NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
When someone is so sure about a low poster's alignment and then they fervently scum read them in the way that OM has, it looks over-the-top and thus scum theatery to me. I uhh didn't read OM's tone as serious, he sounded like he was acting. Could be wrong, but I don't think a towny pushes a scum read that hard with that little info and that little reasoning.
Felt weirdly aggro for no reason so I dunno if it was a bus to me

I just honestly have nothing much to add plus haven't read the thread that deep. eagle seems towny but im sussed by thread reaction to him. mega still town but he's bad and pushing me bc he thinks im tryna pocket him and he's paranoid but I just have a good read on him. nuxl is probably town despite my paranoia but ill pivot hard on him if he starts acting demicky. energy yolo pairing with dawning kinda weirded me out but dawning is prob ok but im kinda skeptical of dawning now. DS yolo offering to pair with me w/o reading thread is sus but kinda on brand and i dont wanna ruin my streak of reading DS right so :blobshrug:

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I just honestly have nothing much to add plus haven't read the thread that deep. eagle seems towny but im sussed by thread reaction to him. mega still town but he's bad and pushing me bc he thinks im tryna pocket him and he's paranoid but I just have a good read on him. nuxl is probably town despite my paranoia but ill pivot hard on him if he starts acting demicky. energy yolo pairing with dawning kinda weirded me out but dawning is prob ok but im kinda skeptical of dawning now. DS yolo offering to pair with me w/o reading thread is sus but kinda on brand and i dont wanna ruin my streak of reading DS right so :blobshrug:
?????

What r u paranoid and skeptical about for both me and dawn lol

why am I skeptical of you: because this is in your d1 scumrange. You want to make it seem like its not in your range but it just is. simple question.

with regards to energy: a yolo pairing is on brand for him tbh but I don't give him as much credit for the opening as last time and he also isn't in the thread making garbage pushes like he normally does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)