Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can I request someone to evolve my Slowpoke and Seadra via trading in USUM? Again, My Friend Code is 1478-6054-3679 with the IGN of Camden. Thank you!

LF:
Feebas in Rare Ball (pref. Female, Oblivious)
Honedge in Rare Ball (pref. Female)

Edit: Received Feebas in Lure Ball, but I will still galdly take Feebas in another rare ball.

Last edited:
Looking for a Stantler in a fitting Apricorn Ball in negotiation for my Aprimons or bottle caps in Gen VII, if you have the necessary materials to acclimate this exchange, please contact me for my FC and IGN. Thank you!

Xucrute

mt tchola
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Jolly Kyurem ( No need to be shiny and IVs do not matter) & Gen 7 cloning.

Thanks!
Hey I can help you out with the cloning PM me to arrange a time.
Hello, can I request someone to evolve my Slowpoke and Seadra via trading in USUM? Again, My Friend Code is 1478-6054-3679 with the IGN of Camden. Thank you!
Hey there I can help with those PM me so we can get this done.

What are the chances for getting Gigantamax Alcremie on a purple den, on Bridge field (den 50)? I tried for a week, with about 300 SR, but nothing .. I saved 4 frames from my shiny frame and reset, the first 3 pokemon are always the same, the fourth changes every time but Gigantamax Alcremie never appeared.. (not sure if this is right thread for that)

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What are the chances for getting Gigantamax Alcremie on a purple den, on Bridge field (den 50)? I tried for a week, with about 300 SR, but nothing .. I saved 4 frames from my shiny frame and reset, the first 3 pokemon are always the same, the fourth changes every time but Gigantamax Alcremie never appeared.. (not sure if this is right thread for that)
There's no Den 50 on Bridge Field, Rare Den 82 is the only one where there's a chance to find G-Max Alcremie.
den82.png

i'm in this place. I'm afraid that my seed from Raid Finder can't generate Gigantamax Alcremie.. or it's only bad luck?
I thought there was an extra requirement to get GMax Charizard (Den 98 - rare den, not an event den) to spawn because it took so many tries to get it. As soon as my 3 year old son wanted to ‘help’ it turned up straight away...

just keep trying, sometimes you need a lot of patience for the rarer spawns

I'm considering getting back into Pokemon after 2 years, can you answer me a few questions?
1. Do people here still play 3ds games? I don't have switch and therefore all of my collection is in my USUM and I would still like to be able to trade.
2. What is general opinion about new generation here? Are there any notable new mons? I didn't really pay attention to the new gen. What about things like balance(I saw that dynamax got banned), dexit, decisions about dlc instead of a game, quality of the SwSh games, how did the removal of hp and pursuit affected the meta?
3. In retrospect, what do people think about megas and z crystals? Do you think we will see them in the future installments?
4. I heard that you cannot transfer your mons to this generation. Is this still true?

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm considering getting back into Pokemon after 2 years, can you answer me a few questions?
1. Do people here still play 3ds games? I don't have switch and therefore all of my collection is in my USUM and I would still like to be able to trade.
2. What is general opinion about new generation here? Are there any notable new mons? I didn't really pay attention to the new gen. What about things like balance(I saw that dynamax got banned), dexit, decisions about dlc instead of a game, quality of the SwSh games, how did the removal of hp and pursuit affected the meta?
3. In retrospect, what do people think about megas and z crystals? Do you think we will see them in the future installments?
4. I heard that you cannot transfer your mons to this generation. Is this still true?
1: Yes, people do still play 3ds games, just not as much as before of course. You'd still be able to trade, since many people keep their trade thread open and have plenty of Gen7 stuff.
2: That's something very difficult to answer, If you're worried about the competitive aspect then maybe you'd need different perspectives, I personally feel like there have been some improvements regarding minor things, but overall the new mechanics weren't as exciting as I thought they would be. But if you're worried about how the metagames were affected you should probably be asking in the competitive forums.
3: The general opinion is that Megas and Z-Crystal won't be coming back in future installments.
4: You can transfer all your Pokemon with the use of Pokemon HOME, it requires a subscription though. It's basically a could-based service which allows you to transfer (for now, only a few) and store pretty much all Pokemon available. It has different features, including National Dex, IV judge, Mass Release, GTS etc, but if you're only interested in transferring your Pokemon from, let's say, Gen 7, you'd also need a PokeBank subscription too.

I hope that cleared up pretty much everything ^^

hey guys can u maybe help me evolve my seadra in Ultrasun? my friendcode is 4527 8732 5299 and IGN Dennis. Thank you so miuch in advance!!!

Last edited:
hey guys im again in desperate need, this time i need a swampernite on my pokemon moon edition. i am willing to trade my masterball for it!
cheers

:facepalm: Damn just wasted some time and breeded myself a Pidgeot in gen 6... and found out it can't learn work up in gen 6. can someone learn it work up in gen 5 (TM83) and trade it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)