Pet Mod Pet Mod All Stars [Open Project]

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Approved by Ludicrousity
1577583807056.png
1577583807056.png

Pet Mod All Stars

The forum of the Pet Modders went on as usual. Submissions were made, voting was peaceful, and the coders slowly concocted the metagames around them. However, one day, discord commenced among the many members. The reason had never truly been known, but they say it started once Xreme was inflicted with frostbite...

Now, they pit their potential against one another. The energy of what were once former allies and friends now erupted into chaos; to make matters even worse, alliances were arbitrarily made, and the people were plunged into even deeper discord. All that's left is the warfare of Pokemon player to Pokemon player, and needless to say, it wasn't anything short of sheer, geeky brutality. For in this Pet Mod, the modders are plunged against one another, head to head, incarnated as their favorite Pokemon and pit with their own array of custom tools and capabilities.

--

This pet mod is akin to Super Staff Bros, where active members and contributors of the Pet Mod forum are designed into their signature Pokemon and put head to head. However, unlike the OM it's based around, there are two variants: a Random Battles variant, and a variant to teambuild around. This means that, much unlike the original mod, each user is pit with not only the original movepool of the Pokemon they're based on, but have access to additional moves and abilities to work off of as well to the team builder's pleasing.

The metagame is based on National Dex OU with Dynamax/Gigantamax strictly banned. Refer to the Ubers banlist for Pokemon you cannot use in your submissions. If you wish to use Ubers Pokemon for flavor in your slate, give them a detrimental ability of some kind.

Feel free to join our discord here!

Submissions

Users that can be submitted are based on the forum's figures, pre-Contributors, Contributors, and Moderators. You can find the list of people to submit below; if you are active in the community, have >15 posts, and aren't on the list, please contact me at Khloe#0023 on Discord and I'll update it to accommodate.

This project, as of slate 4, is now an Open Project due to the lack of submissions. If you're on the list or feel a winning submission of you is poorly representative of you, then you may submit something that more accurately represents you. If you submit something for yourself, it will automatically be accepted for implementation.

DuoM2
Ludicrousity
Pika Xreme
KirbyRider1337
Scoopapa
Brodaha
Cookie Butter
G-Luke
Gojiratar
Gravity Monkey
Ausma
AquaticPanic
Samtendo09
OPStellar
Petuuuhhh
Eve
Yung Dramps
Ludicrousity
Yoshiblaze
KeeganSkymin4444
Spooktune
charizard8888
ToadBrigade
Heavyweapons Mann
Reviloja753
KuraiTenshi26
HeatEdgeSword
Stitch98
Estronic
Anaconja
leonard from big bang theory
Mygavolt
SteelixPrismGX
Meow wow
Demon Dragon
かたわれ時
Ticktock
Depressed Gay

Noteworthy things to consider:
  • The base type of the user can be altered, however, either the Primary or secondary type of the base Pokemon must be reserved.
  • Despite the base Pokemon having a certain set of abilities, you can freely alter what abilities the user has.​
  • Custom Megas can be given! In 99% of circumstances, they will need their respective mega stone in order to do so. However, whether or not a specific mega will be allowed will be determined on a case by case basis. If it has the OK, I will like your post. If not, I will reply saying what needs to be changed or if the mega will be allowed at all.​
  • Unique Z-Moves can be given to any user, however, explain what move it's based on, its effects, and BP.
  • You can only have 1 unique ability and 1 signature move per user.​
  • Try to keep the submissions realistic with the users themselves as best you can. There can definitely be jokes thrown about, but nothing malicious, hateful, or illegal on the forum.​
  • The user whose Pokemon you select will have the base movepool of their respective Pokemon. You may add a total of 5 additional moves, which does not include their signature move.
  • If I like your post, that means that it's eligible for voting. If not, I will mostly likely leave a reply saying what's wrong.​
  • Moves/Abilities created in other mods/OMs/CAP are allowed to be used, however, you must explain them if you opt to use them. If they're redone versions of other abilities, refer to them as All Star [ability].
Submissions will be based in the template below. Each submission will be based around a user, their base Pokemon, the type, ability, movepool, and other optional details.

User:
Base Pokémon
:
User Type:
Ability: [1-3 abilities; only 1 unique ability]
Extra Moves:
Signature move:
Z Move:
(Optional, read criteria above for details)
Reasoning: Explain the reasoning for the user's ability and additional move choices. Extra details about what the user's role can be can also be explained here. Feel free to have full creative merit over your interpretation of the user!

You are only allowed to submit a maximum of 5 users.You are more than welcome to make submissions of yourself!

Voting
- You will vote for your four favorite submissions by others in a 4-3-2-1 format. The one you want to get the most points will be put first, second, third, and fourth respectively.
- You can only include one of your own submissions, but it cannot be your #1 vote.
- If you're submitted for a slate, you may vote for yourself, however it's encouraged you vote for submissions of other users.
- If you are successfully voted upon in a slate, you will be contacted personally for your switch-in/switch-out quotes.
- If your submission isn't voted in, you are more than welcome to resubmit for future slates.
- Do not vote for the same user more than once in your post, and do not vote for the same submission provider more than twice.
- If you make a sub that adheres to the slate, you will get one extra point to vote with. Please redirect to post #38 on page 2 for further information on how you use this point in voting.

Each slate will introduce 5 new members!

Council
mangarrow
Gravity Monkey
Ludicrousity
DuoM2

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Updated Layout and made a couple changes; don't mind me

Pika Xreme

Ice Body / Galvanize / (Warpstar Crusader)
Warpstar Crusader - Magic Guard + 25% Reduction to all direct damage + Levitate
Movepool Additions - Wood Hammer, Ice Hammer, Recover, Hail, Close Combat
Signature Move - Hammer Flip [
|
| 180 BP | 90% Accuracy | 10PP (16 Max) | -1 Priority | Defrost, Mirror]

My darling deserves the best, as expected. I gave him a few Kirby references, as such.

Typing
Normal addition because it just fits (plus STAB FakeSpeed if you want)

Abilities
Ice Body is to abuse Hail which has been explained below.
Galvanize is just for Fakespeed.
Warpstar Crusader is from his old Dragon Heaven SSB mon, but toned down to more balanced levels. The levitate addition to it is because he's riding a warpstar.

Moves
Wood Hammer and Ice Hammer are both based on the Hammer Ability, and were also moves he used in DHSSB.
Hail is based on the stupid amount of Hail abuser he has brought to Fusion Evolution, but also because of the Frostbite.
Close Combat is based on the Fighter Ability
Recover is just for reliable recovery don't mind this
Hammer Flip is based on the move of the same name in Kirby. It's a very powerful move, with a nice coverage type. However, it comes with a -1 priority, meaning you cannot take advantage of Raichu's speed when using it.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAA there would be an AquaticPanic here but I can't figure out anything except "Water/Fighting Grapploct with Ice Burn and/or a signature move that forces the target to use Ice Burn on itself"

User: G-Luke
Base Pokémon: Snorlax
User Type: Dark/Normal
Ability: Big Daddy Thanos* / Sturdy / Forewarn
*Big Daddy Thanos: Makes the user simultaneously Dark, Normal, Fairy, Psychic, Water, Fighting, Steel, and Ghost.
Extra Moves: Spacial Rend, Psycho Boost, Realm Flux, V-Create, Roar of Time, Heart Swap
Signature move: Realm Flux: Physical Water, 75 BP, 5/8 PP. Always hits neutrally.
Reasoning: He likes Thanos and he likes Snorlax, clearly the solution is THANOS SNORLAX THANOS SNORLAX - his abilities and signature move are based of Thanos in Crossover Chaos Expanded (with Realm Flux's BP dropped), with 5 more moves each more or less corresponding to an Infinity Stone.

User: Ludicrousity
Base Pokémon: Umbreon
User Type: Dark/Fire
Ability: Wildfire* / Flash Fire
*Wildfire: Speed Boost + any stat changes not acquired through this ability are redirected to Special Attack.
Extra Moves: Ludicrous Speed, Eruption, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Focus Blast
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed: Physical Fire-type, 60 BP, +2 priority, boosts Speed by 1
Reasoning: Umbreon because that's his favorite. Fire-type, Flash Fire, and Typhlosion's moves because that's his second (and what he's represented as in DHSSB). Wildfire is loosely (very loosely) based on his DHSSB ability. Ludicrous Speed is named for the song that I'm pretty sure he was named for, and its effects should be self-evident from its name.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:sm/sylveon:
User: Reviloja753
Base Pokemon: Sylveon
Type: Fairy / Steel
Ability: Housekeeping / Pixilate
New Moves: Volt Switch, Doom Desire, Moonlight, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Gem
*Housekeeping — You should know what it does Removes entry hazards and rooms upon switch in.
*Fusion Gem — Rock | Status | 5-8 PP | - Acc | User dies. Replacement gets healed by 50 % and has its highest stat raised by 2 stages.

Sylveon because really what else lol. Housekeeping comes from Sylvemons, her mod. I kept Pixilate because it can still be useful and fits with the fairy vibe. Steel type and Doom Desire because of Jirachi which is another pokemon she likes, and the Fusion moves are a symbol of Fusion Evolution, another mod she contributed to a lot. Fusion Gem also comes from this and from Steven Universe, which idk if she's still into but it was in her profile pic for a long time. Volt Switch and Moonlight are more for competitive purpose, but they still fit for a steel/fairy mon imo.

:ss/swampert:
User: Samtendo09
Base Pokemon: Swampert
Type: Water / Psychic
Ability: Oblivious (sorry) / Light-Type
New Moves: Photon Geyser, Zen Headbutt, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up
*Light-Type — This pokemon takes half damage from Fire, Electric, Ghost and Fairy moves. It takes double damage from Grass, Ice, Bug and Psychic moves. It is immune to Dark moves.
*Hardlight Punch — Fighting | Physical | 15-24 PP | 80 BP | 100 Acc | Contact, Punch move | Does super-effective damage against Electric, Ghost and Dark type pokemons. Does half damage to Psychic, Bug, Ground and Ice mons. Does neutral damage against everything else. Does 1.5x damage if the user's ability is Light-Type.
:ss/swampert-mega:
Type: Fighting / Psychic
Ability: Guts

L i g h t - t y p e. All the light type interactions come from Samtendo himself rather than from TTM. Water/Psychic because he suggested it. The Mega form is supposed to represent Samtendo when he had to defend that Light shouldn't be about holiness lol. Some more move for stabs (also Photon Geyser is light) and to actually have viable sets in Bulk Up Mach Punch.

Last edited:
User: DuoM2
Base Pokémon: Tentacruel
User Type: Dark/Poison
Ability: Corrosion/(Roulette - Gives a random primary type that matches one of its moves)
Extra Moves: Dark Pulse/Strength Sap/Nasty Plot/Recover/Will-O-Wisp
Signature move: Roulette Rush - 120 BP, Special, matches the type Roulette gives)
Z Move: Acid Rain (Toxic, Sludge Wave, or Toxic Spikes: Duonium Z) - Badly Poisons the opponent and sets 2 layers of Toxic Spikes
Reasoning: Duo used to be known as The Cruelest, and he asked me to represent him as a Tentacruel icon in The Pokédex Redone. So that was a pretty obvious choice. I wanted to give him a better Tentacruel to work with, so I gave him Corrosion so he can Poison anyone. Then, I gave him access to the Dark type (since he’s “cruel”) and a Dark type STAB in Dark Pulse. For utility, gave him Strength Sap, Nasty Plot, Recover, and Will-O-Wisp. His Z-Move only works off of Toxic, Sludge Wave, or Toxic Spikes. Thought it would be nice to set two layers of TSpikes at once. As for the ability, it’s based on Roulettemons. I appreciate this guy’s contributions and I hope I don’t perturb him too much with talking about my own randomized mod.

DuoM2 (Tentacruel) @ Duonium Z
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Strength Sap
- Sludge Wave
- Recover

Last edited:

User: leonard (from big bang theory)
Base Pokémon: Regice
User Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: Screen Cleaner | Slate Cleaner (HA) - user is immune to Rock-type moves and gains +1 Spe when hit by one.
Extra Moves: Recover, Shadow Ball, *Rotomize
Signature move: Rotomize: Special | Electric Type | 5-8 PP | 70 BP | User switches out. Whatever switches in transforms into Rotom.
Z-Move: Everything is Rotom | 170 BP | uses Rotomize | Earlium Z | User switches out. Both the pokemon that switched in and the opponent transform into Rotom.
Reasoning: Regice was chosen because leonard likes defensive Ice types. Ghost is added because it's one of the better Ice dual types, and I believe he subbed a Regice with Ice/Ghost in Clean Slate before. Slate Cleaner because Clean Slate, and Rotomize because Clean Slate Micro.
Transformation Mechanics:
-The pokemon will keep their moveset
-The pokemon's HP stat will stay the same
-The rest of the stats are based on the Rotom forme's stats and the base pokemon's EV spread
-The ability becomes Levitate

One of the following rules will determine which rotom forme is transformed into. They are listed in order of priority:
-If the pokemon in question is holding a Z-crystal or plate corresponding to one of the following types: Ghost, Fire, Water, Ice, Flying, Grass
-If the pokemon in question has only one of the aforementioned types.
-If the pokemon in question has one of the aforementioned types as its primary type.
-Randomly Selected

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:sm/steelix: :sm/steelix-mega:
User: SteelixPrismGX
Base Pokémon: Steelix
User Type: Steel/Ground
Ability: Adaptability / Adaptability / Adaptability (Mega Ability: Regenerator)
Extra Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Shore Up
Signature move: Parting Prism: Status | Steel Type | 10-16 PP | Foe's Attack and Special Attack are lowered by 1. User switches out. Whatever switches in gains the ability Adaptability. (Z-Effect: same as Z-Parting Shot)
Reasoning:
  • there's gotta be at least a dozen Adaptability submissions goddamn
  • a wide amount of coverage moves (some useful, some not) have been added to induce 4MSS
:sm/golisopod:
User: OPStellar
Base Pokémon: Golisopod
User Type: Bug/Water
Ability: Ya Boi Guzma (uses Power Trick on switch-in; punching moves have 1.2x power)
Extra Moves: Drain Punch, Heal Order, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Signature move: Destruction: Physical | Water Type | 10-16 PP | 100 BP | Sets Trick Room. Punching move.
Reasoning:
  • guzma

:sm/quagsire:
User: Anaconja
Base Pokémon: Quagsire
User Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Incredible, Absolutely Phenomenal (IAP if this is too long) (Ignores the opponent’s offensive and defensive boosts, abilities, and items when dealing or receiving damage)
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Core Enforcer, Stealth Rock, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Signature move: Cringe: Status | Water Type | 5-8 PP | Moves the hazards on the field to the opponent’s side, and then forces the opponent out to a random ally. -6 Priority (Z-Effect: +2 SpD)
Reasoning: yeah

:sm/celebi:
User: かたわれ時
Base Pokémon: Celebi
User Type: Grass/Psychic
Ability: Natural Cure / Time Warp (On a hit that KOs the user, the user is revived with 100% HP; works once in battle)
Extra Moves: Lunar Dance, Strength Sap, Amnesia, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast
Signature move: Body Swap: Status | Psychic Type | 5-8 PP | User transforms into the opponent and vice versa. (Z-Effect: Heals 100% HP)
Reasoning: references to your name

:sm/tapu-bulu:
User: Brodaha
Base Pokémon: Tapu Bulu
User Type: Grass/Rock
Ability: Grassy Surge
Extra Moves: Power Whip, Close Combat
Signature move: Coding Storm: Physical | Rock Type | 5-8 PP | 100 BP | Added supereffectiveness of Bug-type
Reasoning: idk there was that time brodaha had a tapu bulu avatar and he codes and i just went with it

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Extra Moves: Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Meteor Mash, Shore Up
Signature move: Parting Prism: Status | Steel Type | 10-16 PP | Foe's Attack and Special Attack are lowered by 1. User switches out. Whatever switches in gains the ability Adaptability. (Z-Effect: same as Z-Parting Shot)
Reasoning:
  • there's gotta be at least a dozen of Adaptability submissions goddamn
  • a wide amount of coverage moves (some useful, some not) have been added to induce 4MSS
Ability: Ya Boi Guzma (uses Power Trick on switch-in; takes no damage from recoil)
Extra Moves: Head Smash, Amnesia, Heal Order, Camouflage, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Shadow Punch, Drain Punch, Comet Punch, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Hammer, Mega Punch, Dizzy Punch, Dynamic Punch, Lock-On, Soak, Dig, U-Turn, Endure, Close Combat, Bug Buzz, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Acid Spray, Acid, Entrainment, Acupressure, Nasty Plot
Signature move: Destruction: Physical | Water Type | 10-16 PP | 100 BP | Sets Trick Room.
Reasoning:
  • guzma
  • many moves added for flavor, no matter the viability
*Wildfire: Speed Boost + any stat changes not acquired through this ability are redirected to Special Attack.
Extra Moves: All of Typhlosion's moves + Ludicrous Speed
Signature move: Ludicrous Speed: Physical Fire-type, 60 BP, +2 priority, boosts Speed by 1
Reasoning: Umbreon because that's his favorite. Fire-type, Flash Fire, and Typhlosion's moves because that's his second (and what he's represented as in DHSSB). Wildfire is loosely (very loosely) based on his DHSSB ability. Ludicrous Speed is named for the song that I'm pretty sure he was named for, and its effects should be self-evident from its name.
I like these, but you can only have an additional 5 moves on each of your subs. :<

Last edited:
By 'Submission Candidate's do you mean people who can be used as subject for a mod or people who can post? If door number two, well fuck me.
If someone subs me wrong they get banned
All I know about you is that you like the Powerpuff Girls, My Hero Academia, and made fun of my Guzzlord moveset. Lets go.

Base Pokémon: Alolan-Dugtrio (and Ultra Necrozma)
User Type: Ground/Steel (Psychic/Dragon when Ultra Necrozma)
Ability: Triple Threat (Every three attacks succesfully landed on an opponent fully heals you, turning you into Necrozma for one turn, before returning back to Alolan-Dugtrio.) Think Gnar from League or Bane from Injustice 2, or Joker from Smash.
Extra Moves: (Alolan Dugtrio) Tri Attack, Parting Shot, Darkest Lariat, Slack Off
Reasoning: My skills in taking AP Psychology have made me an unprecendented force in manipulating the human psyche. As thus I can deconstruct G-Luke and his entire identity with minimal information.
  • His avatar and CT obviously references The Powerpuff Girls and My Hero Academia - one Western animation, the other anime. Everyone knows that anyone who likes watching anime has a disturbing and dangerous psychosis, but his like of the Powerpuff Girls tells me that he lives in America. His CT says "Sugar, Spice, and One for All." If you take out "Sugar", "Spice", "and", "for", and "all", and remove "ne" from 'One', you get O. But what could O mean? O could reference the numerical digit "0" referencing the amount of insight he has on Guzzlord's viability in National Dex OU, but it can also mean "Oklahoma", the only state in USA that has an O as the first letter. Last night I took a Blackhawk to Oklahoma on the 6:30, intrigued by this information (btw helicopters can fly and so can Ultra Necrozma so thats my reasoning.
  • Accompanied by the FBI, we traced G-Luke's league of legends account, "weab00ty69", and his 86 payments of Yasuo skins and chromas, to a mysterious cabin hundreds of miles away from civilization.
  • A strike squad busted the door down, but there he was, G-Luke with a shotgun (why I chose the cannon moves), waiting for us!!!! How could he have known, unless there was a mole in the FBI. Three moles, in fact, which is why I chose Dugtrio.
  • It turns out that his name wasn't "Luke" at all, but Vladimir Oshcowitz, sleeper agent of the 9th Company in the KGB Red of 1990. He was a born-again evangelist, as there were massive crosses all over the house. You know who looks like Jesus? Ultra Necrozma!
  • Vladimir/Luke kept screaming "the father, the son, and the Holy ghost" while he was tackled by the SWAT team, so thats where I got the idea of the "Trio" thing from.
  • We took in Vladimir/Luke for questioning but he wouldn't budge, he just kept giving me the finger (Parting Shot) and ignored our threats (Slack Off). Unfortunately, we couldnt find any evidence to charge him for the 2001 disappearances of eight government officials in Florida so we let him go when his lawyer showed up.
  • Anyways that brings me to the present. Dont fuck with Guzzlord.

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
By 'Submission Candidate's do you mean people who can be used as subject for a mod or people who can post?
Submission candidates are people who can be used as subject. Don't worry, anybody can make a submission!

User Type: Normal (Fighting when Ultra Necrozma)
Ability: Triple Threat (Every three attacks succesfully landed on an opponent fully heals you, turning you into Necrozma for one turn, before returning back to Alolan-Dugtrio.
Mega Launcher (when Ultra Necrozma)
Extra Moves: (Alolan Dugtrio) Triple Kick, First Impression, Parting Shot, Darkest Lariat, Slack Off
(Ultra Necrozma) Psystrike, Dynamax Cannon, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn
Reasoning: My skills in taking AP Psychology have made me an unprecendented force in manipulating the human psyche. As thus I can deconstruct G-Luke and his entire identity with minimal information.
The ability is kind of ridiculous since you opted to give him Triple Kick; and you can't give an extra 5 moves for the Necrozma form. Plus, you have to retain one of the two typings of the base Pokemon you use. You can keep the form changing, just as long as you remove the 5 moves that his Necrozma form can get and change both forms' typing to adhere to the typing rule.

Last edited:
:sm/samurott:
User: AquaticPanic
Base Pokémon: Samurott
User Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Drizzle / Knight's Blade* - Boosts the power of blade moves by 1.5x / Variations - At the end of every turn, this Pokemon becomes Ghost/Electric. After the end of that turn, this Pokemon switches back to Water/Fighting, and so on.
Extra Moves: Thunderbolt, Fusion Bolt, Calm Mind, Aquatic Assault* - Water-type Close Combat clone, Ice Burn
Signature move: River's Edge - 95 BP, 100% Acc Physical Water-type move with a 30% chance to lower the target's defense (Blade move)
Z Move: M'Boi's Blessing - Based on River's Edge - 190 BP - Heals the user's team of status conditions
Reasoning: Samurott is chosen to represent Aquatic since (according to the Regional Variants front page), Oshawott is his favorite Pokemon. Drizzle is a generally good ability for a Water-type and it makes the overworld more aquatic. Water/Fighting, Knight's Blade, and Aquatic Assault are all elements given to Samurott in SylveMons, a Pet Mod that Aquatic is a council member of and heavily involved in. Variations is a references to Regional Variants, a Pet Mod that Aquatic runs, with Ghost/Electric coming from Alolan Samurott's typing in Alola Formes V2, Regional Variants' parent mod. Fusion Bolt both comes from Alolan Samurott learning Fusion Bolt and Aquatic's heavy involvement in Fusion Evolution, notably spriting. Lastly, M'Boi's Blessing is based on the creature M'Boi from Brazilian Mythology, since Aquatic is Brazilian and M'Boi has a funny name and also just so happens to be related to water. River's Edge comes from M'Boi's relation to rivers.
Overall, AquaticPanic can be a strong Swords Dance sweeper with either Drizzle or Knight's Blade or a tricky Calm Mind sweeper with Variations and BoltBeam coverage
:sm/charizard-mega-x::sm/charizard-mega-y:
User: charizard8888
Base Pokémon: Charizard but the sprite is Charizard-Gmax
User Type: Fire/Dragon (Mega X: Fire/Dragon, Mega Y: Fire/Dragon)
Ability: Blaze / Levitate / Code Builder* - On switch-in, the effects of 2 random abilities are activated once.
Mega X Ability: Adaptability
Mega Y Ability: Download
Extra Moves: Draco Meteor, Light of Ruin, Conversion, Fusion Flare, Blue Flare
Signature move: Codebreaker - 65 BP, 100% Acc Special Dragon-type move that's always 2x super effective against the target unless it's immune to it
Reasoning: Charizard represents charizard8888 for obvious reasons, Gmax Charizard is specifically chosen so all 3 of Charizard's unique forms can be shown off. charizard8888 is the most prominent coder in the Pet Mods community, so this serves as the basis for Code Builder, Conversion, and Codebreaker. Light of Ruin is a reference to the Dragon Heaven server, the former hub of Pet Mods (light representing Heaven). Blue Flare comes from Mega Charizard X's (his assumed preferred Charizard form) blue flames and Fusion Flare comes from his particular involvement in Fusion Evolution.
charizard8888 is a tricky offensive Pokemon, either using the powers of RNG to its advantage or preventing the opponent from using certain moves, which gives it a chane to either set up or nuke something.
Aftermath
Air Lock (lasts 1 turn)
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams (if the opponent is asleep)
Beast Boost
Berserk
Cloud Nine (lasts 1 turn)
Comatose (lasts 1 turn)
Competitive
Cotton Down
Cursed Body
Cute Charm (if the opponent is the opposite gender)
Dark Aura
Dauntless Shield
Defiant
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Download
Drizzle
Drought
Dry Skin (if sun or rain is active)
Effect Spore
Electric Surge
Emergency Exit
Fairy Aura
Flame Body
Flash Fire
Forewarn
Frisk
Gooey
Grassy Surge
Honey Gather
Hydration (if rain is active)
Ice Body (if hail is active)
Imposter
Intimidate
Intrepid Sword
Iron Barbs
Justified
Lightning Rod
Mimicry (if a terrain is active)
Misty Surge
Mold Breaker (lasts 1 turn)
Moody
Motor Drive
Moxie
Neutralizing Gas (lasts 1 turn)
Poison Point
Pressure (lasts 1 turn)
Primordial Sea
Psychic Surge
Rain Dish (if rain is active)
Rattled
Rough Skin
Sand Spit
Sand Stream
Sap Sipper
Shed Skin (if the user is statused)
Slow Start (lasts 1 turn)
Snow Warning
Soul-Heart
Speed Boost
Stamina
Static
Steadfast
Steam Engine
Storm Drain
Synchronize (if the user is statused)
Tangling Hair
Trace (if activated first, the traced ability replaces Code Builder and the second ability won't activate)
Unnerve (lasts 1 turn)
Volt Absorb
Wandering Spirit (if activated first, the abilities swap, so the user doesn't gain a second effect but the target gains both effects)
Water Absorb
Water Compaction
Weak Armor
Wimp Out

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor

User: Gojiratar
Base Pokémon: Tyranitar (can Mega Evolve with Tyranitite)
User Type: Water/Dark (Rock/Dark as Mega Tyranitar)
Ability: Strong Jaws | MUTO Power (User will use its Physical Attack for Special Moves.)
Mega Tyranitar Ability: Sand Stream
Extra Moves: Psychic Fangs, Psychic, Psyshock, Atomic Breath (!), Power Trip
Signature move: Atomic Breath - Special | Poison Type | 5-8 PP | 150 BP | User have to recharge unless if it knocked out the target. Gains 1.3x boost if used by Gojiratar.
Reasoning: Tyranitar is chosen since Gojiratar's name is self-explanatory (big fan of Godzilla), and is a big fan of Tyranitar as well (though his actual favorite is a mystery). Water/Dark is based of the MUTO Tyranitar from Costume Combat that Gojiratar himself had made (although the MUTO Power don't give a boost does to this being able to hold an item this time). This Tyranitar remains Rock/Dark upon Mega Evolution, allowing for unpredictability and for classic Mega Tyranitar power.

Strong Jaws, the moves Psychic Fangs, Psychic and Psyshock derives from AquaticPanic's joke about Bruxish being Gojiratar's favorite. Power Trip is derived from Gojiratar being quite power hungry when it comes to submissions (although he still do reasonably so in a balance-intended Pet Mod). Atomic Breath is Godzilla's signature attack, which is powerful and only very few of his nemesis can withstand this powerful move.

User: Spooks (formerly known as DatHeatmor)
Base Pokémon: Chimecho
User Type: Psychic/Normal
Ability: Punk Rock / Triage | Spooky Light (Clone of Punk Rock for light-based stuff; boost them by 30% and take halve damage from the same moves.)
Light-based moves: Dazzling Gleam, Photon Geyser, Light that Burns the Sky, Flash*, Prismatic Laser, Aurora Beam, Barrier*, Light Screen*, Moonlight*, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Tail Glow*, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray*, Eerie Impulse, Light of Ruin, Ion Deluge*, Luster Purge, Sunsteel Beam, Searing Sunrise Smash, Moongeist Beam, Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom, Mirror Shot, Morning Sun*, Sparkly Swirl, Techno Blast, Spotlight*, Burning Flash
(*No effect on Spooky Light, but you can use this for reference if you make your own Light-based Ability)
Extra Moves: Boomburst, Luster Purge, Sparkly Swirl, Spore, Earth Power
Signature Move: Heatmor Flash - Physical | Fire Type | 5-8 PP | 100 BP | User changes into Heatmor (only aesthetic; no effect on base stats) and emit a burning flash. Lower target's Def by 1 stage. Utilize user's higher Attack or Special Attack. Light-based; interact with Spooky Light.
Signature Z-Move: Spooky Surprise - Status | Normal Type | Requires Recover and Spookium-Z | Non-Damaging | Boost the user's Special Attack by 1 and Special Defense by 2, and recover Spooks' HP by 50%.
Reasoning: Chimecho is one of Spooks' favorite Pokémon, although it also take cue from Heatmor (Heatmor Flash), Parasect (Spore) and Sandygast (Earth Power). Spooky Surprise reflect with how Spooks tend to be surprising with his ideas and his updates, as well as his unpredictability to an extent.

Punk Rock is to reflect him being a big fan of the Sound-type as a concept, with Triage being a very supportive person. Spooky Light is because he is a big fan of my Light-type concept in Typing: The Mod (which goes into a full reboot, by the way), so there's that. Sparkly Swirl is just for Spooky Light boost + Safeguard support at once, but do consider that Chimecho is slow.

If either looks too strong, give me a warning.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

User: Yoshiblaze
Base Pokémon
: Combusken
User Type: Fire / Fighting
Ability: Blaze / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: V-Create, Close Combat, Energy Ball, Drain Punch, Nasty Plot
Signature move: Yoshi Shield - Status | Fire Type | 10 PP | - | Protects Pokémon from all attacks. If made contact with, opponent's Speed, Defense and Special Defense falls. If the move is known by Yoshiblaze, allows the Pokémon to transform into Mega Yoshiblaze.
Mega:
  • User Type: Fire / Fighting
  • Ability: Evolution Burst* Boosts the Defense, Special Defense, Attack and Special Attack of the user by 1×3 if the user can evolve.
  • Stats: 60 HP / 115 Atk / 70 Def / 105 SpA / 60 SpD / 95 Spe
Reasoning: Yoshiblaze's favourite Pokémon from what I gathered is Combusken. So I had to make this beast of a Pokémon an actual competitive staple. Then I realised Yoshiblaze led the widely successful Mega Mirrors project so I knew exactly how to make this work - by giving him his own unique Mega Evolution. So I pulled a Mega Rayquaza and granted him an evolution that does not require a stone, allowing Yoshiblaze to mega evolve while holding an item. Sig move gives it the mega power and is a cool move in general, allowing him to punish physical attackers and priority.

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist

User: Spooktune
User Type: Psychic/Ghost
Ability: ;^) / Berserk / Wandering Spirit
;^) ---- If this Pokemon faints, it uses Self-Destruct before fainting.
Extra Moves: Fire Lash, Explosion, Spirit Shackle, Air Slash
Signature move: Art Trade: Ghost - Status - 0 BP - 100% Accuracy - Swaps movesets with the target.
Z Move: Spookium-Z ---- Art Theft ---- Ghost ---- 180 BP ---- Steals the last move the target used. (For Example, if target last used Ice Beam, and Spooktune's moveset was Skill Swap/Psychic/Art Trade/Recover, Target loses Ice Beam and Spooktune would have Skill Swap/Psychic/Art Trade/Recover/Ice Beam
Reasoning: do i really gotta describe myself man, if i have to i will

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader

User:
mangarrow

Base Pokémon:
Hatterene

User Type:
/

Abilities:
Comatose / Technician / Efficient Laze
The Pokemon's Special Attack is powered up by 1.4x, but if it stays in for 3 consecutive turns, it will fall asleep for 2 turns.

Extra Moves:
Dark Pulse, Parting Shot, Slack Off, Spikes, Snarl

Signature move:
Designer's Eye
Designer's Eye |
|
| 60 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | The Pokemon analyzes the battlefield with a mystic flare, and using their strange sense of analysis, activates Trick Room. | Z Power: 120 BP

Z Move:
Art Block
Art Block |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Designer's Eye and if Mangarrow is holding a Mangarium-Z | Sets Trick Room, Curses the opponent, and switches out.

Reasoning:
i'm weird, an artist, i'm messy, i'm in a perpetual state of tiredness, and i like Trick Room niches. congrats, you know me now

User:
Yung Dramps

Base Pokémon:
Drampa

User Type:
/

Abilities:
Analytic / Persistent* / Bench Buff
Persistent - CAP Ability; increases the duration of Gravity, Trick Room, Heal Block, Safeguard, or Tailwind by 2 turns.
When the user is off the field, the power of all moves on the user's side of the field is buffed by 1.2x. This boost does not apply to the user.

Extra Moves:
Trick Room, Psystrike, Tailwind, Encore, Parting Shot

Signature move:
Countdown
Countdown |
|
| 50 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | A deeply analytical, careful move that grows stronger by 10 BP with every fainted Pokemon, whether it's on the user's side of the field or the opposing side of the field. | Z Power: 110 BP

Z Move:
Team Player
Team Player |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Countdown and if Yung Dramps is holding a Yungdrampium-Z | Every Pokemon on the user's team is healed by 1/3 of their total HP and cures their statuses.

Reasoning:
Dramps is a weirdo through and through, but definitely the good kind. Thanks to his fantastic support options as well as his utility as a whole, he is not only fantastic on Trick Room, but also just as a general means of buffing the team. Persistent allows for the effects of Trick Room and Tailwind to be further held out, and it also goes in tune with his strangely persistent nature when it comes to the expression of his ideas and beliefs (also is why he has Parting Shot). Bench Buff/Team Player are references to the Pet Mod he runs called Bench Abilities, and further compliments his array of support options. Analytic and Countdown are both references to his peculiar fixation on certain uses of his time (why did you count so many Pokemon, why? Also is why he's Psychic type). Encore is a reference to how he likes a shit-ton of posts, too.

Do I need to explain why he's Drampa?

User:
AquaticPanic

Base Pokémon:
Grapploct

User Type:
/

Abilities:
Prankster / Intimidate / Clear Cut
Moves that require a turn to charge do not need to charge, however, the user's defense lowers with every use of a charged move.

Extra Moves:
Ice Burn, Aquatic Assault*, Mach Punch, Fusion Bolt, Freeze Shock
Aquatic Assault: SylveMons Move; Water type CC clone

Signature move:
Unfetter
Unfetter |
|
| 100 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | A brutal, yet empowering clashing befalls the opponent, raising the user's attack by 1 stage and speed by 2 stages, however, it requires a turn to charge. | Z Power: 160 BP

Z Move:
Global Beatdown
Global Beatdown |
|
| 170 BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Unfetter and on AquaticPanic when holding Aquatium-Z | Transforms user into a Water/Ice type after use of the move.

Reasoning:
AquaticPanic is quite the mans, but a good mans he is. His whole gameplan is getting in your face and being a lad while he does it. Intimidate and Clear Cut both go hand in hand as abilities that demonstrate his frank nature. To some people, it can be intimidating, but ultimately it's efficient and to the point. Unfetter is a similar case, where he becomes stronger and better as he gets the job done. On a different note, Prankster/Ice Burn/Freeze Shock make very direct references to the very start of Pet Mod All Stars and the desecration of Xreme's skin. Prankster not only references this, but is also a nod to his otherwise jokey, sarcastic nature. Aquatic Assault makes reference to Samurott's possession of the move in SylveMons as well as giving AquaticPanic stronger Water STAB. Fusion Bolt and Global Beatdown are both references to the Pet Mods he works on; Fusionmons and Regional Variants respectively. The Water/Ice typing he gets from it is both a nod to his name but as well as his ice connotation (it also makes Freeze Shock viable topkek). Lastly, Grapploct makes reference to the Grapploct icon he had for a while.

In terms of being on the battlefield, he has numerous ways of being played. He can be used as an Octolock setup sweeper with Prankster/Intimidate, or as an Unfetter snowball sweeper.

User:
OPStellar

Base Pokémon:
Golisopod

User Type:
/

Abilities:
Moxie / Hustle / Deconstruct
If the user uses a contact move, the opponent's defense stat will lower, and any Screens (if there are any up) will be destroyed.

Extra Moves:
Mach Punch, U-Turn, Parting Shot, Flare Blitz

Signature move:
Creator Adrenaline
Creator Adrenaline |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 10PP (16 Max) | With the power of sheer creative energy overwhelming the user, the user's speed increases by 2 stages, and they gain STAB on every one of their moves that stays even if they switch out. However, once they take direct damage, the boost is lost. | Z-Power: +1 Attack

Z Move:
Max Reappraisal
Max Reappraisal |
|
| 180 BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Close Combat and if OPStellar is holding a Stellarium-Z | Sets effects of Creator Adrenaline, +2 speed

Reasoning:
It's ya boy, now a Golisopod and ready to take names on your submissions. OPStellar is a very critical person, not afraid to tear apart something he disagrees with. Moxie and Deconstruct are not only for the flavor of Guzma, but also represent his nature when it comes to deconstructing posts (This is also why he's fitted with the Fighting typing for the sense of sheer force). For this same reason, he's fitted with additional moves that not only suit this, but also are beneficial for his niche as a pure, offensive threat. Creator Adrenaline represents his pure creative vigor and how he aims to fulfill sub limits with his ideas. Reappraisal is both a combination of his creative stance, but also his deconstructive tendencies when it comes to his stance on improving submissions. Hustle is representative of this heavy nature as well, but also how he can be rash at times (as stated by Stellar himself).

Golisopod is the Pokemon of choice simply for the flavor of Guzma.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Base Pokémon: Krookodile
User Type: Ground/Psychic
Ability: Analytic / Contrary / Pattern Finder
Pattern Finder
- Changes Krookodile into Krookodile-Pirouette form (Ground/Fighting). Damage is calculated using user's Special Defense for attacking and foe's Attack for defending.
Krookodile stats (for reference): 95/117/80/65/70/92 (A/B/C/D/E/F)
Krookodile-Pirouette stats: 95/65/70/92/117/80 (A/D/E/F/B/C)
Extra Moves: Relic Song, First Impression, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Core Enforcer
Signature move: Many Fusions: Psychic-type | Physical | 20 BP | Hits 6 times | Doesn't make contact
Z Move: Unlimited Fusions: upgraded from Many Fusions | 20 BP | Hits at least 7 times, up to infinite times. 70% chance to keep going.
Reasoning:
  • Likes math
  • Likes patterns
  • Likes making Zygarde fusions in FE
  • useless Meloetta and Zygarde moves added for flavor
  • First Impression because Guzma
  • Loves making more fusions, sometimes more than the slate limit
  • Asks to change FE rules all the time, most iconic request was Pirouette Meloetta stats rework

Last edited:
crossover kirby falinks.jpeg
crossover falinks kirby.jpg

User: KirbyRider1337
Base Pokémon
: Kirby Falinks
User Type: Fighting
Ability: [Battle Bond, Gluttony, Infiltrator] (Battle Bond: same boosts as Ash-Greninja gets. Smart Strike hits twice, the second hit has half power.)
Extra Moves: Sacred Sword, Wood Hammer, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up
Signature move: Tweak – |Fighting, Status, 16pp, does not check accuracy| – Steals the target's positive stat stage changes and replaces this move with the target's last move.
Z Move: Z-No Retreat – Inverts user's negative stat stages, then uses No Retreat.
Reasoning: Mostly Kirby flavor. I know KirbyRider1337 does some sprite work, so "tweak" is like taking somebody else's sprite and making edits to it, then giving it back after a turn. Otherwise, I'm an ignoramus toward their subbing style.
KirbyRider1337 (Falinks) @ Kirbyrium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
- First Impression
- Tweak
- No Retreat
- Sacred Sword
1577668203531.png

Base Pokémon
: Volcanion
User Type: Water/Fire
Ability: [Neutralizing Gas, Hardened Armor, Flame Touch] (Flame Touch: This Pokémon's contact moves have a 30% chance to burn the target.)
Takes 3/4 damage from super-effective moves. When hit by one, raises all stats by one stage (not acc/eva).
Extra Moves: Imprison, Mimic, Core Enforcer, Aqua Jet, Hex
Signature move: Veto – |Water, Physical, 80bp, 16pp, 100% Acc.| – If a target moves before the user, they are forced to switch to a random ally.
Z Move: Roast-O-Rama – |Deals damage equal to 3/4 of the target's current HP; Special; root move is Will-O-Wisp| – 100% chance to burn the target.
Reasoning: Every new idea I've presented has been shot down first by AquaticPanic and then by others, sometimes with salt and sometimes with fire. Thus, a tendency to Veto is prerequisite. I have also been belittled for having said ideas on a few occasions, so the power to Roast is necessary. When they have decided on a sprite (Sketch Mimic), they won't let it be changed until maybe next generation (Imprison). Loves to nerf things that are too fast and have powerful Abilities, especially when the Ability is the reason for being too fast (Core Enforcer, Neutralizing Gas). Once they have burned somebody, they like to rub it in (Hex). Okay, I'm probably spitballing here (Aqua Jet).
AquaticPanic (Volcanion) @ Aquatium Z
Ability: Neutralizing Gas
- Will-O-Wisp
- Mimic
- Imprison
- Hex
pincurchin2.png

Base Pokémon
: Pincurchin
User Type: Electric/Water
Ability: [Graceful Analyst, Supercharge Surge, Troubleshooter] (Troubleshooter: If this Pokémon is grounded and a Terrain Effect is active, this Pokémon's moves receive certain perks. In Electric Terrain, its Electric moves have +2 priority. In Psychic Terrain, its moves always go first regardless of other Pokémon's speed tiers. In Grassy Terrain, its HP-recovering moves have their effects doubled. In Misty Terrain, its attacks calculate damage based on the target's opposite defense. In all other Terrains, this Pokémon is immune to Ground and cannot be grounded.)
Attack power increases by 60% if the Pokemon is last to attack this turn. The chances of moves having secondary effects is doubled.
Summons Supercharge Terrain upon switchin (effects identical to Electric Terrain) and reveals the most powerful move in the opponent’s moveset. As long as Supercharge Terrain is active, this move is considered Electric-type.
Extra Moves: Nature Power, Gyro Ball, Nuzzle, Baneful Bunker, Trick Room
Signature move: Supercharge – |Electric, Status, 24pp, +2 Priority, Targets user| – Raises user's Special Defense by 2 and Defense by 1. For the next turn only, damaging attacks made by the user have their power doubled, or tripled if Electric in type. (Imagine Electrify, Instruct, or somehow getting Parental Bond and then being able to hit more than one time in a turn)
Z Move: Minimod Mayhem – |180 bp, root move is Liquidation| – Nullifies the target's Ability and then inverts their positive stat stages.
Reasoning: OPStellar makes better calculations when they relax their hand and don't rush their work. They also enter things very quickly and adapt quite well, albeit somewhat slowly and anti-socially. Their habit of editing their… well, everything… sometimes works against them, but certainly has its perks; sometimes it frustrates others, but they have learned to accept the reactions of others as inevitable. They do street dance irl, so Gyro Ball. Their words offensively stun others, even when they don't intend to do so, thus Nuzzle. They can change their approach when conditions are altered, so Nature Power. They hate being attacked and wish ill upon those who attempt to smite them, thus Baneful Bunker. They flip tables when triggered, thus Trick Room so they can turn the table safely as an alternative to Memento. They also have a habit of mini-modding where that's not welcome.
OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Opstium Z
Ability: Supercharge Surge
- Hex
- Supercharge
- Liquidation
- Nature Power

OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Graceful Analyst
- Nuzzle
- Gyro Ball
- Hex
- Supercharge

OPStellar (Pincurchin) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Troubleshooter
- Zing Zap
- Trick Room
- Nature Power
- Electric Terrain
1577667835209.png

User: Gravity Monkey
Base Pokémon
: Rillaboom
User Type: Grass/Ground
Ability: [Gorilla Tactics, Okay Boomer, Stench] (Okay Boomer: Neutralizing Gas clone, but also ignores the effects of already activated Abilities, such as Delta Stream, Pressure, Levitate, Klutz, etc..)
Extra Moves: Gravity, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Tail, Grav Apple
Signature move: Monke – |Ground, Physical, 95bp, 16pp, 75% Acc.| – If this move misses its target or the target is immune, user summons Gravity.
Z Move: Uh-Oh Stinky – |190bp, base move is Monke| – Prevents the target from switching out for this turn and next turn, and sets their next move to flinch.
Reasoning: I wish I knew this person better and had observed their posting style more closely, but… I only recognize their username. So it's all based on their username and whatever flavor I could glean from it. Things like… memes… I guess… work?
Gravity Monkey (Rillaboom) @ Gravitium Z
Ability: Stench
- Monke
- Iron Tail
- Aqua Tail
- Slack Off
sick mann.jpg
run cow.jpg

User: Heavyweapons Mann
Base Pokémon
: Regigigas
User Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: [Bulletproof, Thick Fat, Iron Fist] Stall, Heavy Armor
If a physical attack hits this Pokemon, defense is raised by 1, speed is lowered by 1.

Extra Moves: Bullet Punch, Plasma Fists, Double Iron Bash, Pursuit, Wish
Signature move: Yeti Sandvich – |Grass, Status, 5pp, | – Restores 1/3 of user's maximum HP and halves damage taken for the next two turns, but locks the user into punch-based moves or Struggle. All of the user's attacks are critical hits until this effect ends.
Z Move: Pootis Panzer Here – |base move is Yeti Sandvich| – Restores all of the user's unused pp.
Reasoning: Mostly Team Fortress 2 flavor. "I am booletproof!" Heavy is Russian, so Iron Fist. People call Heavy fat, so Thick Fat. "I have yet to meet man who can outsmart boolet." "Heavy is Wish-making Fairy." Regigigas already learns Heavy Slam and Focus Punch. "I am coming for you!" (Pursuit) "Sandvich make me strong."
Stall… reflecting Heavy being the slowest Class in TF2.
Heavyweapons Mann (Regigigas) @ Heavyweaponsium Z (or Heavium Z or Mannium Z)
Ability: Heavy Armor
- Yeti Sandvich
- Focus Punch
- Double Iron Bash
- Bullet Punch

Of course, I will edit these when I warm up on the other users' styles.
I'm flattered that there are so many subs of me! :1 tbh idk which one of them I like most!

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 215373View attachment 215414
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Battle Bond, Gluttony, Infiltrator] (Battle Bond: same boosts as Ash-Greninja gets. Smart Strike hits twice, the second hit has half power.)
Signature move: Tweak – |Fighting, Status, 16pp, does not check accuracy| – Steals the target's positive stat stage changes and replaces this move with the target's last move.
Z Move: Z-No Retreat – Inverts user's negative stat stages, then uses No Retreat.
Reasoning: Mostly Kirby flavor. I know KirbyRider1337 does some sprite work, so "tweak" is like taking somebody else's sprite and making edits to it, then giving it back after a turn. Otherwise, I'm an ignoramus toward subbing style.

View attachment 215424
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Neutralizing Gas, Steam Engine, Flame Touch] (Flame Touch: This Pokémon's contact moves have a 30% chance to burn the target.)
Extra Moves: Imprison, Sketch, Core Enforcer, Aqua Jet, Hex
Signature move: Veto – |Water, Physical, 80bp, 16pp, 100% Acc.| – If a target moves before the user, they are forced to switch to a random ally.
Z Move: Roast – |Deals damage equal to 3/4 of the target's current HP; Special; root move is Will-O-Wisp| – 100% chance to burn the target.
Reasoning: Every new idea I've presented has been shot down first by AquaticPanic and then by others, sometimes with salt and sometimes with fire. Thus, a tendency to Veto is prerequisite. I have also been belittled for having said ideas on a few occasions, so the power to Roast is necessary. When they have decided on a sprite (Sketch), they won't let it be changed until maybe next generation (Imprison). Loves to nerf things that are too fast and have powerful Abilities, especially when the Ability is the reason for being too fast (Core Enforcer, Neutralizing Gas). Once they have burned somebody, they like to rub it in (Hex). Okay, I'm probably spitballing here (Aqua Jet).

View attachment 215416
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Analytic, Electric Surge, Troubleshooter] (Troubleshooter: If this Pokémon is grounded and a Terrain Effect is active, this Pokémon's moves receive certain perks. In Electric Terrain, its Electric moves have +2 priority. In Psychic Terrain, its moves always go first regardless of other Pokémon's speed tiers. In Grassy Terrain, its HP-recovering moves have their effects doubled. In Misty Terrain, its attacks calculate damage based on the target's opposite defense.)
Signature move: Supercharge – |Electric, Status, 24pp, +2 Priority, Targets user| – Raises user's Special Defense by 2 and Defense by 1. For the next turn only, damaging attacks made by the user have their power doubled, or tripled if Electric in type. (Imagine Electrify, Instruct, or somehow getting Parental Bond and then being able to hit more than one time in a turn)
Z Move: Minimod Mayhem – |180 bp, root move is Liquidation| – Nullifies the target's Ability and then inverts their positive stat stages.
Reasoning: OPStellar makes better calculations when they relax their hand and don't rush their work. They also enter things very quickly and adapt quite well, albeit somewhat slowly and anti-socially. Their habit of editing their… well, everything… sometimes works against them, but certainly has its perks; sometimes it frustrates others, but they have learned to accept the reactions of others as inevitable. They do street dance irl, so Gyro Ball. Their words offensively stun others, even when they don't intend to do so, thus Nuzzle. They can change their approach when conditions are altered, so Nature Power. They hate being attacked and wish ill upon those who attempt to smite them, thus Baneful Bunker. They flip tables when triggered, thus Trick Room so they can turn the table safely as an alternative to Memento.

View attachment 215421
Base Pokémon
: Slaking
User Type: Normal
Ability: [Gorilla Tactics, Comatose, Stench]
Extra Moves: Gravity, Tail Slap, Aqua Tail, Tail Whip, Grav Apple
Signature move: Monke – |Ground, Physical, 95bp, 16pp, 75% Acc.| – If this move misses its target, user summons Gravity.
Z Move: Uh-Oh Stinky – |190bp, base move is Monke| – Prevents the target from switching out for this turn and next turn, and sets their next move to flinch.
Reasoning: I wish I knew this person better and had observed their posting style more closely, but… I only recognize their username. So it's all based on their username and whatever flavor I could glean from it. Things like… memes… I guess… work?

View attachment 215419View attachment 215420
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Bulletproof, Thick Fat, Iron Fist]
Signature move: Giga Sandvich – |Grass, Status, 5pp, | – Restores 2/3 of user's maximum HP and protects from damage on the next turn. User's next move must be punch-based or Struggle, and will be a critical hit.
Z Move: Pootis Panzer Here – || – Restores all of the user's unused pp.
Reasoning: Mostly Team Fortress 2 flavor. "I am booletproof!" Heavy is Russian, so Iron Fist. People call Heavy fat, so Thick Fat. "I have yet to meet man who can outsmart boolet." "Heavy is Wish-making Fairy." Regigigas already learns Heavy Slam and Focus Punch. "I am coming for you!" (Pursuit) "Sandvich make me strong."

Of course, I will edit these when I warm up on the other users' styles.
I'm flattered that there are so many subs with me in them! :1 tbh idk which one of them I like most!
I'm no council member but I know one thing; as soon as you get rid of Slaking and Regigigas's harmful ability by even effectless ability, their stats allows them to go on a rampage. They happened to become banned very quickly in past OMs involving Ability being swapped or replaced because of their already overpowered stats. A Slaking with Gorilla Tactics (look what happened to G-Darm; banned from OU!) or Comatose will bring the most terror out of the combination in this Pet Mod.

I will suggest that either you replace both of the base Pokémon I mentioned, or just give replace their Ability by something much less detrimental while still fitting the context (like giving Stall for Regigigas, reflecting Heavy being the slowest Class in TF2, or a Truant variant that allows the user to fully penetrate Protect).

Last edited:
An honor it is to be on the list, but I feel like I haven't made much of an impression as an individual, so I'm going to break the ice.

User: Mygavolt
Base Pokémon: Galvantula
User Type: Electric/Dragon
Base Abilities: Compound Eyes, Emergency Exit
Unique Ability: Variety Seeker - User switches out upon using the same move twice in a row
Extra Moves: Slack Off, Metronome, Assist, Dragon Pulse, Tri Attack
Signature move: Dragonstone - Dragon, Special, 110 BP, 70% Acc, 10 PP | 100% accurate in sun, 50% accurate in hail; 30% chance to burn | Dragonium Z: 185 BP Devastating Drake
Z Move: Theorymon - Normal, Special, 175 BP | Randomly inflicts one possible side effect of Tri Attack. | Move: Tri Attack | Z-Crystal: Mygavoltium Z
Mygavolt is the French name of Galvantula, my favorite Pokémon partly for that reason and partly because of Compound Eyes Thunder. On most other social media, I go by Vouivre Critique (meaning critical wyvern) and use a picture of Nowi—a draconic character from Fire Emblem Awakening, whose weapon of choice is called Dragonstone—as my profile icon. (But don't get me wrong; I am male.) The Electric typing and Compound Eyes are Galvantula's bread and butter, so those obviously stay. That's also why Dragonstone is a Thunder variant.
I consider myself a Variety Seeker, primarily in terms of what I eat and the many hobbies that I have. That's what Metronome and Tri Attack are there for, too. (Metronome is also a nod to my rhythmic inclination.) Some such hobbies stem from the craft of others, hence Assist.
And the rest:
  • Emergency Exit - I get paranoid from time to time, especially when I misstep.
  • Slack Off - Most of my hobbies are recreational. Self-gratifying, to put it bluntly.
  • Dragon Pulse - There are two types of Dragonstone in Fire Emblem Awakening. One is reliable, and the other is strong.
  • Theorymon - I don't actually play the game much (and when I do, I'm not very good); I just contribute ideas to Pet Mods and hope for the best.

Last edited:

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
SUBMISSIONS FOR SLATE 1 ARE NOW CLOSED!

Thanks for all the incredible submissions! We've hit exactly 30 subs, which is simply amazing. We have a plan for the coming slates to make submissions easier and to better establish a focus, so stay tuned. For now, though, it's time to vote! To know how to vote, please read the voting rules in the OP!

Here are the submissions you may vote for:

Ludicrousity

Ice Body / Galvanize / (Warpstar Crusader)
Warpstar Crusader - Magic Guard + 25% Reduction to all direct damage + Levitate
Movepool Additions - Wood Hammer, Ice Hammer, Recover, Hail, Close Combat
Signature Move - Hammer Flip |
|
| 180 BP | 90% Accuracy | 10PP (16 Max) | -1 Priority | Defrost, Mirror]

Pika Xreme
Base Pokémon: Snorlax
User Type: Dark/Normal
Ability: Big Daddy Thanos* / Sturdy / Forewarn
*Big Daddy Thanos: Makes the user simultaneously Dark, Normal, Fairy, Psychic, Water, Fighting, Steel, and Ghost.
Extra Moves: Spacial Rend, Psycho Boost, Realm Flux, V-Create, Roar of Time, Heart Swap
Signature move: Realm Flux: Physical Water, 75 BP, 5/8 PP. Always hits neutrally.
Extra Moves: Ludicrous Speed, Eruption, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Focus Blast

Gravity Monkey
:sm/sylveon:
User: Reviloja753
Base Pokemon: Sylveon
Type: Fairy / Steel
Ability: Housekeeping / Pixilate
New Moves: Volt Switch, Doom Desire, Moonlight, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Gem
*Housekeeping — You should know what it does Removes entry hazards and rooms upon switch in.
*Fusion Gem — Rock | Status | 5-8 PP | - Acc | User dies. Replacement gets healed by 50 % and has its highest stat raised by 2 stages.
:ss/swampert:
User: Samtendo09
Base Pokemon: Swampert
Type: Water / Psychic
Ability: Oblivious (sorry) / Light-Type
New Moves: Photon Geyser, Zen Headbutt, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up
*Light-Type — This pokemon takes half damage from Fire, Electric, Ghost and Fairy moves. It takes double damage from Grass, Ice, Bug and Psychic moves. It is immune to Dark moves.
*Hardlight Punch — Fighting | Physical | 15-24 PP | 80 BP | 100 Acc | Contact, Punch move | Does super-effective damage against Electric, Ghost and Dark type pokemons. Does half damage to Psychic, Bug, Ground and Ice mons. Does neutral damage against everything else. Does 1.5x damage if the user's ability is Light-Type.

Petuuuhhh
User: DuoM2
Base Pokémon: Tentacruel
User Type: Dark/Poison
Ability: Corrosion/(Roulette - Gives a random primary type that matches one of its moves)
Extra Moves: Dark Pulse/Strength Sap/Nasty Plot/Recover/Will-O-Wisp
Signature move: Roulette Rush - 120 BP, Special, matches the type Roulette gives)
Z Move: Acid Rain (Toxic, Sludge Wave, or Toxic Spikes: Duonium Z) - Badly Poisons the opponent and sets 2 layers of Toxic Spikes

Scoopapa

User: leonard (from big bang theory)
Base Pokémon: Regice
User Type: Ice/Ghost
Ability: Screen Cleaner | Slate Cleaner (HA) - user is immune to Rock-type moves and gains +1 Spe when hit by one.
Extra Moves: Recover, Shadow Ball, *Rotomize
Signature move: Rotomize: Special | Electric Type | 5-8 PP | 70 BP | User switches out. Whatever switches in transforms into Rotom.
Z-Move: Everything is Rotom | 170 BP | uses Rotomize | Earlium Z | User switches out. Both the pokemon that switched in and the opponent transform into Rotom.

Anaconja
Extra Moves: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Shore Up
Ability: Ya Boi Guzma (uses Power Trick on switch-in; punching moves have 1.2x power)
Extra Moves: Drain Punch, Heal Order, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Signature move: Destruction: Physical | Water Type | 10-16 PP | 100 BP | Sets Trick Room. Punching move.
:sm/quagsire:
User: Anaconja
Base Pokémon: Quagsire
User Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Incredible, Absolutely Phenomenal (IAP if this is too long) (Ignores the opponent’s offensive and defensive boosts, abilities, and items when dealing or receiving damage)
Extra Moves: Spectral Thief, Core Enforcer, Stealth Rock, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Signature move: Cringe: Status | Water Type | 5-8 PP | Moves the hazards on the field to the opponent’s side, and then forces the opponent out to a random ally. -6 Priority (Z-Effect: +2 SpD)
:sm/celebi:
User: かたわれ時
Base Pokémon: Celebi
User Type: Grass/Psychic
Ability: Natural Cure / Time Warp (On a hit that KOs the user, the user is revived with 100% HP; works once in battle)
Extra Moves: Lunar Dance, Strength Sap, Amnesia, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast
Signature move: Body Swap: Status | Psychic Type | 5-8 PP | User transforms into the opponent and vice versa. (Z-Effect: Heals 100% HP)
:sm/tapu-bulu:
User: Brodaha
Base Pokémon: Tapu Bulu
User Type: Grass/Rock
Ability: Grassy Surge
Extra Moves: Power Whip, Close Combat
Signature move: Coding Storm: Physical | Rock Type | 5-8 PP | 100 BP | Added supereffectiveness of Bug-type

The Amazonian Rainforest
User Type: Ground/Steel (Psychic/Dragon when Ultra Necrozma)
Ability: Triple Threat (Every three attacks succesfully landed on an opponent fully heals you, turning you into Necrozma for one turn, before returning back to Alolan-Dugtrio.) Think Gnar from League or Bane from Injustice 2, or Joker from Smash.
Extra Moves: (Alolan Dugtrio) Tri Attack, Parting Shot, Darkest Lariat, Slack Off

Yoshiblaze
:sm/samurott:
Base Pokémon: Samurott
User Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Drizzle / Knight's Blade* - Boosts the power of blade moves by 1.5x / Variations - At the end of every turn, this Pokemon becomes Ghost/Electric. After the end of that turn, this Pokemon switches back to Water/Fighting, and so on.
Extra Moves: Thunderbolt, Fusion Bolt, Calm Mind, Aquatic Assault* - Water-type Close Combat clone, Ice Burn
Signature move: River's Edge - 95 BP, 100% Acc Physical Water-type move with a 30% chance to lower the target's defense (Blade move)
Z Move: M'Boi's Blessing - Based on River's Edge - 190 BP - Heals the user's team of status conditions
:sm/charizard-mega-x::sm/charizard-mega-y:
User: charizard8888
Base Pokémon: Charizard but the sprite is Charizard-Gmax
User Type: Fire/Dragon (Mega X: Fire/Dragon, Mega Y: Fire/Dragon)
Ability: Blaze / Levitate / Code Builder* - On switch-in, the effects of 2 random abilities are activated once.
Mega X Ability: Adaptability
Mega Y Ability: Download
Extra Moves: Draco Meteor, Light of Ruin, Conversion, Fusion Flare, Blue Flare
Signature move: Codebreaker - 65 BP, 100% Acc Special Dragon-type move that's always 2x super effective against the target unless it's immune to it

Samtendo09

User: Gojiratar
Base Pokémon: Tyranitar (can Mega Evolve with Tyranitite)
User Type: Water/Dark (Rock/Dark as Mega Tyranitar)
Ability: Strong Jaws | MUTO Power (User will use its Physical Attack for Special Moves.)
Mega Tyranitar Ability: Sand Stream
Extra Moves: Psychic Fangs, Psychic, Psyshock, Atomic Breath (!), Power Trip
Signature move: Atomic Breath - Special | Poison Type | 5-8 PP | 150 BP | User have to recharge unless if it knocked out the target. Gains 1.3x boost if used by Gojiratar.

User: Spooks (formerly known as DatHeatmor)
User Type: Psychic/Normal
Ability: Punk Rock / Triage | Spooky Light (Clone of Punk Rock for light-based stuff; boost them by 30% and take halve damage from the same moves.)
Light-based moves: Dazzling Gleam, Photon Geyser, Light that Burns the Sky, Flash*, Prismatic Laser, Aurora Beam, Barrier*, Light Screen*, Moonlight*, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Tail Glow*, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray*, Eerie Impulse, Light of Ruin, Ion Deluge*, Luster Purge, Sunsteel Beam, Searing Sunrise Smash, Moongeist Beam, Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom, Mirror Shot, Morning Sun*, Sparkly Swirl, Techno Blast, Spotlight*, Burning Flash
(*No effect on Spooky Light, but you can use this for reference if you make your own Light-based Ability)
Extra Moves: Boomburst, Luster Purge, Sparkly Swirl, Spore, Earth Power
Signature Move: Heatmor Flash - Physical | Fire Type | 5-8 PP | 100 BP | User changes into Heatmor (only aesthetic; no effect on base stats) and emit a burning flash. Lower target's Def by 1 stage. Utilize user's higher Attack or Special Attack. Light-based; interact with Spooky Light.
Signature Z-Move: Spooky Surprise - Status | Normal Type | Requires Recover and Spookium-Z | Non-Damaging | Boost the user's Special Attack by 1 and Special Defense by 2, and recover Spooks' HP by 50%.

G-Luke

User: Yoshiblaze
Base Pokémon
: Combusken
User Type: Fire / Fighting
Ability: Blaze / Speed Boost
Extra Moves: V-Create, Close Combat, Energy Ball, Drain Punch, Nasty Plot
Signature move: Yoshi Shield - Status | Fire Type | 10 PP | - | Protects Pokémon from all attacks. If made contact with, opponent's Speed, Defense and Special Defense falls. If the move is known by Yoshiblaze, allows the Pokémon to transform into Mega Yoshiblaze.

Mega

User Type
: Fire / Fighting
Ability: Evolution Burst* Boosts the Defense, Special Defense, Attack and Special Attack of the user by 1×3 if the user can evolve.
Stats: 60 HP / 115 Atk / 70 Def / 105 SpA / 60 SpD / 95 Spe

Spooktune

User: Spooktune
User Type: Psychic/Ghost
Ability: ;^) / Berserk / Wandering Spirit
;^) ---- If this Pokemon faints, it uses Self-Destruct before fainting.
Extra Moves: Fire Lash, Explosion, Spirit Shackle, Air Slash
Signature move: Art Trade: Ghost - Status - 0 BP - 100% Accuracy - Swaps movesets with the target.
Z Move: Spookium-Z ---- Art Theft ---- Ghost ---- 180 BP ---- Steals the last move the target used. (For Example, if target last used Ice Beam, and Spooktune's moveset was Skill Swap/Psychic/Art Trade/Recover, Target loses Ice Beam and Spooktune would have Skill Swap/Psychic/Art Trade/Recover/Ice Beam

mangarrow

User:
mangarrow

Base Pokémon:
Hatterene

User Type:

/

Abilities:
Comatose / Technician / Efficient Laze
Efficient Laze - The Pokemon's Special Attack is powered up by 1.4x, but if it stays in for 3 consecutive turns, it will fall asleep for 2 turns.

Extra Moves:
Dark Pulse, Parting Shot, Slack Off, Spikes, Snarl

Signature move:
Designer's Eye |
|
| 60 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | The Pokemon analyzes the battlefield with a mystic flare, and using their strange sense of analysis, activates Trick Room. | Z Power: 120 BP

Z Move:

Art Block |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Designer's Eye and if Mangarrow is holding a Mangarium-Z | Sets Trick Room, Curses the opponent, and switches out.

User:
Yung Dramps

Base Pokémon:
Drampa

User Type:

/

Abilities:
Analytic / Persistent* / Bench Buff
Persistent - CAP Ability; increases the duration of Gravity, Trick Room, Heal Block, Safeguard, or Tailwind by 2 turns.
Bench Buff - When the user is off the field, the power of all moves on the user's side of the field is buffed by 1.2x. This boost does not apply to the user.

Extra Moves:
Trick Room, Psystrike, Tailwind, Encore, Parting Shot

Signature move:
Countdown |
|
| 50 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | A deeply analytical, careful move that grows stronger by 10 BP with every fainted Pokemon, whether it's on the user's side of the field or the opposing side of the field. | Z Power: 110 BP

Z Move:
Team Player |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Countdown and if Yung Dramps is holding a Yungdrampium-Z | Every Pokemon on the user's team is healed by 1/3 of their total HP and cures their statuses.

User:
AquaticPanic

Base Pokémon:
Grapploct

User Type:

/

Abilities:
Prankster / Intimidate / Clear Cut
Clear Cut - Moves that require a turn to charge do not need to charge, however, the user's defense lowers with every use of a charged move.

Extra Moves:
Ice Burn, Aquatic Assault*, Mach Punch, Fusion Bolt, Freeze Shock
Aquatic Assault: SylveMons Move; Water type CC clone

Signature move:
Unfetter |
|
| 100 BP | 80% Accuracy | 5PP (8 Max) | A brutal, yet empowering clashing befalls the opponent, raising the user's attack by 1 stage and speed by 2 stages, however, it requires a turn to charge. | Z Power: 160 BP

Z Move:
Global Beatdown |
|
| 170 BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Unfetter and on AquaticPanic when holding Aquatium-Z | Transforms user into a Water/Ice type after use of the move.

User:
OPStellar

Base Pokémon:
Golisopod

User Type:

/

Abilities:
Moxie / Hustle / Deconstruct
Deconstruct - If the user uses a contact move, the opponent's defense stat will lower, and any Screens (if there are any up) will be destroyed.

Extra Moves:
Mach Punch, U-Turn, Parting Shot, Flare Blitz

Signature move:
Creator Adrenaline |
|
| -- BP | -- Accuracy | 10PP (16 Max) | With the power of sheer creative energy overwhelming the user, the user's speed increases by 2 stages, and they gain STAB on every one of their moves that stays even if they switch out. However, once they take direct damage, the boost is lost. | Z-Power: +1 Attack

Z Move:
Max Reappraisal |
|
| 180 BP | -- Accuracy | 1 PP | Based on Close Combat and if OPStellar is holding a Stellarium-Z | Sets effects of Creator Adrenaline, +2 speed

Cookie Butter

Base Pokémon: Krookodile
User Type: Psychic/Ground
Ability: Analytic / Contrary / Pattern Finder
Pattern Finder
- Changes Krookodile into Krookodile-Pirouette form. Damage is calculated using user's Special Defense for attacking and foe's Attack for defending.
Krookodile stats (for reference): 95/117/80/65/70/92 (A/B/C/D/E/F)
Krookodile-Pirouette stats: 95/65/70/92/117/80 (A/D/E/F/B/C)
Extra Moves: Relic Song, First Impression, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Core Enforcer
Signature move: Many Fusions: Psychic-type | Physical | 20 BP | Hits 6 times | Doesn't make contact
Z Move: Unlimited Fusions: upgraded from Many Fusions | 20 BP | Hits at least 7 times, up to infinite times. 70% chance to keep going.

OPStellar
Base Pokémon
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Neutralizing Gas, Hardened Armor, Flame Touch] (Flame Touch: This Pokémon's contact moves have a 30% chance to burn the target.)
Hardened Armor - Takes less damage from super-effective moves. When hit by one, raises all stats by one stage (not acc/eva).
Extra Moves: Imprison, Mimic, Core Enforcer, Aqua Jet, Hex
Z Move: Roast-O-Rama – |Deals damage equal to 3/4 of the target's current HP; Special; root move is Will-O-Wisp| – 100% chance to burn the target
Base Pokémon
Ability: [Graceful Analyst, Supercharge Surge, Troubleshooter] (Troubleshooter: If this Pokémon is grounded and a Terrain Effect is active, this Pokémon's moves receive certain perks. In Electric Terrain, its Electric moves have +2 priority. In Psychic Terrain, its moves always go first regardless of other Pokémon's speed tiers. In Grassy Terrain, its HP-recovering moves have their effects doubled. In Misty Terrain, its attacks calculate damage based on the target's opposite defense. In all other Terrains, this Pokémon is immune to Ground and cannot be grounded.)
Graceful Analyst - Attack power increases by 60% if the Pokemon is last to attack this turn. The chances of moves having secondary effects is doubled.
Supercharge Surge - Summons Supercharge Terrain upon switchin (effects identical to Electric Terrain) and reveals the most powerful move in the opponent’s moveset. As long as Supercharge Terrain is active, this move is considered Electric-type.
Base Pokémon
: Rillaboom
User Type: Grass/Ground
Ability: [Gorilla Tactics, Okay Boomer, Stench] (Okay Boomer: Neutralizing Gas clone, but also ignores the effects of already activated Abilities.)
Extra Moves: Gravity, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Tail, Grav Apple
Signature move: Monke – |Ground, Physical, 95bp, 16pp, 75% Acc.| – If this move misses its target or the target is immune, user summons Gravity.
Base Pokémon
Ability: Stall, Heavy Armor
Heavy Armor - If a physical attack hits this Pokemon, defense is raised by 1, speed is lowered by 1.
Signature move: Yeti Sandvich – |Grass, Status, 5pp, | – Restores 1/3 of user's maximum HP and halves damage taken for the next two turns, but locks the user into punch-based moves or Struggle. All of the user's attacks are critical hits until this effect ends.
Z Move: Pootis Panzer Here – |base move is Yeti Sandvich| – Restores all of the user's unused pp.

Mygavolt

User: Mygavolt
Base Pokémon: Galvantula
User Type: Electric/Dragon
Base Abilities: Compound Eyes, Emergency Exit
Unique Ability: Variety Seeker - User switches out upon using the same move twice in a row
Extra Moves: Slack Off, Metronome, Assist, Dragon Pulse, Tri Attack
Signature move: Dragonstone - Dragon, Special, 110 BP, 70% Acc, 10 PP | 100% accurate in sun, 50% accurate in hail; 30% chance to burn | Dragonium Z: 185 BP Devastating Drake
Z Move: Theorymon - Normal, Special, 175 BP | Randomly inflicts one possible side effect of Tri Attack. | Move: Tri Attack | Z-Crystal: Mygavoltium Z

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Don't forget you can vote for 4 subs now (it's not making it any easier to make choices aaaaaa)

Ludi's Pika Xreme, Scoopapa's leonard, Samtendo's Gojiratar, Yoshiblaze's charizard8888

ausma

token smogon furry
OU Forum Leader
G-Luke's Yoshiblaze, mangarrow's Yung Dramps, Yoshiblaze's AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme's G-Luke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)