NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

You should consider our claims and determine whether you trust us. Of course I'd like you to trust my claim at the very least, because its a true claim. With that said, you shouldn't believe my claim just because there are no counters.
Ok that makes sense, appreciate the explanation. Will give it some more thought.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
If this isn't some sort of fucking rendition of the powerscumming that M2H and FH did in Book Mafia then idk what the fuck it is. I'm convinced they're both scum, this is fucking stupid.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I didn't force M2H to claim, I just said I'd like it if they did. That's not forceful.
You may have claimed a town PR but you're still the person I think is most likely to be scum so my vote stays.
You brought him out of nowhere. Now tell me how you see 5 fucking VT claims and go, “yup! PR claims are scum. VT are town.” XD xD xD

Also how the fuck can you say, “I thought they were scum the whole time” yet have exactly 0 mentions of myself nor going after heal, the actual scum.

Lmao

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
almost want to lynch you over heal for going into the whole, “so obvious scum, but you’re such a deadweight/anti town slot that lynching you even if you’re town is a good play.”

serious talk about the like stuff: I spam reactions and emotes on discord (I bought nitro for the sole purpose of being able to emote spam), most of the likes are just me are agreeing with something or finding it entertaining or just because I'm bored. I know I liked a bunch of M2H posts today while I was at work that weren't game related just because I found them interesting. I don't make moves in social games with the intent of pocketing people or things like that since the lines of where emotional manipulation is okay is pretty grey and you never know when someone is gonna get hurt.
Yeah, by my expereince with Heal, it's a personality thing. I got into it with him because of how NAI it is.

In saying that, I don't see a situation where we have 2 fake claims without a counterclaim. The way I see it:

If somebody counters (assuming they are true PR), I vote who they countered against (who is most likely scum)

If the person who cc's is scum, even if we lynch the PR D2, then I vote for the counterclaimer D3.

If no one counter claims, then I'm inclined to think Haruno/M2H are genuine PR.

....and if Haruno/M2H are VT claiming PR then :blobshrug:
I'm trying to think through cc effectiveness in a closed setup, but that's a good general gameplan.

Also, laughing at the thought of sacrifice plays that aren't done by me. Rule number one of making a sacc play: don't just say you're a PR.

To clarify, his logic is my motivation for a mass claim (plus we have a bunch of vanilla out). This day phase has mostly been people yelling at each other so I'm real emotionally drained

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I can appreciate this, let me know if you're up for a game at some point in the near future.

also added on switch (kimmers). I'm more of a basic smash/mk8 kinda person though
what;s your discord so I can add you to the server for secret hitler? my discord is Doggo Plays #4301

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)