NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
which is yet again why mega eagle is better. idk about eagle but again--prob best in the gents. Mega has never shown me that he has range as scum, so locking him here feels safer compared to nuxl who could just be doing a strong d1 scum game rn and will likely gas out later.
But like

Did u even read the games, much less the isos of the games u linked

Cuz if u did I feel like you would have gotten to a conclusion

So let's be real- maybe this is out of my scumrange from your pov. (Even coming off of the fact that I just played the worst champs game of my life- you would realize this if you read that game) I would have to use my one time get out of free jail coupon... here? In a game I didn't even know I signed up for LOL

Also, what's your actual read on me? Cuz ur calling my hostility fake but you're putting me right down on third on your ladies list(under yourself, so second). Just be clear about it. Where would the holier than thou m2h put me if everything went his way as he so desired

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
BTW there is a very specific reason that I am trying to low effort today
You really shouldn't be, I would argue regardless of your alignment but especially as town.

Not willing to talk about reasons. If ur town ur reads tend to be pretty good. Like you've caught me as scum and read me as town p accurately numerous times. I truly feel like I'm not doing much different that extends past my usual gameplay, honestly. And if ur town u have the right to help w the pecking order.

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
sucks how the only ladies that I could get a read on are dopog, thunder ballz, and texas (I'll rather die and town loses 1 town then become lovers with nuxl and town loses 2)

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
I dont have one yet but those 3 are the only ones active for me to get one out of the list of people that are not taken.
and yes feel free to scumread me because of this message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)