NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

You played scum with him last game. Do you think you get how he plays as scum?
I subbed in halfway through d2 and got nightkilled so didn't get to see much, but he afked d3 under pressure. Don't know too much about his playstyle tbh.
If rewind is the game I think it is, I was upset that I fucked up so hard. I'm not gonna have an emotional breakdown because I got an singular vote
Pretty sure you were wagoned d1, not talking about the JK redirect

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I like UTO. Good scumhunting. Only person who seems to have supplied a reason for voting me that's actually good. I also like his fenrir read, because it's also a good reason.

I dislike dusk, he sheeps even though he supplies a reason why this might not be my scum meta. Seems like distancing.

Thunder~BALLZ

It's a read I share. Heury's opener in the last game was geared towards garnering reactions quickly and making reads based off those reactions. Compare it to his opener here, where he's done nothing of the sort.
Read my first game here where I was also bodyguard.
You can't actually meta read people off one game and you can't meta read someone if you haven't played against them as both alignments

Hope no one is tryna do that
This

what makes you think Caffbo is town anyway heuryalone
It was a pretty astute observation he made about me. And I agree it does make it look like if Im scum then Lily is scum too.

I don't like how panic is reading based on one game when I have another town game to compare to where I played quite differently.

I like uto's analysis of caff, which makes me doubt my town read of caff a bit, but gives me a stronger town read of uto.

Tbz feels like a slightly more talkative version of his last game and actually asked a question. Tentative town read there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)