corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
granted but the amount of infinite loop wishes have split timelines, and so now there are infinite versions of this thread and we have broken spacetime and now the world's ending and we're all fucked. this is why 2020 has been so bad

i really wish i had a grilled cheese to distract myself from what weve done

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
granted but the amount of infinite loop wishes have split timelines, and so now there are infinite versions of this thread and we have broken spacetime and now the world's ending and we're all fucked. this is why 2020 has been so bad

i really wish i had a grilled cheese to distract myself from what weve done
granted but you're lactose intolerant now and the distraction is you in the bathroom for hours

I wish Taco Bell food didn't give people stomachaches.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
granted, full paras have been brought in to replace them

i wish i had a better computer
granted but GL Volkner DIES

er I mean

granted but you have to travel across the world to retrieve said computer. You try to get it shipped, but the seller is adamant: you must pick it up in person. They arrange passage on a dingy boat on which it is impossible to maintain social distancing, and on which you have to poop into a Rube Goldberg Machine which ends up catapulting the feces over the deck, inevitably showering everyone on-board. When you finally arrive at your destination you meet the seller of your new laptop: two penguins in a tuxedo (redundant I know). They insist you pay for the laptop in fish, at 69x market exchange value. You would protest, but you heard on the way up that the penguin mob was not one you wanted to cross.

You eventually make it home with your prize. Was it worth it?

I wish for a truly excellent Gravity Falls continuation series or sequel.

i wish i had a better computer
Granted, but it has no security set up for you at all. And you cannot set the security up for the computer either.

I wish for a truly excellent Gravity Falls continuation series or sequel.
Granted, but you are not allowed to watch it, or else you must wipe out half of the Snom population.

I wish I could make 2020 great again (and this time it cannot have any drawbacks that can cause death, if you want to come up with a drawback for this wish you must make it not life-threatening and make it minor at best or a massive nuisance at worst)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
I wish I could make 2020 great again (and this time it cannot have any drawbacks that can cause death, if you want to come up with a drawback for this wish you must make it not life-threatening and make it minor at best or a massive nuisance at worst)
granted but you die

i wish i was plastic man

i wish to have a mario kart wii world record
Granted but everyone hates you for doing too good at getting the world record

I wish I could recreate "Oh my god, they killed Kenny" from South Park except I get to time travel to reverse the damage so that nothing happens

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted but everyone hates you for doing too good at getting the world record

I wish I could recreate "Oh my god, they killed Kenny" from South Park except I get to time travel to reverse the damage so that nothing happens
Granted but by reversing time you also erased all memories of the actions you took

I wish War Incarnate made funnier posts

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Granted, but your life freezes whenever someone turns the TV off or changes the channel

I wish I had total mastery over magnetism (aka Magneto powers)
Granted but you get blinding headaches due to the influence of Earth's magnetic field

I wish I had the ability to immediately convince a counterparty in an argument that I am correct when I am in fact factually correct

I wish I had the ability to immediately convince a counterparty in an argument that I am correct when I am in fact factually correct
Granted but you are not allowed to use it when discussing politics or discussing anything you do not like

I wish I could raid a Discord server and not get banned from the server in question

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Granted but you are not allowed to use it when discussing politics or discussing anything you do not like

I wish I could raid a Discord server and not get banned from the server in question
Granted, but you're constantly muted instead and have no privileges in any channel

I wish I painlessly pooped solid gold

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Granted but you unknowingly gain this ability from your butthole being the reincarnation of King Midas (anal will be...interesting)

I wish I could cure cancer
Granted, but for every case you cure, a new user ends up joining Smogon.com and clogs your notifications ten times per day with stuff you find unfunny.

I wish I could go to sleep whenever I felt like it (zoom lectures are boring as fuck)

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
fuck LOL

granted, but instead of controlling the weather to your liking, you can only set it to whatever weather you desire least at that moment

i wish i could make pokemon a game that causes nobody frustration cause yall are fuckin wholesome :)
Granted, but no one buys the game because we all secretly like to suffer and like using hax as an excuse for misplays

I wish I could predict the future accurately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)