move 3: Recover
move 4: Baton Pass / Volt Switch
item: Heavy-Duty Boots
ability: Fur Coat
nature: Relaxed Nature
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
ivs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z's solid defenses and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as it resists the STAB moves of many of the premier physical threats in the metagame, like Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, and Zamazenta. Thanks to this as well as its high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread burns against the Pokemon it checks. Spectral Thief allows Darmanitan-Z to remove boosts from foes and pass them to its allies with Baton Pass as a slow pivot. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling foes with Nuzzle, and it can opt for Volt Switch to heavily damage common switch-ins to Lava Plume, including Toxapex, Flash Fire Corviknight, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock and allows it to switch in to check threats more easily, while Leftovers can be used to gain passive recovery but requires strong hazard control keep Darmanitan-Z healthy. Despite its low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring OHKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Corviknight and KOing Zacian-C and Aegislash after minor chip damage. A Relaxed Nature is used to maximize Darmanitan-Z's Defense stat allowing it to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Band Intrepid Sword Zamazenta's Earthquake while simultaneously minimizing its Speed stat to let it pivot as slowly as possible.

Some good teammates include offensive wallbreakers like Choice Band Desolate Land Galarian Darmanitan-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-W, and V-create Zacian-C, as they appreciate Darmanitan-Z being able to Imposter-proof them while also providing slow pivoting to safely bring them in. Poison Heal Golisopod and Gyarados make good teammates, as they can check some of the wallbreakers that threaten Darmanitan-Z, like Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill. Further, they both absorb Knock Off aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z. Specially defensive Pokemon are crucial for facing special attackers that would force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest or Ice Scales Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-W and Reshiram while offering great type synergy. Dark-types such as Umbreon, and Mandibuzz wall specially offensive Ghost-types like Lunala and Necrozma-DW and check Dragapult; Mandibuzz is especially notable for checking Marshadow as well. Next, an Imposter user is a useful teammate that can scout foes for specific coverage moves such as Earth Power and Earthquake, with Choice Scarf variants serving as a check to common threats weak to their own attacks like Lunala and Zekrom, while from the slow pivoting Darmanitan-Z provides. Lastly, Imposter-proofing your own Darmanitan-Z can be done with Poison Heal Zekrom and Reshiram, which resist its main moves and stall it out, while Seismitoad and Flash Fire Steelix can avoid paralysis from Nuzzle and hit with super effective STAB attacks.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[Champion Leon, 322275]]
- Quality checked by: [[Chessking345, 355040], [a loser, 410702]]
- Grammar checked by: [[A Cake Wearing A Hat, 388157]]

Ready for QC. I will follow exact edits you decide upon.

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
a few things:
  • this is way more than we need and does not fit the analysis structure. the analysis structure can be found in this post: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/om-analyses-reservation-thread-read-the-announcement.3659599/ all we want is the set, a paragraph explaining what it does and why it's running these particular moves/item/ability/nature/spread, and a paragraph talking about good teammates for it. if you're unsure what the analysis should look like, read over some uploaded analyses to get a sense for it
  • the standard is to just call it Darmanitan-Z
  • dont call the set l'oreal. the name should be descriptive and concise, just calling it Fur Coat would be fine
fix this stuff up and this will be ready for a qc check

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
a few things:
  • this is way more than we need and does not fit the analysis structure. the analysis structure can be found in this post: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/om-analyses-reservation-thread-read-the-announcement.3659599/ all we want is the set, a paragraph explaining what it does and why it's running these particular moves/item/ability/nature/spread, and a paragraph talking about good teammates for it. if you're unsure what the analysis should look like, read over some uploaded analyses to get a sense for it
  • dont call the set l'oreal. the name should be descriptive and concise, just calling it Fur Coat would be fine
I made the first paragraph seemlessly highlight the purpose of each ability, item, and move, while the second paragraph covers the teammates it can build a core with.

I also reduced the length, and went straight to the point... so without further ado, if you would please let me know if there is anything else you need for QC approval, I would be happy to, and am happy to oblige!

Edit- I tried to improve the second paragraph, by adding a mention of pairing with Imposter, so it should be have a little bit more detail, while still being clear and to the point.

Last edited:
[SET]
name: Fur Coat
move 1: Lava Plume / Blue Flare So I ran some calcs and I think Blue Flare is pretty much inferior to Plume. Only relevant calcs are rolling to OHKO Melm and stuff but Lava Plume comfortably 2HKOs and the PP + Burn Chance + Accuracy is just too much to pass on, delete Blue Flare or give me really good evidence that I am missing
move 2: Spectral Thief / Nuzzle
item: Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers I think boots is too necessary to have leftovers slashed, I would only have boots

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z’s solid defenses, and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as many of the premier physical threats in the metagame rely on high powered attacks it resists such as?. Thanks to this as well as it’s high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and activate Burn spread burns, not activate burn, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies. Alternatively, it can focus on disarming I don't think this is an accurate term here, try cripple or something it’s opponent by spreading Paralysis this can be shortened to "opponent with Nuzzle" since we know what Nuzzle does with Nuzzle, which can also save itself and it’s teammates from future Bolt Beak and Fishous Rends, against suddenly slower opponents this last part seems unnecessary as it any offensive breaker hates being paralyzed so I would remove it, it also seems weirdly/awkwardly phrased. Volt Switch pairs nicely with Nuzzle how so, because I'm not understanding why, it just is a more offensive pivot move, scouting for Volt Absorb you have nuzzle for that and even if you scout it you aren't doing much, delete, while dealing moderate damage to maim common switch-ins to its STAB, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gyarados. While Recover works best with Leftovers when backed by hazard removal from its teammates, it is Heavy-Duty Boots that lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock, so it can repeatedly switch into numerous variants of Zacian-Crowned, Zamazenta-Crowned, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Darmanitan-Galar-Zen Mode, and Kyurem-White, (lacking Fishous Rend) recover information is dex info and can be omitted, leftovers is inferior to boots, and move the mons you mention here to the first sentence where I said such as?, also regarding the offensive mons I would say Zamazenta over Zama-C and delete Necrozma-DM, Galar Darm-Z is spelled Galarian Darmanitan-Z, and for Kyurem-W mention lacking Earth Power. If one opts for Blue Flare, all of the aforementioned Pokemon it checks are at least 2HKOed, while it threatens common walls such as non-Flash Fire variants of Melmetal, Corviknight and Aegislash with solid 1HKOs Blue Flare isn't good enough, delete. Even Physical Sweepers that resist its STAB, such as Poison Heal Zekrom, fail to reliably 3HKO Darmanitan-Z at +1 Attack, and cannot setup in the face of Spectral Thief ? What is this sentence trying to say and why is it so out of place, its also false, Zekrom does 45ish with +1 Bolt Beak.

Due to the prevalence of Knock Off, Spore , and Fishous Rend This first part is redundant as you repeat later in the sentence, also spore is not prevalent, delete this part, Darmanitan-Z gets much of its needs covered from awkward phrasing, just say appreciates teammates... teammates like Poison Heal Golisipod Golisopod or Gyarados that can safely tank absorb not tank status, Ground / Water attacks, and absorb Knock Offs aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots before slowly pivoting back to Darmanitan-Z when its safe for it to return unnecessary starting from "before", delete. Darmanitan-Z equally benefits from teammates that can prevent entry hazards, status conditions, and Entrainment, so partnering up with Magic Bounce Externatus or Ferrothorn, creates a strong defensive core based on their mutual type synergy and role compression You have boots so hazards aren't too much of a problem, you mentioned status already, and entrainment can be lumped with the next bit, delete. Next, having a Specially Defensive wall is crucial for facing the top Special Attackers that would threaten teams and force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Reshiram, Lunala/Necrozma Dawn-Wings, and Eternatus, while offering type synergy and optional Rapid Spin support You definitely need a check to Luna/NDW as well as maybe Draga and Marsh so I would say Ghost-resist since you actually check Kyurem-W and Reshiram sometimes so yeah, say stuff like Mandibuzz and Umbreon, AV Primarina is also not the best Special Wall in the meta. Imposter also benefits the team because it can scout the opponent and serve as a check to common threats, with Choice Scarf benefitting from the slow pivots to ensure Imposter can safely come in last, and then go first Imposter works with many different mons, so why does Darm really like Imp? You could mention scouting for specific coverage or just drop this part, the "come in last and then go first" part is excessive and can be trimmed. Lastly, Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z, or Ground Memory Multi-Attack Excadrill can be easily Imposterproofed with Darmanitan-Z, making them excellent offensive options for strong coverage on your team this is good but there are better examples than Multi-attack Exca, stuff like non-EP Kyurem-W and V-create Zac-C are more prevalent and viable, also say how Darm slow pivots them in. Mention an imposter-proof, Poison Heal mons work well (your two earlier examples are excellent improofs btw so you can tag the improof part there, remember to brief on what Improof is for readers.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[ Champion Leon , 322275]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

This is pretty good for a first time, I'll go over it again after you implemented before giving check

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Thank you Chessking345

As per your request, and in defense of Blue Flare, I am providing evidence (via Calcs) to show the 6 bulkiest key Pokemon it can 1HKO as well as others it can 2HKO, without listing obvious / niche ones like non-Flash Fire Steelix, etc.
1HKOs:

1. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Excadrill: 462-546 (108.9 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

2. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Melmetal: 462-546 (97.4 - 115.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO (100% 1HKO with Stealth Rock)

3. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Corviknight: 392-464 (98 - 116%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO (100% KO with Stealth Rock)

Stealth Rocks:
252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 282-332 (87 - 102.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 336-396 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Spikes:
4. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 282-332 (87 - 102.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes

5. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 336-396 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes

6. 252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zacian-Crowned: 320-380 (82.4 - 97.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after 1 layer of Spikes

—————

Blue Flare Vs Lava Plume:

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zamazenta-Crowned: 272-324 (70.1 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Zamazenta-Crowned: 168-200 (43.2 - 51.5%) -- 7.4% chance to 2HKO

——————

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252- SpD Kyurem-Black: 211-249 (46.4 - 54.8%) -- 64.5% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 252- SpD Kyurem-Black: 130-154 (28.6 - 33.9%) -- 0.6% chance to 3HKO
——————

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Galarian Darmanitan-Zen: 255-300 (61.5 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (1HKO with Stealth Rocks)

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Galarian Darmanitan-Zen: 156-184 (37.6 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

You cannot Burn a Fire-type, so I would rather force it out and just pivot to a Stealth Rocker to keep it from coming back.
Overall, in my practice, Lava Plume is better for when it isn’t super effective, but Darmanitan-Zen mode checks many Pokemon weak to Fire, so that is why Blue Flare 1HKOs enough Pokemon to warrant a secondary slash. Plus, walls that would survive Lava Plume, but get 1HKOed from Blue Flare can just switch out before the second hit and get preserved, so I would rather just KO them if they underestimate me, allowing me to remove them, for the rest of the match.

———

2. As for Leftovers, I view it as easy Vs hard. A beginner to intermediate level player would need Heavy-Duty Boots because it makes it easier to use without having to clear hazards, while an expert level player will have more than likely preserved their Defogger / Rapid Spinner and avoid being pressured into sending Darmanitan-Z in unprepared.

Now, I do believe Leftovers is certainly secondary, but I think it is at least deserves an honorable mention in a bullet point for other options. At the very least, it reduces the number of turns you need to spam Recover, and can add up when you are coming in on resisted attacks by Choice users; you are healing both that turn and the turn they switch, which translates into not having to lose momentum in using its other moves like Nuzzle on their switch-in.
——————

3. High-powered moves it resists — Such as?

I see later you added a point for me to move up the typical physical powerhouses, but did you also want me to highlight the moves?

If so, I will add: V-Create, Play Rough, Close Combat/Body Press, Icicle Crash, Sunsteel Strike, Behemoth Blade/Bash.

If you just want the Pokemon, I can just do that.

——————

4. Agree on edits you suggested and on not mentioning to emphasize Nuzzle + Volt Switch. To be honest, I just figured there was no point to Baton Pass if you use Nuzzle over Spectral Thief. So I can just omit that, as Ground-types and Volt Absorbers can block Volt Switch and prevent a pivot, so Baton Pass has merit even without Spectral Thief against trappers like Flash Fire Anchor Shot Steelix. So I will remove my mention of that.

——————

5. I am sorry, I meant to put Kyurem-Black, not Kyurem-White, as a Specs STAB Draco Meteor can be a possible threat without Ice Scales. I could mention: “Kyurem-Black without Earthquake.” On second thought, it might be a good idea to consider a Kyurem-White without Earth Power, as Blue Flare/Secret Sword, Boomburst, mean it will resist its main STAB, as its coverage moves as well. I will keep it since you brought it up during the final sentence of the second paragraph again. Thanks for this happy accident, now I can list both Kyurem forms.

I agree on removing Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, as for Zamazenta over its crowned form, I chose the crowned form because as a Steel-type it is more likely to use a Steel move, giving more opportunities to come in on a resist, and ultimately take more damage from Lava Plume / Blue Flare.

Nevertheless, I know it’s base form has higher Speed, giving it a niche, so I can remove the crowned form and replace it with the base form as you mentioned.

——————

6. On Zekrom, I must have calculated with a Jolly Nature. I was trying to say, that it can Spectral Thief away boosts, so it would prevent it from being 3HKOed due to removing the boosts at the end of the first attack. I specified Poison Heal Zekrom because the ability would be an obvious sign for setting-up for Shift Gear. In either case, I can just remove the sentence, as Spectral Thief’s initial mention should be enough.

——————

7. Second Paragraph first sentence, I agree and will remove.

——————

8. For the “Entrainment part can be lumped with the next bit”, do you suggest Umbreon, and Mandibuzz for Magic Bounce to handle Dragapult, or do you suggest they use another ability like Ice Scales to fulfill a Special Defensive Wall alternative to handle Lunala? I would prefer Mandibuzz as Umbreon is weak to (Marshadow) Close Combat/ (Lunala) Secret Sword

I don’t believe I suggested Primarina is the best Special Defensive wall, it was more or less selected for walking Kyurem-White/Reshiram, and general type synergy.

——————

9. For Imposter I will probably mention scouting for coverage, as it will guide newer players into understanding that once you know an opponents set, you can better decide which of your checks will work on an opponent.

——————

10. I completely agree on your point of better examples (will add the suggested ones in) for Improofing with Darmanitan-Z for my own team’s offense and how it can slow pivot for them to come in safely. Ya I will mention how the Poison Healers are Imposterproof and bring it up on their initial mention, and then I can explain Improofing in that sentence so the reader sees how important that is.
——————

Oh, and one more thing...

A big thank you for all of your ideas and edits, as they not only help me improve this analysis, but will ultimately help me introduce readers to this very underrated, but very useful Pokemon.

I feel like this makes up for me not submitting it last generation in time, and I really wanted to do this particular set justice.

I need to sleep, but in the meantime I will await to see your final decision on some of the more undecided parts (like Blue Flare, Leftovers) that you wanted me to explain. If I get a chance I will work on the rest before then, otherwise I will edit all of it including your updated suggestions tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
1. I think it isn't enough to get properly slashed but you can mention it on how it can OHKO mons like Excadrill (that's a nice one to OHKO) while being able to OHKO other mons like Zac-C after some chip. Mention negatives for sure though, low pp and shaky acc.
2. Ok, mention it but state that you rely on strong hazard control to make it work.
3. Just say like V-create and Sunsteel Strike as those are pretty prevalent moves, add Close Combat if you want to, the rest are less seen.
5. Basically Zamazenta uses offensive sets while Zama-C uses more defensive utility sets so I would mention the offensive one.
8. Draga is a threat to a lot of defensive mons but its more of requiring checks to Ghost-types (primarily Lunala) so I would include a Dark or something since they can take Moongeist. Umbreon and Mandi are fine but Ttar can work too.
Thanks for following up any unsure points.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
1. I think it isn't enough to get properly slashed but you can mention it on how it can OHKO mons like Excadrill (that's a nice one to OHKO) while being able to OHKO other mons like Zac-C after some chip. Mention negatives for sure though, low pp and shaky acc.
2. Ok, mention it but state that you rely on strong hazard control to make it work.
3. Just say like V-create and Sunsteel Strike as those are pretty prevalent moves, add Close Combat if you want to, the rest are less seen.
5. Basically Zamazenta uses offensive sets while Zama-C uses more defensive utility sets so I would mention the offensive one.
8. Draga is a threat to a lot of defensive mons but its more of requiring checks to Ghost-types (primarily Lunala) so I would include a Dark or something since they can take Moongeist. Umbreon and Mandi are fine but Ttar can work too.
Thanks for following up any unsure points.
Thanks, now that I just finished my best 3/3 match for the BH Open, I can edit all of your changes.

Also, props for your signature on BH Type VR, I see Meloetta is listed and am happy.

I appreciate your support, and am glad I can finally put this to bed in completion.

Also, Chessking345 just to confirm, are you saying I can include Blue Flare as a slash, or just as a mention in the set comments?

[SET]
move 1: Lava Plume
item: Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers I think a mention in set comments is good enough, so remove the slash here

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z’s solid defenses, and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as many of the premier physical threats in the metagame rely on high powered attacks it resists such as V-Create, Sunsteel Strike, and Close Combat coming off of Zacian-Crowned, Zamazenta, Darmanitan-Galar-Zen Mode Change the order to match the moves (Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, Zamazenta), Kyurem-White lacking Earth Power, and Kyurem-Black lacking Earthquake. Thanks to this as well as it’s high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread Burns, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling it’s opponent with Nuzzle, and can opt for Volt Switch to maim common switch-ins to its STAB, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock, while Leftovers could pay off although you now rely on strong hazard control to stay healthy. Alternatively, despite a low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring 1HKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Croviknight Corviknight, while it can also 1HKO Zacian-Crowned Zacian-C, and Aegislash after minor chip damage.

When it comes to Imposterproofing (unphased by its opposing Imposter, or serving as a check to a teammate's Imposter) This is ok but I would try to integrate it more naturally, Pokemon like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned offer excellent offensive coverage for your team the offer excellent offensive coverage part is probably unnecessary, yet lure an easy Imposter for Darmanitan-Z to switch into - in return, it can slow pivot them back in to wear the opponent's team down again for repeated pressure A better way to phrase this long sentence would be (example, you can see how you want to do it): "Offensive wallbreakers like CB GDZ, n-EP Kyu-W, and Vc Zac-c appreciate DZ being able to check their Impostered form (or some way to phrase that) and also provide slow pivoting to safely bring them in". For self-Imposterproofing, Poison Heal Golisopod or Gyarados, can wear down Imposter thanks to its lack of recovery, while they also safely absorb status, Ground / Water attacks, and Knock Offs aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z I think you meant to say PH Golis and Gyara can Improof Darm and not emphasize they are self improof?. Next, having a Specially Defensive wall is crucial for facing the top Special Attackers that would threaten teams and force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Reshiram, You basically wall both the former mons, the only major special attacker DZ is actually afraid of is Lunala and to an extent Etern (and all those stuff running EP) and Eternatus, while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, Mandibuzz and Tyranitar can wall Ghosts like Lunala/Necrozma Dawn-Wings, and Dragapult Lunala, Necrozma-DW, and Dragapult, while Mandibuzz is dually noted for handling Marshadow as well. Finally, using an Imposter of your own benefits the team because it can scout the opponent for specific coverage such as (Earth Power and Earthquake etc.) and serve as a check to common threats like?, with either Imposter variant of Eviolite Munchlax or Choice Scarf/Shed Shell Wobbuffet benefitting from the safe, slow pivots Darmanitan-Z provides Munchlax is unviable and you don't need to specify Imp Wobb since other imps are useable depending on improofing, just say they check common threats and appreciate slow pivots to safely scout moves and stuff.

[CREDITS]

QC 1

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
[SET]
item: Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers I think a mention in set comments is good enough, so remove the slash here

[SET COMMENTS]I don't want to say that Golisopod is an Improof to Darmanitan-Z as it takes a lot from Blue Flare

Darmanitan-Z’s solid defenses, and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as many of the premier physical threats in the metagame rely on high powered attacks it resists such as V-Create, Sunsteel Strike, and Close Combat coming off of Zacian-Crowned, Zamazenta, Darmanitan-Galar-Zen Mode Change the order to match the moves (Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, Zamazenta), Kyurem-White lacking Earth Power, and Kyurem-Black lacking Earthquake. Thanks to this as well as it’s high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread Burns, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling it’s opponent with Nuzzle, and can opt for Volt Switch to maim common switch-ins to its STAB, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock, while Leftovers could pay off although you now rely on strong hazard control to stay healthy. Alternatively, despite a low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring 1HKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Croviknight Corviknight, while it can also 1HKO Zacian-Crowned Zacian-C, and Aegislash after minor chip damage.

When it comes to Imposterproofing (unphased by its opposing Imposter, or serving as a check to a teammate's Imposter) This is ok but I would try to integrate it more naturally, Pokemon like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned offer excellent offensive coverage for your team the offer excellent offensive coverage part is probably unnecessary, yet lure an easy Imposter for Darmanitan-Z to switch into - in return, it can slow pivot them back in to wear the opponent's team down again for repeated pressure A better way to phrase this long sentence would be (example, you can see how you want to do it): "Offensive wallbreakers like CB GDZ, n-EP Kyu-W, and Vc Zac-c appreciate DZ being able to check their Impostered form (or some way to phrase that) and also provide slow pivoting to safely bring them in". For self-Imposterproofing, Poison Heal Golisopod or Gyarados, can wear down Imposter thanks to its lack of recovery, while they also safely absorb status, Ground / Water attacks, and Knock Offs aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z I think you meant to say PH Golis and Gyara can Improof Darm and not emphasize they are self improof?. Next, having a Specially Defensive wall is crucial for facing the top Special Attackers that would threaten teams and force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Reshiram, You basically wall both the former mons, the only major special attacker DZ is actually afraid of is Lunala and to an extent Etern (and all those stuff running EP) and Eternatus, while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, Mandibuzz and Tyranitar can wall Ghosts like Lunala/Necrozma Dawn-Wings, and Dragapult Lunala, Necrozma-DW, and Dragapult, while Mandibuzz is dually noted for handling Marshadow as well. Finally, using an Imposter of your own benefits the team because it can scout the opponent for specific coverage such as (Earth Power and Earthquake etc.) and serve as a check to common threats like?, with either Imposter variant of Eviolite Munchlax or Choice Scarf/Shed Shell Wobbuffet benefitting from the safe, slow pivots Darmanitan-Z provides Munchlax is unviable and you don't need to specify Imp Wobb since other imps are useable depending on improofing, just say they check common threats and appreciate slow pivots to safely scout moves and stuff.

[CREDITS]

QC 1
Thanks Chessking, I implemented your changes. I have just a few quick clarifications. PHeal Self-Improofing-

Golisipod can Improof Lava Plume Darmanitan-Z, but Blue Flare still 2HKOs.

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Lava Plume vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Golisopod: 118-139 (33.3 - 39.2%) -- 97.8% chance to 4HKO after Poison Heal

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Blue Flare vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Golisopod: 190-225 (53.6 - 63.5%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal

Gyarados also takes a heavy hit from Volt Switch:

252 SpA Darmanitan-Zen Volt Switch vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Gyarados: 256-304 (64.9 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I was referring to Gyarados and Golisopod being self-Improofed so they form a strong defensive core with Darmanitan-Z, while preventing their own Imposter from becoming a threat; this coincides with how Darmanitan-Z is an Improof for its offensive allies.

I am hesitant for listing Tyranitar, due to Secret Sword on Lunala, and Necrozma-DW, but let me know if you think it's enough of an issue to remove Tyranitar from mention.
In regards to Darmanitan-Z handling Kyurem-W, and Reshiram on its own, it has to be careful of Turboblaze from Reshiram, and set up from either of them, because even with Ice Scales, if it switches into Shell Smash it could get hit with Moongeist Beam. In regards to even Choice sets:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Refrigerate Kyurem-White Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Darmanitan-Zen: 211-249 (50.9 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Now, if I were to slash Fur Coat with Ice Scales as an ability, and Sassy as a nature, I could definitely wall it, or at least switch in, and then slow pivot, as long as it doesn't drop my SpD:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-White Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ice Scales Darmanitan-Zen: 138-164 (33.3 - 39.6%) -- 22% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

For Reshiram, since it needs Timid to outspeed Zacian-C after 1 Quiver Dance, Ice Scales Darmanitan-Z could switch into Quiver Dance, Spectral Thief to gain steal the +1 SpA, and +1 SpD, and easily wall it.

+1 252 SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Dynamax Cannon (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Darmanitan-Zen: 190-225 (45.8 - 54.3%) -- 5.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Dynamax Cannon (100 BP) vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ SpD Darmanitan-Zen: 84-100 (20.2 - 24.1%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery

Darmanitan-Z safely walls the other Special Attackers only with Ice Scales, and cannot switch in while Reshiram or Kyurem-White uses Shell Smash. RegenVest Primarina still needs to be a teammate for Darmanitan-Z because Turboblaze Reshiram breaks Ice Scales, allowing Shell Smash to push its Dragon STAB to 2HKOs.

+2 252 SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Dynamax Cannon (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Darmanitan-Zen: 253-298 (61.1 - 71.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+ (After Spectral Thief)

252 SpA Turboblaze Reshiram Dynamax Cannon (100 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Darmanitan-Zen: 127-150 (30.6 - 36.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

With Max damage rolls on both hits becoming 101.7%, it has a small chance, after Leftovers, to be a 2HKO. While Quiver Dance is more common, it give some insight into the fact that it really needs to watch out for Turboblaze. Kyurem-W is a special case because it relies on Refrigerate for most of its sets, and Darmanitan-Z can handle it as long as it doesn't have Moongeist Beam.

I agree for your point on Eternatus though.

Now, if we opted for an Ice Scales Darmanitan-Z, it can wall that:

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Eternatus Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ice Scales Darmanitan-Zen: 127-151 (30.6 - 36.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Ice Scales also makes a great Improof for Sheer Force Mewtwo, and other special attackers.

Last edited:
Oh, um them being self improof doesn’t mean too much if Imp can just freely recover off darm, mention how they can check certain sets and maybe mention some other improofs that prevent imp abusing darmz for pp and recovery.

Removing Ttar is fine. Don’t do Ice Scales (maybe later unsure), I don’t think the special attackers are too much of a threat when they cannot threaten Darm out as compared to Lunala and like every team needs answers to those so it’s not necessary to include here when Darm doesn’t allow them to take advantage of it compared to say FC Toad letting KyuW in or smth.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Oh, um them being self improof doesn’t mean too much if Imp can just freely recover off darm, mention how they can check certain sets and maybe mention some other improofs that prevent imp abusing darmz for pp and recovery.

Removing Ttar is fine. Don’t do Ice Scales (maybe later unsure), I don’t think the special attackers are too much of a threat when they cannot threaten Darm out as compared to Lunala and like every team needs answers to those so it’s not necessary to include here when Darm doesn’t allow them to take advantage of it compared to say FC Toad letting KyuW in or smth.
I will add how Gyarados and Golisopod also check Non-Bolt Beak Choice Band Barrascuda and Excadrill, as well as Zamazenta-C with (if they use Fishous Rend for Darmanitan-Z), and how they both check opposing Golisopod. I guess I could mention an Improof to Imposter Darmanitan-Z is Dragapult, since it can trap, and Entrain Normalize, so Volt Switch can’t escape, or (Taunt Baton Pass). Seismatoad forces out Imposter as it is immune to Volt Switch/Nuzzle and resists Blue Flare, while threatening with Scald. Steelix with Flash Fire also works, while maintaining Immunity to Nuzzle and Volt Switch, but it compounds the Water and Ground weaknesses of your own Darmanitan-Z.

Poison Heal Snorlax is also powerful for avoiding Spectral Thief and packing Facade if it sets up.

Taking out T-tar Vs Ghosts, as it just compounds another Ground, and Water weakness for Darmanitan-Z.

I guess I could write:
“Offensive wallbreakers like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned appreciate Darmanitan-Z being able to check their Impostered form while also providing slow pivoting to safely bring them in. By countering an opponent’s Imposter that comes in, you have effectively Imposterproofed for other members of your team. Poison Heal Golisopod or Gyarados are noted for being able to check defensive Golisipod, and Zamazenta-C, in addition to Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill locked out of Bolt Beak, plus Gyarados also checks Tyranitar thanks to Fishous Rend. They both absorb status, Ground / Water attacks, and Knock Offs aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z. Specially Defensive walls are crucial for facing Special Attackers that would force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Reshiram, and Sheer Force Eternatus, while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, and Mandibuzz wall Ghosts like Lunala, Necrozma-DW, and Dragapult, while Mandibuzz is dually noted for handling Marshadow as well. Next, using your own Imposter allows you to scout the opponent for specific coverage such as Earth Power, Earthquake, etc., with Choice Scarf variants serving as a check to common threats weak to their own attacks like Lunala and Zekrom, while benefitting from the safe, slow pivots Darmanitan-Z provides. Handling your own Darmanitan-Z’s Imposters can be done with Poison Heal Zekrom and Reshiram whom resist its main moves and stall it out, while Flash Fire Steelix, as well as Seimitoad can avoid Paralysis from Nuzzle, and hit with super effective STAB.”

Edit - MOST RECENT EDIT AT 11:01 PM PST

Last edited:
Regarding Improofs, NormPult is not an improof it gets burned and switched on. Lix and Toad mentions are fine, but I would definitely mention mons like PH Zekrom, maybe PH Reshiram, niche stuff like PH TTar work well but are too irrelevant to add so don't need to say them (but definitely PH Zekrom and possibly Resh). PH Lax is niche and doesn't punish enough, use other examples.
BTW probably change the title to just Darmanitan-Z it is clear enough that its the gen 5 one. I'm gonna leave further edits for QC 2

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Regarding Improofs, NormPult is not an improof it gets burned and switched on. Lix and Toad mentions are fine, but I would definitely mention mons like PH Zekrom, maybe PH Reshiram, niche stuff like PH TTar work well but are too irrelevant to add so don't need to say them (but definitely PH Zekrom and possibly Resh)
BTW probably change the title to just Darmanitan-Z it is clear enough that its the gen 5 one. I'm gonna leave further edits for QC 2
Alright, thanks! Is PH Snorlax okay?

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
a few things:
Would you be so kind as to please review my Analysis for a QC?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
add delete comments
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z’s solid defenses, and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as many of the premier physical threats in the metagame rely on high powered attacks it resists such as V-Create, Sunsteel Strike, and Close Combat coming off of Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, Zamazenta, (Kyurem-White lacking Earth Power and Kyurem-Black lacking Earthquake) Kyu-W does 46.4-54.6 with Timid Specs Boomburst and that's a decent chunk for a resist. Not sure I'd mention this at all, but def not in the intro. Also Kyu-B is mainly Refrigerate, so at worst it would be life orb EQ which is a 3HKO but Darm can take that. Also, I wouldn't mention Kyu-B with the "premier physical threats", (This intro sentence just seems really long. You mention physical attackers, their moves and specific mons and then mention a special attacker. A potential rewording could be "Darmanitan-Z's solid defenses and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as it resists the STAB moves of many of the premier physical threats in the metagame, like Galarian-Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, and Zamazenta." ). Thanks to this as well as it’s high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread Burns, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling it’s its opponent with Nuzzle, and can opt for Volt Switch to maim common switch-ins to its STAB, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock and allows it switch in to check threats easier, while Leftovers can be used to gain passive recovery (could pay off although you now rely on) but requires strong hazard control to stay healthy. Alternatively, despite a low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring 1HKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Corviknight, while it can also 1HKO Zacian-C, and Aegislash after minor chip damage. Mention how the relaxed nature maximizes physical defense (an example is ensuring a 3HKO from band i-sword zama EQ) and minimizes speed to ensure slowest possible pivot

Some good teammates include
Offensive wallbreakers like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned, as they appreciate Darmanitan-Z being able to check their Impostered form while also providing slow pivoting to safely bring them in. (By countering an opponent’s Imposter that comes in, you have effectively Imposterproofed for other members of your team.) This is just filler (Poison Heal Golisopod or Gyarados are noted for being able to check defensive Golisipod, and Zamazenta-C, in addition to Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill locked out of Bolt Beak, plus Gyarados also checks Tyranitar thanks to Fishous Rend. They both absorb status, Ground / Water attacks, and Knock Offs aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z.) This seems like a very convoluted and round-about way of saying "PH Goli and Gyarados make good teammates as they can check some of the offensive breakers that threaten Darm-Z, like Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill" You can keep the mention of Knock Off but you don't have to mention Ttar specifically unless you want to Specially Defensive walls are crucial for facing Special Attackers that would force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest or Ice Scales Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White and Reshiram(, and Sheer Force Eternatus) SF LO Sludge Wave 2HKOes both RegenVest and Ice Scales Primarina, while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, and Mandibuzz wall special attacking Ghost-types like Lunala, and Necrozma-DW, and check Dragapult, while and Mandibuzz is dually noted for (handling) checking Marshadow as well. Next, using your own Imposter is a useful teammate that can allows you to scout the opponent for specific coverage such as Earth Power, Earthquake, etc., with Choice Scarf variants serving as a check to common threats weak to their own attacks like Lunala and Zekrom, while benefitting from the safe, slow pivots Darmanitan-Z provides. Lastly, handling your own Darmanitan-Z’s Imposters can be done with Poison Heal Zekrom and Reshiram whom resist its main moves and stall it out, while Flash Fire Steelix, as well as Seimitoad can avoid Paralysis from Nuzzle, and hit with super effective STAB.
Nice work. Implement these changes for the second QC check and I'll follow up with the stamp.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Please follow the GP implementation method detailed in spo.ink/gpvideo
add remove comments
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z's solid defenses and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as it resists the STAB moves of many of the premier physical threats in the metagame, like Galarian-Darmanitan-Z Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, and Zamazenta. Thanks to this as well as it’s its high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread Burns, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies burns against the Pokemon it checks. Spectral Thief allows Darmanitan-Z to remove boosts from foes and pass them to its allies with Baton Pass as a slow pivot. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling its opponent foes with Nuzzle, and it can opt for Volt Switch to maim heavily damage common switch-ins to its STAB Lava Plume, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, Flash Fire Corviknight, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock and allows it to switch in to check threats easier more easily, while Leftovers can be used to gain passive recovery but requires strong hazard control to stay keep Darmanitan-Z healthy. Alternatively, despite a Despite its low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring 1HKOs OHKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Corviknight, (RC) while it can also 1HKO and KOing Zacian-C, (RC) and Aegislash after minor chip damage. Lastly, a A Relaxed Nature is used to maximize its Darmanitan-Z's Defense stat ensures a 3HKO, (AC) allowing it to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Band Intrepid Sword Zamazenta using Zamazenta's Earthquake, (RC) while simultaneously minimizing its Speed stat to gaurantree its slowest let it pivot as slowly as possible pivot.

Some good teammates include offensive wallbreakers like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z Galarian Darmanitan-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White Kyurem-W, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned V-create Zacian-C, as they appreciate Darmanitan-Z being able to check their Impostered form Imposter-proof them while also providing slow pivoting to safely bring them in. Poison Heal Golisopod and Gyarados (if Gyarados is not also Poison Heal, reverse the order of this list.) make good teammates, (AC) as they can check some of the offensive breakers wallbreakers that threaten Darmanitan-Z, like Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill (if Excadrill is not also Choice Band, reverse the order of this list.). Further, they both absorb Knock Offs Off aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z. Specially Defensive walls defensive Pokemon are crucial for facing Special Attackers special attackers that would force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest or Ice Sclaes Scales Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Kyurem-W and Reshiram, (RC) while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, and Mandibuzz wall special attacking specially offensive Ghost-types like Lunala and Necrozma-DW, (RC) and check Dragapult,; (RC,ASC) Mandibuzz is dually noted especially notable for checking Marshadow as well. Next, an Imposter user is a useful teammate that can scout the opponent foes for specific coverage moves such as Earth Power, Earthquake, etc. Earth Power and Earthquake, with Choice Scarf variants serving as a check to common threats weak to their own attacks like Lunala and Zekrom, (RC) while benefitting from the safe, slow pivots pivoting Darmanitan-Z provides. Lastly, handling your own Darmanitan-Z’s Imposters Imposter-proofing your own Darmanitan-Z can be done with Poison Heal Zekrom and Reshiram whom, (AC) which resist its main moves and stall it out, while Flash Fire Steelix, as well as Seimitoad Seismitoad and Flash Fire Steelix can avoid Paralysis paralysis from Nuzzle, (RC) and hit with super effective STAB attacks.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[ Champion Leon , 322275]] [[Champion Leon, 322275]]
- Quality checked by: [[ Chessking345 , 355040], [username2, userid2]] [[Chessking345, 355040], [a loser, 410702]]
- Grammar checked by: [[A Cake Wearing A Hat, 388157]] (don't tag in credits)

GP 1/1 once implemented properly

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Please follow the GP implementation method detailed in spo.ink/gpvideo
add remove comments
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Darmanitan-Z's solid defenses and unique typing partner well with Fur Coat, as it resists the STAB moves of many of the premier physical threats in the metagame, like Galarian-Darmanitan-Z Galarian Darmanitan-Z, Zacian-C, and Zamazenta. Thanks to this as well as it’s its high Special Attack, it can deal moderate damage with Lava Plume and spread Burns, in addition to preventing effective set up by removing boosts with Spectral Thief, before Baton Passing them safely, as a slow pivot, to its allies burns against the Pokemon it checks. Spectral Thief allows Darmanitan-Z to remove boosts from foes and pass them to its allies with Baton Pass as a slow pivot. Alternatively, it can focus on crippling its opponent foes with Nuzzle, and it can opt for Volt Switch to maim heavily damage common switch-ins to its STAB Lava Plume, including Flash Fire Corviknight, Toxapex, Flash Fire Corviknight, and Gyarados. Heavy-Duty Boots lets Darmanitan-Z no longer fear Stealth Rock and allows it to switch in to check threats easier more easily, while Leftovers can be used to gain passive recovery but requires strong hazard control to stay keep Darmanitan-Z healthy. Alternatively, despite a Despite its low PP and 85% accuracy, Blue Flare can be used over Lava Plume for scoring 1HKOs OHKOs on Excadrill, Melmetal, and Corviknight, (RC) while it can also 1HKO and KOing Zacian-C, (RC) and Aegislash after minor chip damage. Lastly, a A Relaxed Nature is used to maximize its Darmanitan-Z's Defense stat ensures a 3HKO, (AC) allowing it to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Band Intrepid Sword Zamazenta using Zamazenta's Earthquake, (RC) while simultaneously minimizing its Speed stat to gaurantree its slowest let it pivot as slowly as possible pivot.

Some good teammates include offensive wallbreakers like Choice Band Desolate Land Darmanitan-Galar-Z Galarian Darmanitan-Z, non-Earth Power Kyurem-White Kyurem-W, and V-Create Zacian-Crowned V-create Zacian-C, as they appreciate Darmanitan-Z being able to check their Impostered form Imposter-proof them while also providing slow pivoting to safely bring them in. Poison Heal Golisopod and Gyarados (if Gyarados is not also Poison Heal, reverse the order of this list.) make good teammates, (AC) as they can check some of the offensive breakers wallbreakers that threaten Darmanitan-Z, like Choice Band Barraskewda and Excadrill (if Excadrill is not also Choice Band, reverse the order of this list.). Further, they both absorb Knock Offs Off aimed at removing Heavy-Duty Boots from Darmanitan-Z. Specially Defensive walls defensive Pokemon are crucial for facing Special Attackers special attackers that would force Darmanitan-Z out, so Pokemon like RegenVest or Ice Sclaes Scales Primarina work especially well against threats like Kyurem-White, Kyurem-W and Reshiram, (RC) while offering great type synergy. Still, Dark-types such as Umbreon, and Mandibuzz wall special attacking specially offensive Ghost-types like Lunala and Necrozma-DW, (RC) and check Dragapult,; (RC,ASC) Mandibuzz is dually noted especially notable for checking Marshadow as well. Next, an Imposter user is a useful teammate that can scout the opponent foes for specific coverage moves such as Earth Power, Earthquake, etc. Earth Power and Earthquake, with Choice Scarf variants serving as a check to common threats weak to their own attacks like Lunala and Zekrom, (RC) while benefitting from the safe, slow pivots pivoting Darmanitan-Z provides. Lastly, handling your own Darmanitan-Z’s Imposters Imposter-proofing your own Darmanitan-Z can be done with Poison Heal Zekrom and Reshiram whom, (AC) which resist its main moves and stall it out, while Flash Fire Steelix, as well as Seimitoad Seismitoad and Flash Fire Steelix can avoid Paralysis paralysis from Nuzzle, (RC) and hit with super effective STAB attacks.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[ Champion Leon , 322275]] [[Champion Leon, 322275]]
- Quality checked by: [[ Chessking345 , 355040], [username2, userid2]] [[Chessking345, 355040], [a loser, 410702]]
- Grammar checked by: [[A Cake Wearing A Hat, 388157]] (don't tag in credits)

GP 1/1 once implemented properly
First of all:

Thank you for your quick reply, and for following up so graciously.

A Cake Wearing A Hat - I appreciate all that you have done, as well as MAMP Chessking345 a loser for your individual advice and contributions to my writings and formatting.

This is an honor especially for me because I am writing my first BH analysis, on my favorite generational Pokemon that I have championed for over 2 years! This will be my proudest BH contribution yet, as it makes all of my hard work worth it #L'Oréal.

I am very happy. This would not be possible without your help, and I am humbled by it.

Thank you.

Lastly, I have updated my OP apropos to your edits, and I have followed the format from the video.

P.S. *Gyarados can also be Poison Heal, and Excadrill can also be also Choice Band, so I have left the order as is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)