Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a HA Togepi (Super Luck.) Nature, IV, Gender or ball doesn't matter.

I have 4 IV breedjects of:

Adamant/Jolly Mimikyu
HA Impish Rookidee (Big Pecks, becomes Mirror Armor)
Jolly G-Darumaka
Jolly Dreepy
Timid Rotom
Jolly Larvitar
Jolly Axew

I can also quickly breed more of:
HA Bold Mareanie (Regenerator) + Haze egg move
HA Jolly/Adamant Excadrill (Mold Breaker)
Jolly Shellder
Modest Shellos
Bold G-Corsola
Adamant Wimpod

They're all in a regular Poké Ball, except for Wimpod which is in an Ultra Ball.

Ender198 I'm interested in the HA Duraladon. Assuming you'll trade with Eeveefan for the Rotom, are you looking for anything else?
Hi!

I'm going to clean my house, when I finish I'll breed you a superluck Togepi. (ivs and nature will be random).

I can breed you Modest and Bold Rotom (repeat ball). Let me know which nature you want and I'll breed you a spitback.

If you don't care the ball (it's in a quick ball, I caught it for dex purposes) I can breed you one.

I'll be available until 17:00 p.m. (GMT -6)
Hey pal! Quick Ball is absolutely fine with me, thank you :) I don't know if I can make it online tonight, but is it cool to link up via private message later this week to arrange a trade? :)

Hello! I have been desperately looking for any Pokémon with pokerus for a really long time now with no luck across many forums. I just want to spread it and I can even trade back. I have Jolly 5IV darumakas and a 4IV bold HA corsola available. At this point I can breed anything anyone wants if you can help me. Thanks and happy holidays!

Hello! I have been desperately looking for any Pokémon with pokerus for a really long time now with no luck across many forums. I just want to spread it and I can even trade back. I have Jolly 5IV darumakas and a 4IV bold HA corsola available. At this point I can breed anything anyone wants if you can help me. Thanks and happy holidays!
I can get you some Pokerus, gimme a minute to get it on a spare pokemon!

I'm trying to complete the Dex in Sword, so I'm looking for the following dex entries:

Scorbunny line
Sobble line
Lotad line
Appletun (touch trade is fine, but an extra apple to keep would be nice, can obviously trade the item for flapple)
Spritzee/Aromatisse + Trade for Swirlix (I have the evo items for both)
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Corsola/Cursola
Rhyperior (can provide Rhydon w/Protector)
Gothita line
Solosis line
Escavalier/Accelgor (have both pre-evos)
Vullaby/Mandibuzz
Sableye
Ponyta/Rapidash
Oranguru
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Larvitar line (would like one in a Lux Ball to keep)
Goomy line
Zamazenta

I can offer pretty much all the Sword counterparts, or Grookeys as well. Touch trades are fine, or for the evo lines just giving me any of them to keep also works.

I'm trying to complete the Dex in Sword, so I'm looking for the following dex entries:

Scorbunny line
Sobble line
Lotad line
Appletun (touch trade is fine, but an extra apple to keep would be nice, can obviously trade the item for flapple)
Spritzee/Aromatisse + Trade for Swirlix (I have the evo items for both)
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Corsola/Cursola
Rhyperior (can provide Rhydon w/Protector)
Gothita line
Solosis line
Escavalier/Accelgor (have both pre-evos)
Vullaby/Mandibuzz
Sableye
Ponyta/Rapidash
Oranguru
Drampa
Lunatone
Eiscue
Larvitar line (would like one in a Lux Ball to keep)
Goomy line
Zamazenta

I can offer pretty much all the Sword counterparts, or Grookeys as well. Touch trades are fine, or for the evo lines just giving me any of them to keep also works.
I can help you. Give me some time to breed the pokémon and I'll let you know when I finish. Unfortunately Larvitar is in a dusk ball.

I can help you. Give me some time to breed the pokémon and I'll let you know when I finish. Unfortunately Larvitar is in a dusk ball.
All of them? That would be pretty awesome, I was more expecting to get a few entries from different people. And the dusk ball will be fine for the dex, I'll just find a lux ball one later. Anything you want in return?

All of them? That would be pretty awesome, I was more expecting to get a few entries from different people. And the dusk ball will be fine for the dex, I'll just find a lux ball one later. Anything you want in return?
No, I don't need anything. Just help me with Zacian to complete my dex.

I'll send you a PM.

So close to completing my dex, would really appreciate if someone could help? Let me know what you would want in return, but essentially I'm looking for shield exclusive stuff (need their Legend for the dex too but can give that immediately right back). I'm looking for the following lines:

- Croagunk
- Ponyta
- Lotad
- Lunatone
- Accelgor
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Drampa
- Zamazenta

Last edited:
Lf: HA Togekiss line, HA Swinub, HA Passimian. Pm me with offers
I have an HA Passimian. You think you could help me out with my dex in return? Looking for any of the following:

- Croagunk
- Lotad
- Lunatone
- Accelgor
- Spritzee
- Goomy
- Drampa
- Zamazenta

Last edited:
Howdy all,

Just looking to get started with my own breeding projects and looking for some spitbacks/hand-me-downs to get it going; I probably won't have anything of real value to offer at this time, but I'll be happy to pay it forward!

Hoping for any of the following:

Adamant/Jolly Drilbur (Mold Breaker or Sand Rush)
Jolly Gyarados (Moxie)
Jolly Scorbunny (Don't care about ability)
Modest/Timid Dreepy (Infiltrator)
Adamant/Brave Larvitar (Going for Sand Stream, so I think Guts is what I need to start?)
Adamant Honedge
Timid Toxel (Going for Punk Rock, so I think Rattled for Toxel)
Jolly Darumaka-Galar (Going for Gorilla Tactics, so Hustle on Darumaka)
Jolly Zigzagoon-Galar (Going for Guts, so Pickup on Zigzagoon)

Thank you so, so much in advance!

Last edited:
Howdy all,

Just looking to get started with my own breeding projects and looking for some spitbacks/hand-me-downs to get it going; I probably won't have anything of real value to offer at this time, but I'll be happy to pay it forward!

Hoping for any of the following:

Adamant/Jolly Drilbur (Mold Breaker or Sand Rush)
Jolly Gyarados (Moxie)
Jolly Scorbunny (Don't care about ability)
Careful/Impish Rookidee (Pressure preferred, but don't really care)
Modest/Timid Dreepy (Infiltrator)
Adamant/Brave Larvitar (Going for Sand Stream, so I think Guts is what I need to start?)
Adamant Honedge
Timid Deino
Timid Toxel (Going for Punk Rock, so I think Rattled for Toxel)
Relaxed/Bold Tympole (Water Absorb)
Jolly Darumaka-Galar (Going for Gorilla Tactics, so Hustle on Darumaka)
Jolly Zigzagoon-Galar (Going for Guts, so Pickup on Zigzagoon)
Quiet Hatenna (Magic Bounce)

Thank you so, so much in advance!
Do you happen to have any shield exclusives?

No special natures/IVs, but I have the following Shield exclusives:

Basculin (blue stripe)
Galarian Ponyta (Hasty + Jolly/Run Away, Sassy/Pastel Veil)
Drampa (Quiet/Cloud Nine)
Can give you an impish HA Rookidee for the Drampa? If you get any other shield exclusives though let me know and I could definitely give you more competitive stuff!

Hello to all looking these pokes just for pokedex, any other detail doesnt matter and i can give them back if you want them

Thwackey

Rillaboom

Grubbin

Charjabug

Vikavolt

Thanks in advance

Can give you an impish HA Rookidee for the Drampa? If you get any other shield exclusives though let me know and I could definitely give you more competitive stuff!
Sounds good! I'll let you know when I get other shield exclusives (any in particular you're looking for so I know what to keep an eye out for)?

I'll PM you when your drampa is ready; just getting some eggs ready.

LF HA Falinks, HA Indeedee (female), HA Duraludon, Gigantamax Pikachu

I can offer items and various HA mons. I also have both games so I can help with version exclusives.

Last edited:
FT: Shiny Swift Swim Chewtle: Jolly, 31/31/31/x/x/31

Looking for other shiny HA mons (Milcerie, Darumaka and Charmander preferred) or a Mew.

Hi, guys!

Does anyone want to trade a berry sweet for any other sweet (love, strawberry, clover, flower)?

Also, does anyone have an extra destiny knot? I accidentally lost mine :'( I can offer some leftovers, sweet apples or a flame orb for it.

EDIT: thanks Scruffy and TyVip

Last edited:
Hi, guys!

Does anyone want to trade a berry sweet for any other sweet (love, strawberry, clover, flower)?

Also, does anyone have an extra destiny knot? I accidentally lost mine :'( I can offer some leftovers, sweet apples or a flame orb for it.
I could offer a Destiny Knot, but until tonight there's a Delibird raid event still going strong that has a high chance of dropping one. You might want to look into that first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)