NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

The true answer at the time of that post was moody, since he was pissing me off. Day 1 I thought moody was def town, early day 2 I had doubts, the doubts have sense been calmed.

Smogon is so high on my list now because I think they way he talks about the vig is anti-towny, and because I don't think there's any substance to his reads, and I have a clear memory of him being the town leader in a game where I was a SK and yet he said in this thread that he never leads town and that "I should know that." Like nuh bruh, I know you have been town leader before, don't lie :roll_eyes:

can you link the posts that annoyed you?

MoodyCloud
work with me - does anything seem particularly off about uto's reads layout to you?

and say uto is lycnhed -
if uto flips scum where do you go next?
if uto flips town where do you go next?

when do you need to go MoodyCloud

do you have any reads Energy?

and HeaLnDeaL : sorry if you answered before, I couldn't find it - early on in the day was smogon account the 3rd person on your hit list for scum candidates?
I have time

MoodyCloud
work with me - does anything seem particularly off about uto's reads layout to you?

and say uto is lycnhed -
if uto flips scum where do you go next?
if uto flips town where do you go next?
uto/heal s/s is a possibility but I probably decide to go after smogacc if he flips scum, most of the possible teams I'm considering have either uto+heal or uto+smogacc (one has the three together), I'll give it some more thought

if uto flips town I guess I flip healndeal, maybe smogacc? still figuring that out

I’m almost annoyed nobody is pushing on me because thats my best way of scumreading ugh. Thats the easiest way to tell if someone is authentic or full of sh**
it seems like mega thinks you're scum (they said you/me was t/s) and they had a lean scum on you
bloody and uto also both said they can't sort you yet i believe?

What do you think of those three?

Yeah im on page 8 now dopog and i assumed that Mega scum read me because hes noob town. But it turns out hes played before, so now I’m really not sure. Heal’s cluttering in the early early game I think was pretty bad. I wouldn’t be surpised if Mega is scum but I don’t think thats the right lynch today. Let me keep reading

I have time

uto/heal s/s is a possibility but I probably decide to go after smogacc if he flips scum, most of the possible teams I'm considering have either uto+heal or uto+smogacc (one has the three together), I'll give it some more thought

if uto flips town I guess I flip healndeal, maybe smogacc? still figuring that out
ok I'll probably have to go for good in ~30 minutes

sorry if I'm being obtuse about this - I feel like this is important to sort out heal/uto, but obviously I won't know if it actually is until hindsight....

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Linking the posts by themselves is totally useless and just fills space. Individual posts lack the context. Moody on pages roughly 20 to 23 pinged me a lot when he was praising smogon, complaining I wasn't giving reads literally 5 minutes after I gave them, making weird posts like one where he defended uto for voting haruno because he had no choice, etc.

Again, really think this question is utterly useless. I am not sus of moody anymore and was only sus of him for a brief period.

three townie flips from among my tr including m2h who I was getting paranoid about but had dopog/uto as sr before he died

plus one tracker claim from dopog who I was pushing because I felt I had to sheep the dopog/uto lynch pool

so the wolf team is heal/poke/tennyson actually
dopog - 1 (Energy)
Haruno - 5 (MoodyCloud, Mega-Pokebattlerz, smogon account, BLOODYRAIN10001, U-Turn Out)
Energy - 1 (Haruno)
U-Turn Out - 2 (HeaLnDeaL, M2H)
Mega-Pokebattlerz- 1 (dopog)
BLOODYRAIN100001 - 1 (Tennyson)

(dawningwind didn't vote, had voted healndeal way earlier as a prod but retracted it)
(tennyson went off the uto wagon and voted bloody at eod, a missed opportunity to get cred if he had been scum with uto ?)
Up-to-date Votal

BLOODYRAIN100001 - 1 (Tennyson)
HeaLnDeaL - 2 (smogon account, U-Turn Out)
dopog- 4 (Energy, MoodyCloud, Mega-Pokebattlerz, HeaLnDeaL)
Mega-Pokebattlerz - 1 (dopog)

Bold indicates the player up for elimination. As mentioned in the ruleset, ties are determined by FIFO order. See post #422 for an explanation of FIFO order. Ping me if you notice any mistakes in the tally.

Approximately 15 hours until deadline.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200614T14&p0=403&font=cursive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)