NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

like I said: mega is just town. eagle is a pretty towny slot. probably townier than im going to get in the remaining gent slots. mega/eagle is better to me than nuxl/eagle.

I already said I'd wait so I don't know why you'd be worried about that lol
in a world where you are scum then I don't care if you wait because the ball is still in your court. You'll accept the proposal eventually. Eagle proposing is the issue here not whether you accept it quickly or not.

you are just completely missing the point if you think the issue is that I thought you would snap accept. I don't care whether you accept quickly or not. I have a pairing in mind that is just better from my POV.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Btw, Ellibereth gave me his bot and I'm using it to compare Nuxl's SK game as linked to this game here.

The bot tells me that Nuxl does not have the same alignment in both games.

which is yet again why mega eagle is better. idk about eagle but again--prob best in the gents. Mega has never shown me that he has range as scum, so locking him here feels safer compared to nuxl who could just be doing a strong d1 scum game rn and will likely gas out later.

that isn't me saying he is scum he's just in the wrong position in the hierarchy rn

top three gents are heal > eagle > asek?
top three ladies are me >/= mega > nuxl

What games has mega played before where they're maf? still don't rly understand why they're a lock in your eyes

nuxl is the only lady i'm confident townreading who isn't taken already

What games has mega played before where they're maf? still don't rly understand why they're a lock in your eyes

nuxl is the only lady i'm confident townreading who isn't taken already
idk if they have played scum but they are new and their game here seems to be noob town to me.

i get the noob vibes but that doesn't rly explain why you see them as a lock, esp. since you have no way of knowing how they play as scum
call it a gut intuition and them babyraging at me for locking them and scum reading them is the epitome of noob towny behavior. In that I read a frustration with being an easy read and then a disbelief that a fellow townie could read them that confidently. I see myself in that tbh. I used to do the same sort of thing to duskfall98 and DS.

this is just semantics though i guess

if we're in agreement (along with healndeal and a bunch of others in this game) that nuxl is in top 3 most likely town lady candidates, then i think by consensus he should be a part of aforementioned t/t pairs

ig so but imo the distinction between you as a top 2 and nuxl as a top 3 is stark considering that the top 2 pair is the one expected to be alive at lylo yeah?

oh ok i get you

looking at his posts so far i get where you're coming from re: mega being noob town, but it's such a weak townread in comparison to nuxl who 1) introduced the winning town strategy and 2) was (allegedly) unaware of the maf blocking rule. I honestly don't think the gambit is worth trying to pull off for maf, it's not like the strategy was obv from the start and was inevitably going to be suggested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)