Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

I didn't remove the other part, I highlighted and clicked reply

while I had a scum read on heury at the time I had re-evaluated by then after their posts coupled with my own doubts and the possibility of twtbaw
Then why hightlight that particular part.
also there's like 1 more huery post and about 20 minutes between this where you said you contextually had scum read:
I buy this and I hate that I buy it
to this where you said you reevaluated:
so now I'm having this problem where everyone posting seems to be fairly towny
wonder if wolf team is just mostly the AFKs

and the post was
Sk is 50% chance, pretty high. And serial killer will often appear more town than scum, since they're actually looking for scum with town. I do think we should be hunting scum, not sk right now. Just don't think that it hurts to point out l.
they're on page 15 for anyone looking.

You're saying you changed your mind after one NAI setup speculation post?

Then why hightlight that particular part.
also there's like 1 more huery post and about 20 minutes between this where you said you contextually had scum read:

to this where you said you reevaluated:

and the post was

they're on page 15 for anyone looking.

You're saying you changed your mind after one NAI setup speculation post?
you're really trying to pigeonhole my posts into your narrative pretty hard

is there something you don't understand about
"I scum read a player but after they explained that their posts were for a particular reason and they have reads that I think aren't faked I town read them"
cause that's what happened
you're trying to say something else happened and that's scummy

Aight actually I understand now
I may have missed a "then" in #573

Do my other question tho, why highlight that part if you don't agree with that particular read?

And just to be sure tell me what your stance on heury and clarinet is?

Aight actually I understand now
I may have missed a "then" in #573
:thonk:
Do my other question tho, why highlight that part if you don't agree with that particular read?

And just to be sure tell me what your stance on heury and clarinet is?
I couldn't tell you why I felt like quoting that specific section. Maybe that read particularly jumped out at me as being pure/the fruits of their labor
I had a light town read on clarinet for most of the day. i was wary of pocketing from them so I didn't completely trust them. Once they dropped PR I had no reason to disbelieve the claim so I put them in town circle pending their claim. Without a claim I felt that they should just die for giving up regardless of alignment, but I was hoping they were a wolf. You can clearly see this progression by reading my iso.

Heury is a different matter. Basically my read on them comes down to "do I believe that their spastic D1 was intentional" and I do believe that atm
I'm hesitant for a few reasons, mentioning the serial killer so frequently before it was confirmed was a red flag for me
clarinet had a weird read on them
heury's mentioning of clarinet is weird too even if I don't quite think it's a slip like you insist.
But they are claiming PR and I personally think they should claim which PR (even if it goes against intuition, I'm pretty sure it's not a terrible idea in a setup like this)

I've quickly skimmed through the thread and from what I've gathered, heal and panic have been playing in their town meta, heury is sus af and somi seems like lazy wallpost scum. Tbz jalmont fenrir I dont remember enough of because they barely post and I honestly forgot most of what smogon account has said even though he's talked a lot so I probably have to ISO him later

Yo, U-Turn. How you feel about a game where you can't go all in on Caff. Well, technically you can, but it won't lead to a solve.
I go all in very often with mixed results but I'm kind of wary making all in town reads because we have an SK in the game, I've never played with one but I think they can easily blend in with town

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just so I'm interpreting this right, are panic and/or canc reading smogon and heury as a scum duo? Or is it more of nervous speculation than an actual read?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)