NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

ok so for your mind it just has to be uto?
can you just help me see why they're scum outside of the logical possible scumteams and outside of the M2H kill? - i think because I don't know you're town for certain i can't rely on the same logic (because I could see a mega/heal/you team for example)
I wasn't really seeing what others apparently were with uto scum d1, I don't think his d2 has been as clean as he got defensive right off the bat and wasn't very active, but really it mostly comes from a place of "I was super wrong, the guy who got nk'd pushed a him+a townie, he had a townie+a townlean in his lynchpool d1, let's just flip this already"

I don't see why you would ever say that m2h had two townies in his lynch pool and 2 scum in his towncore.
because dopog is un-cc'd town tracker and if you assume uto town then m2h had 2 townies in his lynch pool
and if you assume uto town and you town then there are 2+ scum among his townreads at least
like that's literally what the posts he's made mean

ok so for your mind it just has to be uto?
can you just help me see why they're scum outside of the logical possible scumteams and outside of the M2H kill? - i think because I don't know you're town for certain i can't rely on the same logic (because I could see a mega/heal/you team for example)
why is uto town I'm not seeing it anymore ? I liked the content d1 but now it seems like he has to be scum for this game to make sense ? unless the team is outside m2h's townpool like smogacc+heal+ ??

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
hence me saying that you+uto town doesn't seem to make sense
I also agree uto as town doesn't make sense :blobshrug:

but it feels very weird and it's like you're starting to inch closer to me being scum even if uto is, which I think is kinda BS. and it seems like your first real hedge, because you being alive is what was protecting votes off of me and now you're saying "well actually I don't care that much anymore." I know that's not what you're ACTUALLy doing, and you are trying to fight for uto to go first, but the impression you give off to others is that I'm not a *bad* vote now when you say that, even if I'm not the *best.* But that just means if I get misvoted today, scum can go backand quote you and say I wasn't a bad vote to defend their vote on me...

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
so your solve has like 4 people as possible last scum ? aren't there any associations with the first two that would narrow this down ?
you'll notice that my slash central candidates have all been lesser posters, so any associations are sorta hard to jump out from the get go. I think it gets easier to find the third when we see a red flip and can go back and iso that red-flip's interactions. We can start the iso on uto (and smogon) early though, sure, since I'm convinced he's red.

you're right - the way i'm seeing the game doesn't make sense if heal/uto is t/t - and I'm not ready to give up on the way I'm seeing the game

I just don't see why uto is scum outside of poe related reasons - so there's the poe making sense, but also the perspective of their actual play making sense from scum and I haven't really thought it does? I also can't remember heaps of weird resistance to their wagon d1? maybe I just want to feel justified in voting them based on their content but I'm not seeing it

maybe I need to actually generate solves

and then another layer for me
does scum mega vote scum uto in this spot if heal is town? i guess they have to given their town read on heal but lmk what you think MoodyCloud?
Because Energy was pushing dopog the entire time???

Of course, we still have other fish to fry.

vote: uto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)