shield related thread left since the main one is sent off to the Cyrogenic (old and locked) threads.

If people thought that Sword and Shield are rushed… They are not wrong. And it turned out, this is worse than we thought.

https://www.dexerto.com/pokemon/pok...-over-fast-development-time-it-shows-1732174/

If anyone have a comment on this or verify the validation / authencity of this article, please let me know.
Did we not talk about everything involved in this article in this very thread? Glancing at a translation of the blog post it's all the same beats.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Did we not talk about everything involved in this article in this very thread? Glancing at a translation of the blog post it's all the same beats.
I’ve been living under the rock so I wasn’t aware of the whole situation until now.

After reading the article, there are still plenty of people not aware of this short and struggled development issue. Even something like TV Trope did not noted this problematic development issues under Troubled Production.

WEll even ignoring the article itself, the timeline isnt really new. We've always known that games start work once the previous game is finished;' they've always been kind of candid about that. And likely a lot of that first year is basically preproduction: design documents, team considerations, getting the green light, budget, etc.

So I'm not surprised at all that SWSH started earnest development September 2017 because the same probably extended to every other single main generation title.
The problem is now they're making much larger games on more complex hardware and they kind of probably do need a third actual year of development.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)