NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

alright let's do it like this : so I'm scum, thus uto is town right ? if I remember your town/scum argument right at least ? so who are the other two ?
uto is not town if you are scum. i rescinded that

right now the world revolves around the harune lynch and the people on that wagon. bloodtrain is the easiest mafia, and i'm only lynching him to see how mafia try to hide from it.

the only way to show me you are town is to kill the mafia rather than the town you have slain so far

also if uto is right about bloody, do you think that makes him town ?
if you think I'm scum, then doesn't that just mean uto/me is town/scum ?

what is your view of this game beyond bloodyrain/me/uto ?

none of this matters right now
you said bloody was scum for voting with a light scumread of his, does that not mean that since you're following uto's read then you don't think he's scum, which makes him town in your view ? this is just very basic level logic but I'd like you to confirm your views so I don't have to interpret them all the time

however if uto is scum then you are following a bloodyrain scumread which comes from mafia
does that mean you think bussing is a possibility here ?
or is there a particular reason why you're putting stock in uto's bloodyrain read but are not willing to call uto town still ?

you've got this all wrong.

I WAS the first to scumread bloodytrain. i told uto to read him over and tell me what he thought. i don't follow anyone.

whether you uto or whoever the fuck is town, agrees with me, disagrees with me, whatever, it does not matter. bloodytrain is mafia, and we focus on killing him first.

then again maybe dopog is scum, in which case energy has a point...

and considering bloody did vote for Haruno, Tennyson's vote does hold merit...

uto is a possibility too, his haruno vote seemed more opportunistic than anything.

see the thing is a tunnel vision like the one you claim to have on bloodyrain is very easy to fake so I'm trying to check what's going on with your view of the game and of the implications one slot being a certain alignment have on the others

see the thing is a tunnel vision like the one you claim to have on bloodyrain is very easy to fake so I'm trying to check what's going on with your view of the game and of the implications one slot being a certain alignment have on the others
your eyes aren't trained to see truth like mine. this is expected.

but you are pressing on meaningless things. i will put my life on the line to kill bloodtrain. consider this like a cop claim. if i am wrong, shoot me, lynch me, i do not care. i am infinitely right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)